crosses out stuff on a paper titled 'mindscrew mafia roles'

Edited by Lightning

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Darros. Just lol.

Also, ##Unvote for now.

Wow, I am so lost at this point. But in any case...

##Vote: Raymond

Is there a reason why you're scared to divulge your Role PM? Is it truly because you think I'm leading the rest of the town to their doom or are you just not able to fake a believable one well?

I just don't see why I should claim to you as you still haven't given us any reason why we should trust you, and you continue to dodge this point.

Nobody was lynched today, which contributes to me not being in a good enough mood to give you flavor. The deadline for night 1 is 48 hours from now. Be sure to send in your night actions.

EDIT: Also, Levity is still missing.

Edited by General Spoon

Okay. So... we have a mafia dead and Bizz missing? I guess that's a pretty good thing, only 1 town and already 1 mafia dead. Not as awesome (or bad in my case because I was mafia that game) as the epicmafia game where the only people who died were scum and all the townies lived but that's besides the point.

So... it's night phase, right?

Lightning, no townies have died yet. Bizz is just missing; according to Darros' role PM, she should return at the beginning of the next day phase.

And yes, it's currently night.

Lightning, no townies have died yet. Bizz is just missing; according to Darros' role PM, she should return at the beginning of the next day phase.

And yes, it's currently night.

Oh.

K..

Last night was another restless night. Your sleep was filled with nightmares about being killed by a shadowy group of people. You wake up disappointed to realize that you are exactly in that predicament now. Sighing, you get dressed and go downstairs to the kitchen. You see that Levity has returned unharmed, and is making a large amount of scrambled eggs for everybody to eat. Glad that nobody appears to be dead, you pull up a chair, and begin to read the paper while waiting for the eggs to finish. While doing this, Mikethfc says to you "Hey, you should look at this thing too." He then pushes a large chunk of metal towards you, continuing to speak, "It looks like somebody smashed a message into it, but we're not sure what to make of it."

Pretty interesting today, eh? We've got a confirmed day vig, and we've rooted out a mafia member. 8/5 sounds like a good town/mafia split, so now it's 8/4. Basically, I'm pointing FoS's on Protoplasm, Life and Ray Ray (though not so much on Life and Protoplasm), and I'd really like to hear an explanation from you guys tomorrow. Suspicion on Mike and JB25; Mike, don't be a silent motherfucker, JB25, the way you immediately talked about a potential kidnapper (who got shot anyway) sounds like you may have known it was coming. Town, watch out for these guys.

Oh, and day vig, you may not want to fire tomorrow.

Unsure of what to think of the strange message, you notice that Levity has served you a plate of eggs. Hungry, you pick up your fork and begin to eat. While eating, an article in the newspaper catches your eye. It says that your comrade Raymond was arrested and sent to jail last night. He will be in jail for so long, that he is effectively dead for the purposes of this struggle.

You are Dr. Claw.

You are the boss of M.A.D., a criminal organization that does many illegal things. You also have many bumbling minons at your disposal.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Focus cameras on USER” By focusing your vast camera network on USER, you will be able to discover his whole role PM.

You know that your friend Coach is somewhere in this game, but you are not sure which player he is.

You are allied with The Hopeless. You win if The Hopeless win.

Disheartened that one of your members has indeed been removed, you clean up after breakfast and get ready for the task ahead of you.

--------------

When a player's name appears in the flavor like Mikethfc's did here, it means nothing. I just pick a random player to insert there.

Levity has returned. She can speak again.

Night results have been sent out. You can start lynching now. The deadline is 48 hours from now.

Edited by General Spoon

I know why Darros died yesterday. He was hit with a posting restriction. I know this because I have the same one today. Can't say the sixth letter of the alphabet.

So yeah. I'll be busy today so I'll chat later.

Didn't he investigate Life?

There have been two nights now and I have noticed Raymond start off targetting WoMC in a few other mafia games so it sounds believable enough for the time being.

There have been two nights now and I have noticed Raymond start off targetting WoMC in a few other mafia games so it sounds believable enough for the time being.

He only got off one investigation before death on N0, so I don't see how that proves anything.

I'm assumed he made a Private conversation with WoMC. Although Spoon would've probably waited until the end of the night to post the results.

Alternatively Raymond never confirmed that he did investigate Life and publicly they looked quite hostile to each other. Then again Life's vote on Raymond seemed odd.Not to mention what the stone said about him

If WoMC really is mafia I doubt he'd make himself stick out like that, so I'm skeptical to believe that its a double-bluff.