I dont care if everyone loves you or thinks you rock, I hate you and dont intend on ever using you!

Darros

And really, stats are practically the only thing he has going for him. I mean, he doesn't even have an interesting personality and doesn't even look all that cool.

I only obssess about him because of his looks

See if you can dig up the FE12 base conversations for the Wolfguard. They all have personalities, and I like Sedgar's one very, very much.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how you feel about Serra?

Not a fan of hers but she is pretty damn cool sometimes. I do like her support with Lucius. Its funny. But yeah, her plot dialogue is fucking annoying.

Louise

Pent

Karel

Oh yeah, forgot about them.

Louise: I hate archers/snipers most of the time. I just dont use her at all.

Pent: He was great to fall back on during my newb days of playing the game, but now, yeah he gets the bench.

Karel: Swordmasters just suck in that game.

Sedgar trivializes H5, which is arguably the hardest mode of all of FE before FE12 came out with their Lunatic and Lunatic Reverse that has the difficulties of H7 and H9.

Trust me on this one, reclass him to General for Defense, then to Hero for Speed, then to General again for Defense, and then back to Hero after he caps DEF/HP. Capped DEF Sedgar (he can get that before he hits lv20 as a General) can stand there and enemies will tink off of him. Hell, he only takes ~15 damage from an Armorslayer crit. This was in H5.

H5 can be trivialized without Sedgar. >_>

I personally don't like warpskipping.

It's cheaper than using Sedgar. At least you gotta train the dude.

Still have to train Caeda enough to double everything, though. Unless you want to force crits all the time, anyway.

True. Though... Bosses do give a good amount of EXP and there's early promotion.

The first three chapters can't be Caedaskipped at least.

I'm not certain quite when they start going skip-crazy. I think around chapter 8 or something, and they half-skip a few chapters along the way. The craziness starts maybe around 10 or 11 or something? There's a topic here I don't feel like looking up for that.

And yeah, bosses help her a fair amount with the leveling.

I think I've read it, and yeah, it was crazy.

I still like having to actually plan a fight along the way sometimes.

... Unless I get too lazy and wants to get it over with. Which is usually only Endgame.

FE6

- Shin (Sorry... I had Dorothy or Wolt promoted already!)

- Percival (You're okay though, but I have Noah, Alan and Lance already....)

- Niime (My h4x Sophia already got it through)

FE7

- Guy (Bleh... 7 STR at LVL 20/--?? You've have got to be kidding me... )

- Rebecca (I got a SPD-blessed Wil, so yeah... Sorry... XP )

- Heath (If only you were SPD blessed.... )

FE8

- Dozla (You're funny... but your stats seems to disappoint me.... )

Others: Aran (Thanks to some friends to play with via sleepovers, I think I will not use you... You fail to amuse me!)

Any prepromote. There's not as much challenge in getting a unit that's ready to go and doesn't need to grow as much. Plus I wouldn't want to use someone in the same niche before I got the prepromote (e.g. using myrmidon when I was going to get a swordmaster) because every experience point going into the placeholder unit is ultimately wasted. And IS is very hit-and-miss with balancing the prepromoted units: some end up godly powerful (Seth) and some can be distinctly mediocre (Devdan).

I hate to use these characters, even though people love them{but just because I hate to use them doesn't mean I don't use some of them at all. I just them more sparingly than others} :

FE7:

Lowen

Will

Lucius(outclassed by Serra after she promotes to Bishop)

Wallace(NM only: forced to promote early by on-screen tutorial)

All prepromotes sans Karel

FE8:

Artur

Prepromotes

FE9:

Brom

Astrid

Devdan

Makalov

FE10:

Aran

Astrid

Micaiah(Sure, I may train her to max, but that doesn't mean that I like her. In fact, after training her to max, I usually bench her and focus on other units, knowing that I don't like her not because I know that Sanaki outclasses her, but rather, the fact that I don't like good guys that go too far into the dark before they are saved by an external miracle...

(in FE10's case, Ashera's awakening forced Micaiah to reveal why she fought against Ike, showing that she's highly "gullible" in terms of the chance of believing the false promises made by the Begnion Senate in Part 3 of that game. Although she turned against the Begnion Senate in the end by making "the Pelleas choice", she was too far into the dark to tell the truth to Ike and co. about why she was previously fighting against them before she had to wake Ashera with the galdr of release rather than chaos, and by doing that, she also woke Yune, which took Micaiah's body,and you know the rest))

FE11:

Est

Hardin

Prepromotes sans Gotoh

Edited by shadowjam

FE11: pretty much half the people in this game. Seriously so many pathetic meat sheilds with names.

Learn to use them correctly, and you'll find there's very few meatshields.

There are people out there who love Wil and Est?

I like Est!

Read: Est's stats. I dont usually play for turncount.

Edited by Spykor

FE4: Sety for combat purposes. I have him Fortify spam.

Shanan. I don't hate him, but he's been such a letdown recently with all the 16% hits he's taking.

... There's a lot of FE4 characters who I try to use then rage at when they fail me.

FE6: Alan and Lance.

FE7: Sain and Kent. They always turn out pitiful for me, so I decided to just stop using them outright at one point.

FE8: I don't use Moulder simply because I like Natasha better.

FE9: I don't use Titania past Chapter 17 ever.

FE10: I don't use a lot of characters in this game just because there's so many others.

FE11: Wendell, Cain and Abel outside NM.

FE4: Delmud can go suck a fattie.

FE6: I hate the FE6 Fighters. And that means you, Lot. Tate's another one that I don't like.

FE7: I'd say lolWallace thanks to the epic passages about his bald head but in all seriousness, I'd go with Lowen for the most part.

FE8: Any prepromote not named Seth and Seth past Chapter 10 or something like that.

FE9: Makalov. In a heartbeat.

The person who I thought of when reading the topic title was Mist. If Micaiah wasn't a forced unit I would never use her either. I also almost never use pegasus knights that aren't named Marcia or Vanessa.

Edited by Blasied

The person who I thought of when reading the topic title was Mist. If Micaiah wasn't a forced unit I would never use her either. I also almost never use pegasus knights that aren't named Marcia or Vanessa.

Your early game in fe6 must be interesting without flying rescue drops.