A Mostly Harmless Mafia

General Spoon

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are Terra-Tron.

You are the omega supreme defense for high priority regions. You are created by nearly all of the structures in a Terran base flying together to transform into you.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Terra-Tron! Terrorize USER!” Using your massive frame, you will terrorize USER into giving you his role PM.

Your allies are listed in a separate PM.

You are allied with The Luckless. You win if The Luckless win.

I can post more people's role PMs too.

I'll post all the ones I can find.

This one is from N2:

By terrorizing WoMC, you have learned that his role PM is:

You are Darros.

One of the worst characters in FE11, Mekkah started a “Darros Sucks” thing since you sucked so much. However in FE12 you don't really suck anymore, which has slightly silenced critics.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Threaten USER” You will threaten USER (as your not sucky FE12 version), and make him follow a post restriction which you should specify in the body of the PM. If USER does not follow the restriction, you will chop him up into little pieces, killing him. You should check with me beforehand to make sure that the restriction you give will be allowed. There are some restrictions on what you can set here though.

To start you off, here are some things that you CANNOT do with this ability. You cannot silence players, alter player's votes, or make players claim. There are other restrictions in place that will come up as you bring them up that I hadn't considered that I will not allow to happen for balance reasons.

You are allied with The Hopeless. You win if The Hopeless win.

And this one was when Dracohon was still playing:

By terrorizing Core, you have learned that his role PM is:

You are Lex Luthor.

You are the President of LexCorp, and the archenemy of Superman. You are so intelligent that you take Superman on only using your brains, and do a pretty good job of it.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Take 40 cakes from USER” While nobody is looking, you will take 40 cakes from USER, causing him to die from grief. However, this is a terrible act, and the police will start a manhunt, but a manhunt is nothing to you. However, after doing it again, the police will start a massive manhunt, which will stop you from doing it again. Therefore, you can only do this twice.

You are allied with The Hopeless. You win if The Hopeless win.

N3 I failed to get anyone because Mikethfc roleblocked me.

That restriction is just too deadly. Or maybe any restriction at all, really.

##Vote: Lightning

You were pretty much a Vigilante since you never phailed er- failed to kill someone with your ability.

I vote Weapons for Man of the Match.

also, totally called Batman being mafia

totally called it

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

why do you all hate me

Because we all love you, Bizz!

Also fuck yeah N3 :awesome:

He was attempting to investigate Bizz, who died anyway, so it made no difference. In fact, by the start of Day 3, we figured out everyone's ability.

I vote Weapons for Man of the Match.

Seconded

He was attempting to investigate Bizz, who died anyway, so it made no difference. In fact, by the start of Day 3, we figured out everyone's ability.

You just had to go right ahead and teabag my ego didn't you <_<

Yadayada, stupid town manages to unite and perform the stupid act of shoving every last one of their role claims in the open, last mafia can't make a fakeclaim despite his group knowing a character and role not in the game and him having 10 or so role PMs to use as reference, etc. I only just got Internet access in my dorm room, and we're going to be doing something else in a bit and then eating, but I'll get the postgame finished and up after that.

That restriction is just too deadly. Or maybe any restriction at all, really.

##Vote: Lightning

No, they're just to stupid to remember it while they're making their posts. It wouldn't have killed them if I had known 3/3 of them would be dumb enough to break it.

Edited by General Spoon

A tree falls on Lightning and he dies. Good for him.

You are Terra-Tron.

You are the omega supreme defense for high priority regions. You are created by nearly all of the structures in a Terran base flying together to transform into you.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Terra-Tron! Terrorize USER!” Using your massive frame, you will terrorize USER into giving you his role PM.

Your allies are listed in a separate PM.

You are allied with The Luckless. You win if The Luckless win.

Yadayada, stupid town manages to unite and perform the stupid act of shoving every last one of their role claims in the open, last mafia can't make a fakeclaim despite his group knowing a character and role not in the game and him having 10 or so role PMs to use as reference, etc. I only just got Internet access in my dorm room, and we're going to be doing something else in a bit and then eating, but I'll get the postgame finished and up after that.

That wasn't his problem. We couldn't claim Vigilante, because then we would have to claim that Core was lying. Which we couldn't do since two people died last night and Reinfleche was roleblocked. If he claimed anything else, I'm pretty sure he'll be the first one to be lynched. So I decided to lynch him with my doublevote to make myself look good. But then Weapons killed me.

Just to note - Weapons you totally deserve MVP here for killing two mafia.

(now that its over we can talk right?)