[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm liking the new Warner mug!

Thanks for making Tale 7 work (:

Edit: The Edessan Pegasus and Falconknight colours are still a bit trippy.

Oh and just a heads up - you might want to change the order of the tales in the first page of the topic, Raven's is still second and Hector's fifth, rather than the new order.

Sorry if I'm just being Captain Obvious. :3

Edit: Finished Tale 7, which works fine - then straight after, it doesn't go back to Tale Select, instead it goes into a weird half Tale 8 (i think) half Lyn Mode Chapter 10 hybrid (Montressor is the boss, weird units, the backgrounds all trippy and the only units you have are Natalie and Nergal - Nergal being a General with a generic villager pallet) that restarts the game if you try and play it.

Edited by SuperXela69

ugh, I get so pwned every time I pretend like I know art or anatomy or any of that stuff...

I'm liking the new Warner mug!

Thanks for making Tale 7 work (:

Edit: The Edessan Pegasus and Falconknight colours are still a bit trippy.

Oh and just a heads up - you might want to change the order of the tales in the first page of the topic, Raven's is still second and Hector's fifth, rather than the new order.

Sorry if I'm just being Captain Obvious. :3

The tales aren't really ordered any more, really. At least, not as strictly. There are 3, then 2 more, then 2 more, and they aren't numbered in chapter titles.

I like it better that way btw.

Edited by zahlman

ugh, I get so pwned every time I pretend like I know art or anatomy or any of that stuff...

The tales aren't really ordered any more, really. At least, not as strictly. There are 3, then 2 more, then 2 more, and they aren't numbered in chapter titles.

I like it better that way btw.

True, its good how you can choose which tale to play first now, I'm guessing the only reason some tales come before others is chronological order?

It also feels right that the three Lords have their tales before anyone else.

Edited by SuperXela69

Sadly it's for the entire game, since Arch edited the mini-maps' palette to be fully transparant (so technically it's still there, you just can't see it).

Yeti found this out, btw.

Edited by Fawful

I've at least gotta make it a pain to figure out the map, Anouleth. Otherwise there's no fun in FE5 FoW. I'll look into maybe making it just for that one chapter, though, and maybe making all the terrain names appear as "--".

2223ee4fd0c6966b610769c4a072b84a.png

Finally got all the bandits off of wall tiles. Now I need to get Eliwood some chlorine for his pool....

Anyways, a little glimpse of the new Tale 1 map created by Dancing_Kitty, edited by myself and Feaw. Screenshot is obviously not of the finished product, hahah.

2223ee4fd0c6966b610769c4a072b84a.png

Finally got all the bandits off of wall tiles. Now I need to get Eliwood some chlorine for his pool....

Anyways, a little glimpse of the new Tale 1 map created by Dancing_Kitty, edited by myself and Feaw. Screenshot is obviously not of the finished product, hahah.

Lovely symmetry.