I dont care if everyone loves you or thinks you rock, I hate you and dont intend on ever using you!

Darros

Wil: Ugh...just ugh.

Rebecca: See Wil.

Garcia: I never use you except for CC and even then you kinda suck.

Kyza: Crap. (like people love you anyway, right? lol)

Geoffrey: Ahgsjhgfjsdhfgsjhfgsdfgsdfgsdfhjsg <_<

Renning: Pfft.

None of these characters are loved, nobody thinks they're good. Although FE9 Geoffrey makes for acceptable filler.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE6:

Clarine (I should get you killed as a green unit in one of my playthroughs eventually for how selfish you are)

Cath (how about telling your sob stories without that that smug, happy look on your face, so I can actually sympathize with you.)

Ray (I even prefer Gheb or Treck's face than yours)

Plus, they're all brats spoiled, stuck up, arrogant brats. FE6 probably has the most characters that I don't like.

FE11:

Wolf (I used him once because I thought he looked cool and I liked how he could use both swords and bows, seeing how I don't reclass in most playthroughs. Though as soon as I found out I couldn't use a Master Seal on him because he was promoted, I ditched him, even if his stats were great.)

Sedgar (I'm not touching anything that's as or more overhyped than the likes of FFVII, FE4, and Ocarina of Time. He hardly even looks cool.)

FE3 Book 2/12:

Yumina (except for the Rescue Staff in the SNES Version)

I don't have anyone from FE 7 or 8, seeing how I use them all to complete the support conversation library (though that might change seeing how I've already got 100% of the conversations). As for FE 4 and 2, there's not really any deployment limitations (well, in FE2 it's not that often that deployment slots are limited, barring the very last battles).

FE3 and New Mystery: Catria

FE5: Othin. Get screwed in Str so bad every time, not even Wrath saves him.

FE6: Fir

FE7: Lowen

FE8: Seth. Sure he's gamebreaking but the game is so easy already, you don't need him to make it easier.

FE9: Been a while since I played, but Neph.

FE10: Neph again.

FESD: Hardin

Clarine (I should get you killed as a green unit in one of my playthroughs eventually for how selfish you are)

I don't think that's possible...

FE 6:

Zealot, Noah and Treck. I already have Marcus, Alan and Lance...

Tate. She never turns out good for me, and I have Thany and Miledy anyway.

FE 7:

Oswin. His move just prevents him from being as useful as I would like in later chapters, and Hector or Ninian deserve the Boots more.

Sain, Kent and Lowen. I just don't like cavaliers that much, although I acknowledge that they're good.

FE 9:

Oscar. He never turns out well for me for some reason.

Mist. I personally think she's overrated.

I sadface for those who dont love Florina. :( (though i can understand why.)

Anyway heres my list of Personal Scrappies:

FE6: (Never finished the game all the way though.)

Fir. Die in all the fires, Fir. Your very mug makes me want to punch babies.

Clarine: You may kick some ass but your attitude is pants!

FE7:

Guy: Dude, you smell.

Dorcas: I dont hate you, Dorcas but you are an asspain for me to level for some reason.

Harken: Ill take your sword but you warm the bench, bro.

Heath: :facepalm:

Wil: Ugh...just ugh.

Rebecca: See Wil.

FE8:

Garcia: I never use you except for CC and even then you kinda suck.

Duessel: Man...

FE9/10:

Nephenee: Yeah no. Either game, i just dont care for your class. No offense.

MIA: DIE IN ALL THE FIRES! I HATE YOU MORE THAN CANKER SORES! LAJHSJHGDJHJDHG (Yeah i hate Mia with a passion)

Ilyana: You smell. RD, you dont smell as bad but you aint great. In RD, god what did you eat?

Kyza: Crap. (like people love you anyway, right? lol)

Geoffrey: Ahgsjhgfjsdhfgsjhfgsdfgsdfgsdfhjsg <_<

Renning: Pfft.

Royals: You guys are just so overpowered. Its a shame really. Although i do love you, Nailah!

Sothe: Your worthless carcass warms the bench in PoR. Its a crying shame i have to use you in RD.

Shinon: You suck the balls in PoR. I use you in RD only because you tend to win. However id rather have Rolf.

Gatrie: I dont hate you, Gatrie but im not a huge fan. :(

Tons of the characters you listed aren't even hyped.

Hmm...

FE1/11: Sorry Minerva, I'm not wasting any EXP on you.

FE3/12: Merric, his base MAG is way too low, MU Mage is way better.

FE6: Lance and Allen, they both tend to be screwed statwise.

FE7: Nino, you're terrible. Seriously.

FE8: Sorry Vanessa, your STR growth is way too low.

FE10: Mia, I'm not using the Adept scroll on you just so you can do decent damage.

Thing is, I'd like to agree with you because Thany's personality is so annoying, but it's just so hard not to deploy her in 8x. Or 9. Or even 13.

This makes no sense to me.

Edited by Paperblade

FE10: Mia, I'm not using the Adept scroll on you just so you can do decent damage.

What the fuck is this shit?

The Adept scroll is all what it takes her to be one of the best among the GMs. Don't tell me you're leaving it on Soren, a character who has a hard time activating that kills most enemies in three hits.

Edited by Soul

Ever play HM? Ever give her a simple steel blade? Doing more damage than nearly everyone else on the team WITHOUT her having adept and then ORKOing >half the enemies is hardly what I'd call merely decent. And that's about a 60% KO rate on halbs, warriors, snipers, and pallies while having a 100% rate on sages, bishops, swordmasters, dragonmasters (wyrmslayer) and something I don't feel like calculating on Generals. And if she's only decent, what do you say about guys like Boyd and Oscar that do even less than her and don't get nearly the adept activation rate even if you want to give it to them?

Edited by Narga_Rocks

FE 3-1:

No one in particular.

FE 3-2:

Never really liked the early Cavaliers. Getting Katua, Paola, Sirius and eventually both Kain and Abel makes it fine for lance users.

FE 4:

I'm not too fond of any Ayra pairings other than Noish in Vanilla FE4, simply because of the skills and sword inheritence over Lex.

FE 5:

The only one I can think of is Olwen, or at least until I can get to kill her for Eyrios. It's a shame I can't have both while I could lose someone useless like Trewd because then I'd use both.

TRS:

I try to use Zeek as least as possible, but the reason is pretty good once you know his situation.

FE 6:

While I don't hate her, I don't use Miredy very often.

FE 7:

I don't like the lords much, especially Eliwood. I disliked Florina ever since I saw her.

FE 8:

Since abuse is rather easy in this game, this shouldn't matter much, but I don't field Vanessa often.

FE 9:

Never ever liked Mia. I don't use Marcia, Jill, Astrid or Nephenee much either.

FE 10:

Mia hatred goes deeper in this one, though I tend to use Jill and Nephenee a bit. I should probably use the hawks more, but it's not really due to me disliking them. I really like Ulki in fact.

FE 11:

No one in particular.

FE 12:

No one in particular.

Edited by Gengar

Sedgar (I'm not touching anything that's as or more overhyped than the likes of FFVII, FE4, and Ocarina of Time. He hardly even looks cool.)

Sedgar trivializes H5, which is arguably the hardest mode of all of FE before FE12 came out with their Lunatic and Lunatic Reverse that has the difficulties of H7 and H9.

Trust me on this one, reclass him to General for Defense, then to Hero for Speed, then to General again for Defense, and then back to Hero after he caps DEF/HP. Capped DEF Sedgar (he can get that before he hits lv20 as a General) can stand there and enemies will tink off of him. Hell, he only takes ~15 damage from an Armorslayer crit. This was in H5.

Sedgar trivializes H5, which is arguably the hardest mode of all of FE before FE12 came out with their Lunatic and Lunatic Reverse that has the difficulties of H7 and H9.

Trust me on this one, reclass him to General for Defense, then to Hero for Speed, then to General again for Defense, and then back to Hero after he caps DEF/HP. Capped DEF Sedgar (he can get that before he hits lv20 as a General) can stand there and enemies will tink off of him. Hell, he only takes ~15 damage from an Armorslayer crit. This was in H5.

Showing that H5 isn't as hard as you claim it is since it can easily be trivialised by high-defense characters?

Please tell me how he's overhyped. Yeah, people think he's great. But, uh, he is.

I couldn't care less about how great he is (if I did, I'd never use characters like Raven, Franz, Rutger, or Barst). What really annoys me is all the praise he gets and how people never be quiet about it. People practically forcing others to use "General/Hero Sedgar" all the time gets insanely irritating as well.

And really, stats are practically the only thing he has going for him. I mean, he doesn't even have an interesting personality and doesn't even look all that cool.

I know that Wolf and Sedgar were given insane growths to make up for the fact that they're prepromoted since they're Horsemen, and in the original NES FE1, Horsemen were supposed to be unpromoted units but they were made to be the promoted version of Hunters in FE3 and onwards, but really, their fans could give their Wolf and Sedgar praise a break every now and then and not shove it into everyone's faces.

My annoyance is mostly directed to GameFAQs members, by the way.

Clarine: You may kick some ass but your attitude is pants!

Why would people hate someone as laughably shallow, self-centered, arrogant and with incestuous tendencies as Clarine? cry.gif

... okay, I get the hate, but she's just so hilarious.

Since when? People very rarely spout stuff about him now, and I haven't seen anyone "practically forcing others to use "General/Hero Sedgar"" in a LONG time.

Stats are the only thing going for him? Sure, in SD. But, that's all most people CAN have going for them, considering it's a remake of a 20 year old game that was really a pretty pure remake. And in FE12, the whole Wolfguard story is pretty interesting.

Again, this is the first time I've seen any talk of how great he is in MONTHS, besides mentioning him in playlogs briefly.

And then I read your last sentence...

FE10/9

Oscar

Kieran

Mist (Her Strength/Magic split annoys me)

Titania(FE9 only) would also go on this list but I actually kept her on my team in this last playthrough and she surprised me by being *decent* mid game. But in general, I hate cavaliers. (Is that a sin on this board?)

FE8

Seth

FE7

Marcus

Kent

FE6

Lance

So as this list shows, the only mounted units I like are mounted healers, pegasus knights, and wyvern riders. And I usually end of using one or two cavaliers out of necessity (like Alan, Titania, Cain/Abel).