Wist

38 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever cosplayed?

• Yes, I do it a lot
    • Yes, I've done it a few times, or once
    • No, but I really want to do it
    • No, but I might want to try it sometime, or I'd be open to the idea
    • I'm not interested in trying cosplay

I have no idea if this should go in General, Far from the Forest, or Creative, so I put it here because it seems the most active of the three. Not that I would have the authority to enforce or contest any decision on this matter, but I'd appreciate it nonetheless if a staff member could let me know where this thread would best be posted, and move it as appropriate.

I performed a generic search for "cosplay" and came up with this recent thread and a lot of posts from the FE4 Thread. I couldn't be bothered to investigate further, I apologize if this thread has recently been done before.

Anyways, I know Fire Emblem cosplay is at least not rare, if not somewhat common, and this is a Fire Emblem board, and a fair number of people here also enjoy other Japanese games, anime, or other Japanese popular media, so I'm curious if anyone here has ever cosplayed, and if so where and as who, or would anyone like to cosplay and possibly have plans to pursue it. The scope of the question isn't restricted to Fire Emblem cosplay, I'm just wondering in general as it's something I'm considering trying this summer.

I dressed up as Link for Halloween when I was seven or eight if that counts. I never had much interest in cosplay aside from that, although I have considered dressing up as a character from Castlevania lately.

I dressed up as Link for Halloween when I was seven or eight if that counts. I never had much interest in cosplay aside from that, although I have considered dressing up as a character from Castlevania lately.

John Morris. Do it.

I'm too lazy to actually put together a costume.

If I weren't so lazy I'd totally cosplay as a Protector, Gunner, Prince, or Shogun from the Etrian Odyssey series.

Back in the day, I cosplayed as Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi (in priestess outfit) and Hawkeye from Full Metal Alchemist (in state alchemist uniform) for some cons. Haven't done anything since, though.

Edited by Astelaine

I think this is a good place, as it would allow spam posts.

I'm not really into the idea of cosplaying myself, but I'm open to the idea. I think I'd make a good Godot.

You would make a good Godot. Also a good Dracula. :B

Ive done it a few times. Cosplayed as a random mage out of FE, as Nina from BoF4 and as a Hogwarts student. The last one i did at random at a club as well as Halloween. You would be surprised how many people thought it awesome.

I think this year i would like to cosplay as Cthulhu.

Closest I've ever came to dressing up is going to a party as a Welsh pimp, (blow-up sheep doll under each arm)

since the day I learned what cosplay is, I've always liked searching for cosplay pics on the internet and wondered how it would be to try that. but since I kinda hate crowds, can't make clothes and would probably not have the courage to actually go, I don't see it happening any time soon...