(FE5) Draft

Psych

I also feel like doing what Silvercrow did! :awesome:

I played through to chapter 5, and had 97 turns before I started it. Uh...no. So I'm gonna restart anyway.

Lara

8D Build sucks, never gonna steal any weapons. Easily one shotted. Good news, becomes a dancer. Most likely getting the Elite Manual.

Machua

Necessary for Manster, pretty good for the rest of the game. Needs the Neir scroll for axes later. Getting the Wrath Manual since she already has Ambush.

Tania

Elite mode makes her pretty good actually. I got her to level 12 before Chapter 3 ended. She works well with Leaf to finish things off early. Probably getting Charge.

Fred

At first he didn't seem like a great choice, but he won't be bad indoors and will have Olwen support too. Probably getting Ambush and a Speed Ring.

Olwen

8D What can't this girl do? 240 uses of personal Brave Weapons. :awesome: Getting Continue for more smashes. Can almost guaranteed she'll be a prime boss Killer for me. And having a good Monopoly on almost all magics helps too.

Eda

Flier at a decent Midgame. Getting Awareness. Not too sure what I have to say about her. May need to work on swords. :/

Homeros

Oh Homeros. At least you have Elite. He'll get Rezire too. Hopefully his 4x exp will promote soon and net him some staves. Sol is a toss up between him and Almalda.

Almalda

C Staves. A Swords. Continue. Not bad. But definitely needs to work on her rank for Warp and Rescue.

Xavier

*sigh* I don't even know what to say. :facepalm: Weapon ranks, Wrath, Ambush, Great Shield. Won't be a total loss I hope.

Cyas

A staves for final chapter. Not Sety bomb but still pretty good.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?

Oh yeah. I see that now. Hmm...

Eda, Almalda, or Homeros will probably like it then. Leaning towards Homeros. Then Almalda will either just grab Sol, or Eda can have it or Homeros goes a bit wild with Rezire.

The others won't need it though. Machua will be over leveled from Manster. Olwen, Fred, Almalda, and Xavier are already promoted. Tania will over level from just her, Leaf, and Evayl. Homeros has innate Elite. She's really the only one who needs it, since Eda can fly off and grab her own exp.

Oh. Conomore and Shanam are left.

Soul will probably take Conomore and I can't take Shanam because I'm using A route people, so I guess I'll play with one unit less then everyone else or if someone is willing to trade units.

Like anyone would wanna give away any unit for Shanam.

I would recommend:

Elite: Eda

Ambush: Olwen

Continue: Makua

Not really sure about Sunlight and Wrath. Homer is a possibility.

Wrath seems fantastic on Fred since his PCC is pretty meh. He can take hits better than most in your team and his mobility grants him a place in the frontlines. Otherwise Eda wouldn't be too bad either, for similar reasons I suggested Wrath for Karin, but Fred would benefit from the skill for much longer.

Also Awareness doesn't block effectiveness in this game, so I wouldn't reccommend Eda for it, unless you're adamant on making her your bosskiller, but that job sounds more like Olwen or even Homeros. Eda wouldn't be too bad with Sunlight considering she's not likely going to be close to your healers unless you want to spend your Physic uses for her.

Edited by Dio

I started the draft, and will do my write up- post tomorrow. Homework calls.

@Silvercrow - Nice so far, but do you have your turn count wrong? As far as I know, 6 + 7 + 10 is not 27.

I started the draft, and will do my write up- post tomorrow. Homework calls.

@Silvercrow - Nice so far, but do you have your turn count wrong? As far as I know, 6 + 7 + 10 is not 27.

I'm just that smart, apparently.

I'll fix it when I update next. It should be 23.

Silvercrow has the best team. Two staff users that can get to A with little effort, a solid group for Manster and Karin. Too bad about Selphina and Robert though, they've both been absolutely useless from my experience with them both. Here's what I'd put on everyone:

Where you been IOS I haven't seen you in awhile =(

Anyway those are my sentiments exactly. Lancelot has solid pre-Manster earlygame picks, Dean, and basically a B rank staff user and an A rank staff user later in the game.

Ch3: The Gate of Kelves (14/37)

Not sure what I think about this turncount, but I saved all the children, mostly because I could (I mean, there was no reason to save Yuvel, but I did anyway). Did the usual of having Eyvel and Leaf kill everyone while Marty went off to deal with other enemies that would be a nuisance to my undrafted units. Used the Door Keys on the doors and brought the children to their homes. Eyvel killed the boss and captured the nearby Bishop, and got the two chests in the remaining spare time, so I'll have those items after Manster at least. Loaded up Leaf with the magic swords and Hezul scroll, and Lifis with Baldo, Shield Ring, and healing items. Keeping a save here in case Manster doesn't go well. Saphy healed a couple times but didn't get to do much yet. Leaf got the Life Ring that I had neglected to give him. I'm half-expecting that someone is going to tell me this was a bad idea because of fatigue, but Leaf is gonna need all the durability he can get for Manster and ballistae really love to target him later on. Just opting to play it safe.

level  HP  ST  MG  SK  SP  LK  DF  BD
Leaf    10.52  34  05  03  10  09  08  04  05 	
Marty   10.52  39  09  00  03  03  09  09  20
Saphy   03.60  14  00  06  06  07  09  00  03

Nobody else updating yet?

@Soul: You need to open the arena door to Eyvel.

Edited by Silvercrow

That's what I thought, but...

png.png

use wod if the info isn't here. Sure, you need google translate, but it works well enough.

http://www.fireemblemwod.net/fe5/guia/cap5.htm

Translate and the caption to the picture on the right will tell you how to open the way. It's a very useful site since people may not always be monitoring the thread to give answers.

Thank you for the advice.

Although I made the mistake of just letting Leaf escape the jail cells alone, without any door keys or Vulneraries. And I can't recruit Dalsin because I didn't bother taking my time rescuing children at Ch 3. :awesome:

Ouch.

Unless there are Door Keys to capture off enemies, I'm out of them as well, actually. May have to eat a penalty for Lifis/Lara in 4x and 5, idk.

EDIT: What turncounts have you guys been looking at for Chapter 4? My dry run was abysmal but I'm not sure exactly how much better I could do.

Edited by Silvercrow

I'm guessing you didn't get 4x? Gaidens are mandatory.

My dry run was a disgusting 28 turns, but I saved all the civilians and got stuff from the chests and didn't eat any penalties. The real issue is that Lara can't be everywhere at once.

Also, Brighton is a 5-turn penalty. =/

Edited by Silvercrow

Double post because updating in the last one felt weird.

Ch4: The Dungeon (19/56)

Now this is a much better turncount. The only baseline I have (literally, the ONLY one) is a list of sample turncounts in an old AAA tier list, which lists this chapter as 18. So I'll take 19. Basically, just went around south with Brighton taking blows so Lara and Makua wouldn't enter combat. Opened Lifis's cell so the Brigands would help out. Released Leaf and got him and Karin swords, and opened the chests with Lara and the others using Chest Keys to get back items such as the Crusader Scrolls, the Fire Sword, and the Rapier. Opened the left side civilian's cells with the exit blocked so they could escape freely. Did the same for the other side. Afterwards, Lara opened the door and was rescue-drop chained to safety by Makua and Lifis (I technically have not drafted her, so this does not incur a penalty). Leaf charged in with the Light Sword and cleaned up the area considerably. Brighton and Leaf finished off a couple of the remaining enemies and left Lara as bait so I could position my undrafted units to escape (as there is a good chance I will need Lifis, and the others were just there so...). The last armor attacked Lara, missed, and everyone except Fergus escaped on turn 19. Karin unfortunately didn't get a chance to see any combat, unlike in my dry run where she got a bunch of levels. I blame the brigands.

level  HP  ST  MG  SK  SP  LK  DF  BD
Leaf    12.14  36  07  03  12  10  08  05  05 	
Marty   10.52  39  09  00  03  03  09  09  20
Saphy   03.60  14  00  06  06  07  09  00  03
Bright  07.02  30  06  00  06  05  03  06  11
Karin   01.00  BASE

This chapter alone was one of the biggest obstacles in the game. Thank god it's over.

Lara incurs a penalty starting in 4x? I don't think it's possible to complete it without her.

Edited by Silvercrow