A Mostly Harmless Mafia

General Spoon

I just don't associate with Life period after that certain incident.

That's why Life never contacts Levity, yep!

Because he knows Levity will not comply~

and that's how it should be!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I've read through again here's my thoughts:

Raymond investigated WoMC night 0

Life spent the day trying to provoke the cop into investigating him and gathering role PMs so its safe to assume Life wouldn't have turned up mafia.

Raymond's first vote was on JB25 and then he gets killed. Whilst its plausible that it was a mafia attempt to frame you or just sheer coincidene I would still like to hear more from you.

Also I think I may have deduced Life's role and its not mafia so he should be fine. However I'm not confident enough to claim to him as of yet.

OK I've read through again here's my thoughts:

Raymond investigated WoMC night 0

Life spent the day trying to provoke the cop into investigating him and gathering role PMs so its safe to assume Life wouldn't have turned up mafia.

Raymond's first vote was on JB25 and then he gets killed. Whilst its plausible that it was a mafia attempt to frame you or just sheer coincidene I would still like to hear more from you.

Why would I kill someone who voted for me? Wouldn't that make me look bad? I'm smart enough to WIFOM.

Then again, I did it in BF mafia...

Also I think I may have deduced Life's role and its not mafia so he should be fine. However I'm not confident enough to claim to him as of yet.

I'd love to hear you claim it.

Anyways, I'm back. Any questions for me?

You are Dr. Claw.

You are the boss of M.A.D., a criminal organization that does many illegal things. You also have many bumbling minons at your disposal.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Focus cameras on USER” By focusing your vast camera network on USER, you will be able to discover his whole role PM.

You know that your friend Coach is somewhere in this game, but you are not sure which player he is.

You are allied with The Hopeless. You win if The Hopeless win.

Pretty much a Cop.

I'd also like the Cop/Investigator to investigate me tonight and then contact me in the morning. Please and thank you. Remember that PMs are allowed in this game.

Raymond, a Cop, heard this. He may or may not have done what Life asked.

I'd like every single person to claim to me in private. Every single one. I asked the Cop last night to search me and then PM me in the morning with my Role PM and that happened. So I have been cleared by the Cop.

Life claims that the Cop answered his request. Either

1. Raymond cleared him up

2. Someone else cleared him up, which must be a second Cop that may be Town or Mafia

3. Life is lying, which suggests that he's scum

Not gonna happen. This whole deal has something fishy about it.

First of all, how do we know that you're not simply mafia unless the cop claims in public and confirms what you said? If there's a doctor, having the cop claim openly should be no problem.

Second, even if you're town, did you ever consider the possibility that your request might actually cause stalkers instead of cops to claim to you?

This is interesting... did Raymond really investigate Life and PM him the role? If yes, then why is he so adamantly objecting to Life's statement that he was cleared by a Cop? Raymond also pointed out the two other possibilities: that Life might be lying and a Cop will need to confirm him, and that it may have been a Mafia Cop that actually did it.

Well, then how are you going to prove your words? Any random mafioso could claim what you said; only the cop can prove otherwise.

Are you seriously considering lynching me just because I'm staying reasonable and refusing to claim to someone who just goes "lol everyone, claim to me or you're auto-mafia, and no, I don't have anything to prove I'm actually town, you'll just have to trust me"? If so, good luck with that.

This is going quite far. If Raymond really did clear Life up, would he continue to attack him for this long? Would Life vote for him too? Maybe Raymond did this to cover his tracks, so that the Mafia don't suspect him as being a Cop, but he's still attracting too much attention to himself and Life was most likely aware of this plan then.

I just don't see why I should claim to you as you still haven't given us any reason why we should trust you, and you continue to dodge this point.

If Raymond knew Life's ability, he would understand why Life thinks he can take control over all the Town and win the game. But he continues to attack him, which suggests that he doesn't like Life's plan. If he thinks it would fail, then he would have explained the flaws in Life's plan in PMs... which he might have done, but then I don't understand why he would attack him here too. On the other hand, it seems far more likely that Raymond really is unaware of Life's plan, which means he never investigated him in the first place. This means Life is either lying or a second Cop claimed to Life.

Yes, one very important question. Was it Raymond that cleared you on Night 0? We know he was a Cop so all I want you to give is a yes/no answer. It shouldn't harm the Town to reveal something like that. Was it Raymond or not?

Were you behind the flavour?

And like Proto said who PM'd you or did you post that to encourage people to send PMs to you?

Having thought about it there's a good chance Raymond did investigate Life and if the mafia have a tracker of sorts then that would explain how Raymond got rumbled.

OK if Life is about to die because of the letter restriction then we need to get the ball rolling or the town will idle/letter f its way to death.

Personally I'm suspicious of Core but as he's said he's not here today there is little point in pursuing this further.

Also I think Life was responsible for the chunk of metal and put his own name on it as a double-bluff. If this is true than I don't think its too reliable as it mainly focuses on Raymond for the most part.

A man of the sea gets up and chops Life Admiral into little pieces!

You are a tumbleweed.

You are a favorite of Westerns, in which you just blow around to provide a sense of desolation. You basically do the same thing in real life, just blowing from place to place scattering seeds once you are dry and mature.

While blowing around, you counted the number of people on each faction. Including yourself, there are 9 members of The Hopeless. You have also counted 3 members in The Luckless.

Well, here's hoping there is a Doc lying around so this doesn't get me killed, but I may as well give a bit of clarification.

You are Captain Jack Sparrow.

You are the Captain of the Black Pearl and her crew of pirates. You have a love of rum, and are somewhat eccentric.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – I've got a jar of dirt USER!” You will show off your jar of dirt to USER all night, and since you are with him during the night, you will learn who USER visits during the night. If USER doesn't visit anybody during the night, you will instead learn who visited USER that night.

On both Night 0 and Night 1, I was on Life Admiral.

Night 0: BK-201 visited him, no one else did. This means he was in fact, not cleared by the cop. Now, I confronted him about this already, since BK claimed not to be the cop, and Life willingly admitted that he had lied. He wanted mafia to think he had a bigshot role, which everyone now knows he didn`t.

Night 1: WoMC visited Life, and no one else did.

So, Weapons, mind telling us a bit more about your Man of the Sea role? Since both a Hopeless and a Luckless have perished from it, I'll assume you are our third party?

Also, BK, you still haven't told me anything aside from the fact that you aren't a Cop.

Just to let all of you know, I have a wonderful role.

It is very wonderful.

k time to read through topic

The man of the sea is a role in this game that places a posting restriction on someone, and if they break it, they die. Darros was killed the same way, and since no one else visited Life last night, the man of the sea is WoMC.

Wait, why did Life die again?

WoMC placed a pirate's curse on him that would kill him if he uses the letter f in his posts.

I wouldn't be suprised if WoMC is serial killer equivalent. However for the time being I'd rather hear more from BK on what he's done the past two nights.

WoMC placed a pirate's curse on him that would kill him if he uses the letter f in his posts.

I wouldn't be suprised if WoMC is serial killer equivalent. However for the time being I'd rather hear more from BK on what he's done the past two nights.

If I were mafia, wouldn't something have happened to Life?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Dude, that's amazing! I want him to post restrict me next! This reminds me of my favorite online author who's 'f' key didn't work when she was at her aunt's house!

If I were mafia, wouldn't something have happened to Life?

Night 0 was a no kill night so no.

As such I doubt you're the medic as it would make more sense for them to idle on a no kill night rather than get picked up by a tracker.

You can't be the driver because otherwise Klein's investigation would've gone tits up.

Vig. lol no

So the only roles left that I can think of are:

hooker and framer or the mafia's detective.

Since my role has been pretty much figured out by now, here is my role pm.

You are Darros.

One of the worst characters in FE11, Mekkah started a “Darros Sucks” thing since you sucked so much. However in FE12 you don't really suck anymore, which has slightly silenced critics.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Threaten USER” You will threaten USER (as your not sucky FE12 version), and make him follow a post restriction which you should specify in the body of the PM. If USER does not follow the restriction, you will chop him up into little pieces, killing him. You should check with me beforehand to make sure that the restriction you give will be allowed. There are some restrictions on what you can set here though.

To start you off, here are some things that you CANNOT do with this ability. You cannot silence players, alter player's votes, or make players claim. There are other restrictions in place that will come up as you bring them up that I hadn't considered that I will not allow to happen for balance reasons.

N0 I picked Darros for the irony.

N1 I picked Life because Raymond claimed cop to me with an innocent and so at that point I knew Life was lying.

^Alright I'm happy enough with that back-firable roles are nothing new and your motives were reasonable enough.

So back to square one with the third party I guess.

Now we know that I would advise the medic, (if there is one,) to claim to WoMC so he knows not to restrict them.