TheToad: Vanessa, Garcia, Dozla, Moulder, Marisa, Neimi, Ross, Ewan, Amelia

*CR-S01: Saleh, Franz, Joshua, Syrene, Knoll, Lute, Ross, Ewan, Amelia

PKL: Tana, Gerik, Artur, Innes, Rennac, Gilliam, Ross, Ewan, Amelia

Naglfar: Cormag, Kyle, Forde, Colm, Natasha, L'Arachel, Ross, Ewan, Amelia

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2: If said player has Vanessa, they might actually be able to beat Franz in use.

I don't think this is a very good reason at all. So what? They picked two units who work together better than 1 units. Penalizing them for that reason seems dumb.

Don't necessarily disagree with her being free, I just don't think that's a point against her.

Chain Support Draft #31403

1.- CR-S01 - Tana, Syrene, Kyle, Colm, Moulder, Rennac, L'Arachel

2.- Hawk King - Forde, Franz, Natasha, Joshua, Gerik, Saleh, Ewan

3.- Jave - Innes, Vanessa, Lute, Ross, Garcia, Dozla, Knoll

4.- Tycho - Artur, Cormag, Duessel, Amelia, Neimi, Gilliam, Marisa

The 0% growths draft has finished drafting! No RNG screwage, at least :P

oh my god that formatting is literally physically perfect

all of my love

take all of my love, you devil-devil woman

@Quin: Not necessarily. Sylvia/LayLeen make an effective barrier against Leaf as the rules stand right now - if the guy who had Leaf was guaranteed to have even just Laylea (heaven forbid sylvia/leen) he'd be a right shoe-in for victory. As it is, chances are modestly good (depends on the opponents) that the guy who picks up Leaf won't get Laylea on the first loop of drafts.

And LayLeaf is just ...just silly for turnsaving potential.

Sylvia and Layleen are actually not as gamebreaking as some of the other dancers (okay they kind of are but they're not the sole ones - Aless, any kind of pairing that passes down Rescue, potentially Lachesis and of course motherfucking LEAF are at least equally so).

And if a person gets both Layleen and Leaf, that's not really their fault (that people let him/her). That's just game over (unless you're stupid, like Dr. Dokushin).

Fe9 generic ruleset.

3. Once you reach Endgame, you may distribute BEXP freely to whoever you wish.

Proper term is whomever, not whoever.

Just FYI.

Rescue chains must be banned in fe 12. I had malliesia and a b staff level arran, and i completed a draft in 110 turns or so, mostly by one turning chapters like 20, 20x, 19.All of those are seize chapters that are long and usually take 5 turns minimum to complete. And hammerne should be disallowed on rescue anyway.

@PKL: ok

@Elie: ok

@Sal: so why can't we just ban warp and rescue again? I have never understood this.

Edited by Integrity

Rescue isnt broken without those chains/hammerne and is needed for low turns in some maps. Warp, well, it comes late and isnt as broken as fE11's when its not on marth/feena. And it makes life easier in a lot of chapters.

You can say every line of that about Warp in FE6 and it's still banned in the GRs.

So *still* nobody's given me a clear answer as to why we need all these convoluted rules for Warp/Rescue instead of just banning the fucking things.

And no, "oh because they're necessary for lowturning" doesn't count as a clear answer.

Warp can be used from chapter 15 onwards, 14 is redundant, so pah. You get only one warp staff and most of its use is for warping to chests etc. i tried repairing warp twice to be able to warp feena more, but lategame has low tc and specific strats that cant be improved, i had no use for the extra warp, (hence i restarted and havent lgged that draft here yet.) Rescue is perfectly fine, as long as it isnt used to do the same thing as warpskipping, hammerne & rescue together are an unfair advantage, whereas seperate they lose that. Hammerne costs six extra turns to get, and only rescue saves an additional 30 turns, warp breaks roughly even and again breaks exactly even.