A Mostly Harmless Mafia

General Spoon

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good god, you people suck at counting. But let's entertain the idea of there being a third party. 9 members of The Hopeless, 3 members of The Luckless. 9+3=12. 12 players in this game. Either Life Admiral had false information, there's a third party who isn't on the player list, or you guys fucking suck at basic math.

If you don't like me calling you stupid for failing basic math, then don't fucking fail basic math.

Night 0 was a no kill night so no.

As such I doubt you're the medic as it would make more sense for them to idle on a no kill night rather than get picked up by a tracker.

You can't be the driver because otherwise Klein's investigation would've gone tits up.

Vig. lol no

So the only roles left that I can think of are:

hooker and framer or the mafia's detective.

Same for mafia. Life stated he had info to give, and if I were mafia, I'd focus on preventing that wouldn't I? Also, I had accidently skimmed over the part about no kills on N1, which made everything confusing.

If I were mafia, wouldn't something have happened to Life?

Stalker. Night 0 visit on one of the best players on SF?

##Vote: JB25

It doesn't feel like he's trying to scumhunt, which is something scum would act more like.

I can't really scumhunt >_<

I'm with WoMC on lynching JB25 for spectating. Oh the hypocrisy

For the goddamn last time, I'm only around when all of you are sleeping. By this logic, I should have voted every single one of you by now for spectating while I'm awake.

Anyway, ##Vote: BK-201.

Alright I re-read the topic and whilst my spectating point doesn't seem to hold any water at all. However you have aroused suspiscions in numerous places. So I won't take my vote off just yet.

After you've decided to lynch JB25, he gets up and says "Wait guys, stop! I have the most easily provable role in the game, and if you let me live, I'm certain I'll fail to use it to prove myself again!" Completely unconvinced by his argument, you smash his head open with a frying pan.

You are Scizor.

You are one of the most, if not the most, dominant forces in the OU metagame. With your steel typing and bullet punch and stuff, you are always taken into consideration nowadays.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Bullet Punch” In the body of the PM you are to specify a message. You will then quickly punch your message into a large chunk of metal, which everybody will find and read in the morning.

You are allied with The Hopeless. You win if The Hopeless win.

You realize, confused, that he in fact did have what is likely the most easily provable role in the game, and that he managed to fail to use it to prove himself. Lol.

------------------------

Night 2 begins. Deadline is in 48 hours.

Edited by General Spoon

You are Scizor.

You are one of the most, if not the most, dominant forces in the OU metagame. With your steel typing and bullet punch and stuff, you are always taken into consideration nowadays.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Bullet Punch” In the body of the PM you are to specify a message. You will then quickly punch your message into a large chunk of metal, which everybody will find and read in the morning.

You are allied with The Hopeless. You win if The Hopeless win.

Yup, he is definitely the most dominant force in OU.

Also, *facepalm* at Joshaymin not roleclaiming when the deadline was almost over and he had the majority.