Best/Worst in the Series: Round 57

NinjaMonkey

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose we could allow Midir.

I don't think he'd win though since he's rather meh.

He's on a horse, which is quite nice for FE4.

And he makes Lester not crappy.

The only other person who does that is Jamka and he'll want a Pursuit ring.

...Totally not using my long-hair bias here.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

PoR Rolf might be in the running for a place in the bottom three...

Really? I dunno, train him and he owns. He capped everything except luck, magic, and resistance, but I only missed resistance by 1 point. Fail.

I'd go for Gordin or Wolt for worst. Tomas actually really pulled through for me.

Can we count horsemen? If so, I think Sue takes the cake as best.

Edited by Maria's bro

Does she have green hair and use a bow? If so, then I don't see why not.

EDIT: When I come to count the nominations, I'll replace "Best/Worst Bow-only Unit" with "Best/Worst Bow-using Unit".

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Really? I dunno, train him and he owns. He capped everything except luck, magic, and resistance, but I only missed resistance by 1 point. Fail.

To be honest, I actually agree that PoR Rolf is likely to end up in the bottom three. And Rolf's problem is that he has heavy competition for BEXP.

Edited by Ein Lanford

Does she have green hair and use a bow? If so, then I don't see why not.

EDIT: When I come to count the nominations, I'll replace "Best/Worst Bow-only Unit" with "Best/Worst Bow-using Unit".

By that, Oscar, Gerik, (FE9) Boyd and (FE10/11) Draug would count, since they gain bows, especially Oscar, since it's even canonically his path to master the bow triangle formation with his brothers.

I would say bow-maining unit would work better. i.e. Archers, Hunters, and bow paladins (and their promoted tiers).

Gordin has the value of being the ORIGINAL and one of not that many units to not suck in FE12 Lunatic. Sue ... lacks this.

Rolf would lose, and Shin, Rath or Rebecca would win. My vote would go towards Midir for best, and Rolf for worst.

By that, Oscar, Gerik, (FE9) Boyd and (FE10/11) Draug would count, since they gain bows, especially Oscar, since it's even canonically his path to master the bow triangle formation with his brothers.

You're forgetting one of the most infuriating ones. . .the one that I can't kill in FE7, or I get the Game Over screen.

If crossbows count as bows, then RD Boyd would still count.

You're forgetting one of the most infuriating ones. . .the one that I can't kill in FE7, or I get the Game Over screen.

... ... ... Drawing a blank. Brendan Reed with a pot of hair dye?

Nope, it's a hacked tactician with. . .ah, screw it.

Lyn.

Ohhhhhhh

My next guess would have been to ask if Zephiel gained bows after promotion to Major Antagonist.

Then Natalie :awesome:

Don't vote for something that isn't votable yet guys. :P

And Sue good? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I thought they were wanting to vote for her in worst. I strongly disagree, but since she's undeniably closer to "worst" than "best", I assumed that's what they were talking about.

On second thoughts, I'll keep it as it already is...

Best: Brenya of FE6, such a nice woman even though she's on the bad guys side, and she even cared about the families of the soldiers! .... and oh... honorable mention to Selena of FE8....

Worst: Sonia... She's already a f*cking bitch, she has that Bolting... **** Bolting, already killed Nino dammit! She's also using the Black Fang and seduced the crap out of Brendan Reed and killed him in the end! What's worse? She even made little Nino and Jaffar set out to kill Zephiel with a false promise with a sideorder of Ursula with another fricking Bolting... DAMN!