instruments

whase

51 members have voted

1. 1. what musical instrument do you play?

so I found myself questioning how many people over here would play an instrument. and how good are they?

(I'm talking about music instruments like guitar, piano or drums for if it wasn't clear enough)

so what do you play? how epic (fail) are you? and what's your favorite song to play?

okay I'm in the mood to make a poll, so start voting! added everything I could think of~

I play guitar, my skills are pretty much near epic fail but I'm having fun and that's the important thing. I really like to play the song 'zombie' from the cranberries, since it's easy to play. lately I also like playing 'umbrella', originally by Rihanna, but I'm copying Boyce Avenue style.

Edited by whase

I know how to play guitar, piano, clarinet, flute, saxophone, and flute. I am actually proficient at playing the guitar, and I suppose good enough when it comes to the piano. The only one I'd care to say I'm actually quite good at is the guitar, which I'd say I'm pretty damn amazing at.

Drums here. I'm very much an amateur, but I can keep a steady rhythm through a song with some mediocre fills (ergo, enough to play a song if needed at the last minute)

I play violin for my high school's orchestra. I'd say I'm fairly decent, and I'm certainly not terrible. As long as the music stays below 5th position on the E string I'd say I'm pretty solid at playing. I'm definitely not epic, though. My school played Beethoven's 5th Symphony a few weeks ago, and I'd say that's one of my favorite songs to play. My all-time favorite would have to be Lord of the Dance. It's just catchy, and the fast part is relatively fun. I dunno, I just like to play it.

I play piano!! : D *spent 2 years with tutorials and then composed my own songs :D*

I used to play the flute *because i had music as a subject and it was OBLIGATORY to have one*

And I'm trying to learn how to play guitar by myself : D * 2 weeks ago I found this long-lost instrument and I had this urge to play it*

I don't really suck at piano/guitar...I think?

Edited by Nithaiah!! :3

I was learnng the piano, well i learned to read the music sheets but there are many things that i did not learn like moving the hands of position.

I miss that class so much :sob:

Piano for 10 years now, and I'm srsface about it. Thinking about double majoring, or at least minoring in music later.

I picked up guitar a while ago. Pretty good, but nowhere need my piano skills. ;o;

And I'm just an iffy bass player. :/

I want to learn guitar. There's so many sounds in music I listen to that I wish I could make myself. I hate myself for not owning a guitar, let alone not being able to play one.

I played the Clarinet once. I quit though, because I didn't have to play it anymore and I didn't really enjoy it. I've always wanted to play the Piano but I don't think that'll ever happen.