A Mostly Harmless Mafia

General Spoon

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its another restless night for you after your botched execution yesterday. Pulling yourself out of bed, you go downstairs. Scrambled eggs are being made again. You are getting sick of this dish. You notice that Levity's dead body is curled up in a corner of the living room. Apparently somebody had stolen 40 cakes from her when she wasn't looking. That's as many as four 10s. And that's terrible. So terrible in fact, that she died.

You are Joshua Moore.

You are the head administrator of the Serenes Forest forums, and some would say you've done a pretty crappy job of it over the years by forgetting backups and bitching at members who have bruised your ego, and you're probably going to forget to pay for the forums upkeep someday as well.

As the administrator of this site, you can't actually die in this game, since you'll just edit my posts to say that you're alive. However you not dying doesn't fit into my balance, so I've found a solution. Normal deadtalking rules do not apply to you. When you are dead other dead players may talk to you, and you may talk to living players. In addition, you can cast 1 more vote after you have died.

You are allied with The Hopeless. You win if The Hopeless win.

Glad that Levity is only mostly dead, you continue on your way to the kitchen, where your boring breakfast is waiting. Pulling up a chair, you help yourself to the newspaper. It says that another of your associates, BK-201, was arrested and sent to jail last night. He'll be there for so long, that he is effectively dead.

You are Coach.

You were a health teacher and and the coordinator for the freshman football team at a high school in Savannah before the zombies came. Your struggles have proven to you that teamwork and good weapons are important to surviving a zombies apocalypse.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x - You gonna make it USER” If USER becomes incapacitated during the night you will help him up before he bleeds out, ensuring that USER survives the night.

You know that your friend Dr. Claw is somewhere in this game, but you are not sure which player he is.

You are allied with The Hopeless. You win if The Hopeless win.

At least he found his friend.

--------------------

Day 3 has begun. You can start lynching now. Deadline is in 48 hours from now, regardless of whether or not I'm here to update then.

Normal deadtalking rules do not apply to you. When you are dead other dead players may talk to you, and you may talk to living players. In addition, you can cast 1 more vote after you have died.

So I can PM Levity though I'm dead?

Now now, who killed the doctor? I claim responsibilty phor Levity's death, I am the town vigilante.

I seriously had to check your prophile to know who you are. Stupid name changes.

Anyhow, we lost a Doctor, which is really bad. And we lost two Townies in one Night, which is also really bad. We know that there are three Maphia members and one oph them is already dead. This is a pretty bad situation. 2 scum out oph 6. We lynch a townie, they kill a townie, and we're dead. We really need to get a good lynch this time.

Anyhow, it would be unwise to make any moves until we hear phrom Ether, because his tracking/watching should hopephully provide us with some valuable inpho.

Phor those who haven't phigured it out by now, I can't post the 6th letter oph the alphabet. Thanks to Weapons, obviously. General Spoon, does my restriction also apply to the messages that I quote, even though I technically didn't write them?

Yes, Since we are in a 'mislynch and lose' situation, I think that we should mass claim. Kleine will almost certainly die tonight without the doctor, meaning that waiting another day to lynch does nothing, so we should try to lynch a mafia today as if we are in a 'lynch or lose' situation.

Thoughts?

Now now, who killed the doctor? I claim responsibilty for Levity's death, I am the town vigilante.

If I'm to believe this I'd like to know why you targeted her, whilst there was a possibility of her kidnapping being a ruse there wasn't nearly enough evidence by that point.

Why did you shoot Levity?

Anyways, I'm going to ##Vote: Proto because for most of the game, he had only posted in response to Life's demands that every role claim to him. Mafia would of course want to avoid this, and so admittedly would town, but with Life's flip and fact that Proto talked about nothing else (unless I missed something) until he lol'd at JB, he's basically contributed nothing towards scumhunting.

Edited by WeaponsofMassConstruction

Levity seemed unusually quiet. In retrospect, it was a bad idea, because we'd have room for a mislynch today.

I'm going to have to hear more from Lightning and Mikethfc, and Ether's report.

He means her being onion'd n0 should've meant that she almost definitely wasn't mafia.

Although I'm also suspiscous of Lightning especially with his last post but look how the not contributing=mafia hypothesis got us with JB25.