Would you rather...?

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have great stats but no holy weapon. I can become Lakche and have the Heroes Sword with over 50 kills! And of course a guy. . . plus, you can kill easy with the holy weapon and get killed by killing to much when you're in siege with 20 people's around you.

Would you rather make out with Meg or Niime?

Edited by Swordmaster Guy

Meg is cute, of course I would~

Would you rather have everything you've ever done in front of a mirror televised to the whole world or have everything you've thought about for the last week shown to the entire world?

tough one, I'm going for thoughts, everyone would probably fall asleep at how boring I can be (and next to that, about half my thoughts are Dutch)

never again pay taxes or have a 30% discount on everything you buy for the rest of your life?

Very easy,either will do just fine, cause in reality I am both the bad things(yes I am bad at everything I do and everyone hates me), so I would much rather be good at everything I do and still be hated.

replay 22 or 24x in FE5 without any stave and star rank weapons?

• 2 weeks later...

since apparently nobody's going to answer, I'll just say 22 for no apparent reason (I never played FE5)

have more quantity or quality when it comes to FE games?

both the two chapters (22 and 24x are considered insanely hard and IMO they are impossible with out staves)

I will go with quantity cause my turn count always exceeds one and a half thousand.

Fly, because you can use flight in most situations.

Would you... babysit kids who are ok- not too whiny and not too obedient, or do that tough assignment given to you from school/work?

Eh. Pickle. I can't go wrong with either.

Would you rather play a videogame with a somewhat-rare fatal glitch (it causes the game to crash, and when you reset, the data's all gone), or a game with numerous inconvenient glitches (graphical, sound, dying from nothing, etc.)?