[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of achiviments are hard-understanding @_@

thorben: hit and run like what?

erk: must train he until he can use warp?

matthew: retrun with which king?

Goro: feed WFT happy roll@_@

How could I get those achiviments?

I should probably get a 10% warn for this or something but I'm going to feel so much better inside when I let this built-up rage go:

@Izzak you know what's hard-understanding?

You

Your shitty typing skills

And your shitty grammar

Being literate beyond a 3rd grade level is kind of an implied requisite of being able to comprehend the achievements. That might be part of the problem.

I should probably get a 10% warn for this or something but I'm going to feel so much better inside when I let this built-up rage go:

You

And your shitty grammar

Being literate beyond a 3rd grade level is kind of an implied requisite of being able to comprehend the achievements. That might be part of the problem.

Well, we shouldn't judge people on the basis of that. If someone uses grammar that seems it would be more suited for another language other than English, that could be the case then. For all we know, English could be his/her 8th language he/she has ever learned.

Well, we shouldn't judge people on the basis of that. If someone uses grammar that seems it would be more suited for another language other than English, that could be the case then. For all we know, English could be his/her 8th language he/she has ever learned.

yep

I pretty bad at english

You

And your shitty grammar

Good job, 10%+ self-worth :awesome: Unsurprisingly, it was pretty easy to understand what he was saying. And reading another language =/= writing in it. Just because there's trouble expressing ideas in another language doesn't mean there's trouble interpreting the language itself... as any person who studies languages can tell you...

yep

I pretty bad at english

Actually, what is your language? I recognize a few grammar things, but I'm not sure what language they're from.

Edited by Celice

You

And your shitty grammar

How about not being such an asshole? Not everyone here speaks English well, some people barely know the damn language and have to rely on translators in order for the memberbase to understand. His English, while grammatically not the best, is understandable. So instead of being an elitist prick, why don't you learn some respect?

How about not being such an asshole? Not everyone here speaks English well, some people barely know the damn language and have to rely on translators in order for the memberbase to understand. His English, while grammatically not the best, is understandable. So instead of being an elitist prick, why don't you learn some respect?

UH... Drop it, late reply was late. Your response wasn't very respectful either, just sayin'. Blazer's human just like the rest of us(hopefully) are. He'll come around.

Anyway, as the other member have said, those hints are intentionally not as helpful as you like, but they at least point you in the right direction. And who is Goro? Did you mean Roro? His hint is a bit difficult to understand, I suggest waiting for the next release, since the prior release is riddled with bugs.

Edited by Kitty of Time

You

And your shitty grammar

The unnecessary line breaks, the lack of commas and full stops and just the general hypocrisy makes this post immensely amusing.

^At least it's understandable though, not to mention the line breaks are there for emphasis, as well as the "lack of commas and full stops", it's a way of expressing oneself online, though I'm not shocked you wouldn't know about it ^_^

@Octavian Then those people who can't handle my shitty expectations on using English shouldn't go on an English forum :)

Unsurprisingly, it was pretty easy to understand what he was saying. And reading another language =/= writing in it. Just because there's trouble expressing ideas in another language doesn't mean there's trouble interpreting the language itself... as any person who studies languages can tell you...

Really? It didn't make a lick of sense to me. I guess I'm an idiot then for being too sophisticated or something. There's some irony for you. Also, I don't get everything you said past the first sentence. Are you talking about me using the word 'literate'? You do realize that literate means being able to read AND write, right? Otherwise I don't understand your point here.

yep

I pretty bad at english

You need a verb here. English should be capitalized and you need a period. I am pretty bad at English. Thankfully your sentence was understandable or else I'd need someone to translate for me. :P

Ah well I feel better, I think I'm done being an immature prick for a while. Let's hope the next victim of my grammar rage isn't in this topic or else Arch will get mad for derailing it (assuming he isn't already mad). X(

You need a verb here. English should be capitalized and you need a period. I am pretty bad at English. Thankfully your sentence was understandable or else I'd need someone to translate for me. :P

Ah well I feel better, I think I'm done being an immature prick for a while. Let's hope the next victim of my grammar rage isn't in this topic or else Arch will get mad for derailing it (assuming he isn't already mad). X(

Thanks for sympathize with me

p/s: and my typing is bad too

Uh, the bonus content from Pent's tale--A Morph's Life-- gives me a blank screen when I try to access it. Not too much of an issue, I guess, but uh--

Arch is working on v5, which is gonna be reorganized in terms of ROM storage a lot, on top of all the new content being added, so I don't think he's still looking for/ will fix bugs with the v4.

Arch is working on v5, which is gonna be reorganized in terms of ROM storage a lot, on top of all the new content being added, so I don't think he's still looking for/ will fix bugs with the v4.

Considering people restart when a character dies, I'm not sure if Jaffar dissapearing from the Achievement Screen when Angel of Life is unlocked is noted. I bet this was noted and I missed it.

I finally got around to getting some work done on Tale 1. All that's left is to copy/paste the ending event's text and it's done.

natalie-1.pnglowenkicksbranditass.png

minimap.pnglobera.png

healreturns.pngenemies.png

Edited by Arch

After all the bitching and drama you caused in this topic, you think Arch actually wants something from you?

:<

If he needs a better Natalie, he can ask the nice little group of spriters he has on Skype.

Edited by seph1212