User Name and Changes

Life

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nightmare: My oldest alias, before even my internet days. That's right! I liked dark magic and all that stuff (still do), so I just chose this as an alias, and it stuck with me since forever.

Rugal: Rugal Bernstein of King of Fighters fame. My first set here was Rugal, so I just felt like changing to Rugal.

Magnús Örn Sigurðsson: I saw this name somewhere and thought it was really badass, so I changed into this. It helped that I had a Liquid Snake theme during this time, so it made me like, super badass.

Ulyaoth: My favourite character/ancient from the Gamecube psychological thriller, Eternal Darkness.

Sweet Nightmare: Inspired by

God Hand song. I also had a girl from some yuri visual novel game as my theme at the time (Hika, Bianchi, Wist, Zephrion and Red Fox also had girls from that visual novel as their theme), and I think later on I went with a sig randomly changing between a picture of Mr. Gold and Mr. Silver (from God Hand; Sweet Nightmare is their theme) and Adon and Samson (from Cho Aniki). Though I'm not sure if this was during this name.

Diligent Man: I was talking to Bianchi (on MSN I think) about being all diligent and stuff, doing homework on time and all that jazz, and we agreed that we both must be more diligent, so this was kind of a joke related to that.

Cars: I came back after my huge hiatus and saw Ike-Mike calling all JoJo fans (specifically me) to change into JoJo themes and a JoJo name, so I just changed to my favourite character from the manga. I was a bit late, but whatever.

Holy Emperor: Souther's title (from Hokuto no Ken). I was really obsessed with HnK at the time, so yeah. This was also the first time I didn't change back to Nightmare after a name change and went straight to a new name.

Robin Mask: My favourite character from Kinnikuman. An English wrestler/superman/choujin who wrestles while wearing kickass armour and a kickass helmet and he's just kickass.

spiker275: Name I sign in with. Original name I use for other sites.

Darros: Awesome is awesome. And hes a pirate.

Uhai: cuz I like him too, and I was in an eoic enemy mood.

Spykor: Because I need something for people to call me and this ones staying for a bit.

I've had a number of names. Although I could easily enough explain the wisdom behind each one, it would be robbing you of an opportunity to develop your minds.

Xeld - HIStoRY so STROOOng. Not even going to try to explain what happened with this disaster. Would rather type out more slutty RHCP lyrics.

Gnomes Suck >:( - They really do. It's only prejudice if there's no basis!

Obviam - It's supposed to be Latin for "against". I have no fucking clue but it sound cool. If I'm even saying it right in my head. Why did I pick it? Why the hell not?

Edited by Obviam

Agent Dale Cooper -- I had a really good picture for him. So I used it.

Yossarian -- Love fuckin' Catch-22.

Trompe le Monde -- Fool the World. Also, a song. For some reason, I used The Dude as my avatar. I end up putting this down as my 'real' name a lot.

The Ferret Whisperer -- This ended up being kept for a lot longer than it was ever intended to due to sudden namechange rulechanges.

Fifteen-Arrow Legend -- Some convoluted in-joke involving

Furetchen -- Had this for a while. Intend to keep it for a while.

Amelia: This is what happens when I play FE8 then FE7. I like this name No, I don't like SS!Amelia. , I use in FE7. I love this name. I use it here and everywhere online. Favorite alias ever. Not gonna change it anytime soon.

Alice: Favorite Pandora Hearts character. Use when go PH mood. Or just feel like a name change. Or I-want-meat mode.

Luke fon Fabre: TALES FAN MOOD. Blame Joshy for making me like Tales. So I troll him. And also because Luke is cute/ cool/ handsome/ hot/ replica/ blah blah blah :3

Sharon Rainsworth: Random tiemz. Just to tease Soul.

amelia: I forgot to cap the "A" lol.

Luke fon Fabre: TALES FAN MOOD. Blame Joshy for making me like Tales. So I troll him. And also because Luke is cute/ cool/ handsome/ hot/ replica/ blah blah blah :3

You DO realize where you just put yourself on my internal tier list, right?

Azel - FEP username; favorite mage and I thought it'd be funny since psychoswordlady (Asvel) was active at the time.

Chalis - Chalphy + Talis. Most prominent name.

Reverse Trap - Partners in crime.

Citrus - Tangerine knows some of the best nicknames, I swear.

The rest were short lived. Soldier Blue might pop up every now and then, though. :wub: