Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

He is a manly Mercenary.

No, you see a Crowe.

Thooough

1a7fac1a4b4fb17efffecc7f442e6e7f.png

This is most certainly a Chase.

... Yeah.

Oh. I was guessing at the green unit actually.

/most uninformed "staff member" ever

I also need to put banner in sig.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not that simple. Unless you want half the units on the map to be dropping their weapons, Astra has to find a new character slot for each enemy that does so. While I'm not against that idea, it's tedious and annoying to make.

It's not that simple. Unless you want half the units on the map to be dropping their weapons, Astra has to find a new character slot for each enemy that does so. While I'm not against that idea, it's tedious and annoying to make.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but why would he need multiple? Couldn't you just set one character data to drop it's weapon and use it to load whichever enemies you want to drop a weapon?

I didn't realise it was that complicated.

I didn't realise it was that complicated.

That's only because of what Cam just said about weapon levels. It could still work if you had a primarily mage or axe user based map, etc. You just don't want cavaliers running around with an E rank in staves, is all.

If we need the shop because we have no other weapons at all, just put it in before the split or something. I don't get why we're needing to be so conservative with our weapons and only get shops every 10 chapters.

Of course you won't get why. You haven't played it.

So just shaddup and wait for the release and you'll understand why.

Edited by Luminescent Kitty

Y'all realise there's actually an instory reason for there to be a small shop there

It's just a weapon cache, there's no real reason to make a NEW FUCKING TILE when there's already a universally recognised symbol for 'miscellaneous shit here'.

Combined with everything else Dan has to do, yes, it would be.

Yes, because changing unit IDs is so difficult and so time consuming.

Of course it it.

And Furet, you're so critical when it comes to other hacks, well this 'shop shenanigan' is a black mark. Perspective wise, it's stupid and I agree with half the people making arguments. However, do what you all please.

Edited by Kitty of Time

I think it's funny that a huge argument popped up over 1 tile. Folks, let's just except it as it is. A boon to the player.

Just autolevel enemies, weapon level problem solved

I think it's funny that a huge argument popped up over 1 tile. Folks, let's just except it as it is. A boon to the player.

Just autolevel enemies, weapon level problem solved

Oh lawd.

9c7c381f954d95ec2601a4169af934f9.png

I was JUST talking about that XD

And Furet, you're so critical when it comes to other hacks, well this 'shop shenanigan' is a black mark. Perspective wise, it's stupid and I agree with half the people making arguments. However, do what you all please.

oh daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Sit down, son. Let me tell you a story.

There was this guy.

Now this guy, he held a mild dislike for this one hack, despite actually noting the good points of it.

...This guy isn't exactly a hater.

I'm being exceedingly subtle here. Pray I am not forced to be blunt.

Suffice to say, it is a fucking weapons cache and it makes sense to be there from EVERY perspective. If that somehow blows your mind, then it isn't my goddamn issue. If you are playing GBA FE for the accurate scale, let me laugh at you heartily.

oh daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Sit down, son. Let me tell you a story.

There was this guy.

Now this guy, he held a mild dislike for this one hack, despite actually noting the good points of it.

...This guy isn't exactly a hater.

I'm being exceedingly subtle here. Pray I am not forced to be blunt.

Suffice to say, it is a fucking weapons cache and it makes sense to be there from EVERY perspective. If that somehow blows your mind, then it isn't my goddamn issue. If you are playing GBA FE for the accurate scale, let me laugh at you heartily.

Hmm... So your black marks only apply to things you mildly dislike. And EVERY perspective? Hell the damn person who made the map said it looks bad.

Yes 'Retchen, go ahead and laugh, because ignoring outside opinions is going to turn this hack into something much worse.