User Name and Changes

Life

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive had a few names.

Florina. Named after the peg knight, durr. Most prominent name. I use it nearly everywhere.

Severus Snape. Pretty self explanatory. I love that character. Second most prominent name.

Alucard. Homage to Alucard of Castlevania.

Nyarlathotep and Lil Cthulhu. HP Lovecraft, bitches.

The others were just for fun.

Ragnell: If you don't know what Ragnell is, never, EVER go into the FE9 or FE10 forums. Picked it because it sounded cool, and I started using it for everything.

Ragnell 37: For all those sites that already have Ragnell taken; 37 is a random combo of numbers, because I like 3 and 7... sorta

Urvan: Again, any FE fan should know it's Greil's axe. I was planning on changing my name periodically between the FE9 S rank weapons, but then I realized that Wishblade is a stupid name.

I realized fairly recently that Ragnelle is actually a woman in mythology, so I've been looking for a new name, but I'm kinda leery to change it here, because I'm pretty sure everyone here would forget me immediately (of the meager handful of people that probably still remember me).

kirsche - german for "cherry", thought it looked and sounded kinda cool, so I used it for like, a year.

The syobon - based off of the main character in syobon action, more commonly reffered to as cat mario.

Zweibel - german for onion, my fav vegetable

Kevin - an ode to bananas + zeph, who I only recently found out was banned. They gave me the nickname Kevin back in the good ol' days when I was super active.

but I'm kinda leery to change it here, because I'm pretty sure everyone here would forget me immediately (of the meager handful of people that probably still remember me).

Namechanges don't make people forgotten. See: Hika except in the sitcom. Or if you need a non-banned alternative, me.

inb4 who are you

Let's see...

Ereshkiggal: The original name I came to SF with. Couldn't think of any others

Lux Aeterna: Book in the C support conversation of Lute and Artur. The name I always come back to. Eternal light in Latin.

Tomoshibi Kagirinai: Assumably the Japanese meaning of eternal light.

Renideo Sempiturnus: Um... I don't remember about this one.

Oracle: A shout out to two of my favorite games... The Oracle games of tLoZ.

Ralph: An awesome character in Oracle of Ages.

Veneziano: I think someone else suggested this... It's from some anime...

Baccano!: Shoutout to one of the few animes I've actually finished. One of my favorites.

Japanese symbols: Rukusu = Japanese pronunciation of Lux (I would have done Lux Aeterna's Japanese but that exceeded the character limit).

|-/|-|\-|: An html spaceship! I was also called Spacelux by a certain someone during this time...

That covers them, I think.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

ZXValaRevan - I used to be like so hardcore into Star Wars and the Lord of the Rings it was ridiculous so I made this name and just kind of kept using it.

Taylor Swift - Namie Amuro was using the Namie Amuro name and I kind of changed my name/profile/avatar/sig to mock him. It's how I first really met Hika too, because he actually got it!

ZXValaRevan - back to the usual

Fia - Found out I could make my username look just like Fia's, started another FE4 Thread. Shit was so cash. I was dumb and didn't change any of my other info so yeah whatevs.

ZXValaRevan - the uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusual

Dark Elves Suck - joke based on white people suck, etc

ZXValaRevan - yeah

This is a semi-decent fanart of this character. His official art makes him look like a girl.

I am not interested in girls.

hence the "kind of"

you saw how manly and beautiful I am in that other thread anyway dear

I suppose I could have said "back to the usual" eight times but really I was too lazy to state that I reverted back to Lux Aeterna after all but one name change.

Me too. Except replace Lux Aeterna with Nightmare.

Well, I wasn't really lazy, I just thought it would be kind of dull/pointless.

Major Blood Lex: Self-explanatory

MajorTordoArthur: My second-most prominent name, it's pretty much because I wanted an Arthur with Major Tordo and based my name off that, similar to Major Blood Lex

Who Am I?: A song from LEs Mis. This name change also marked the true start of my musical obsession

Enjolras: My best-known name. A character from Les Mis who is just awesome and got the best song ever written, how short it may be

Courfeyrac/Grantaire: Unseen bit of slash, no one ever paired Courfeyrac with Grantaire, so I sued those 2 names. Also my 2 favorite students not named Enjolras from Les Mis.

L'aigle de Meaux: Nickname of Bossuet, another Les Mis student

Inspector Javert: The persistent inspector from Les Mis

Afi: Don't ask.

Bui-Doi: A song from Miss Saigon about Vietnamese kids with American fathers

Cosette~: The female protagonist from Les Mis

Cecil: My favorite Akaneia saga character

Commander Khashoggi: Reference to the character from WWRY, a musical with Queen songs.

EnjolrasMTA: My two best-known names put together. I started using it when Enjolras was taken on some internet site and have used it most of all ever since.