[FE10] Radiant Dawn Transfers Draft

Xander

Oh, okay.

@Bold: Was that so hard to say? Apparently so, since the question was coming from me.

I said assume, which you should do, as there are multiple reasons why I changed the pick.

You don't seem to understand that I wasn't changing his picks on a whim, even though I've said it multiple times now. It's what you should have assumed, since this thread has nothing to do with you, and if I wanted to, I could change his pick on a whim, and there's nothing you can do about it, but I'm not a douchebag who does that sort of thing, like you continue to assume. This is the last time I'll ask you, please, stop posting in this thread, which you aren't even involved in, because I'm supposedly killing "the spirit of a draft", which you aren't even a part of.

Edited by Xander

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're probably right. How about you guys just assume that I know what I'm doing, and that I was confused when giving her her pick? happy.gif My logic here was that if she disagreed with what I did when he came back, he'd tell me, but instead, of course, you are there, weapons and RD, yet again. I was confused by his list, who is this hurting, exactly? Why can't I make a mistake/do something you disagree with without 2 pages of argument?

Probably a big reason you get called out for battle save abuse is because when drafts first started on gfaqs, there was a user named rsteube who did strategies like Wrath heavy Edward on 1-1 and admitted battle save abuse for it.

Probably a big reason you get called out for battle save abuse is because when drafts first started on gfaqs, there was a user named rsteube who did strategies like Wrath heavy Edward on 1-1 and admitted battle save abuse for it.

So my word isn't enough?

I said assume, which you should do, as there are multiple reasons why I changed the pick.

And you have told me none of them.

You don't seem to understand that I wasn't changing his picks on a whim, even though I've said it multiple times now.

Actually, this is the first time you've mentioned that. Why not give Silith Fiona while you're changing her picks on a whim?

if I wanted to, I could change his pick on a whim, and there's nothing you can do about it, but I'm not a douchebag who does that sort of thing, like you continue to assume.

Hilariousness. So, you could change her pick on a whim, but say you're not a douchebag who does that sort of thing. Yet, you just said you changed her pick on a whim in your last sentence. The only one who's done any petty name calling here is you.

@Weapons: What does that have to do with anything, unless you think Xander is rsteube?

Edited by Radiant Dragon

You're completely misunderstanding. I never said I changed his picks on a whim.In fact, I said I didn't.

You're right, I misread that part of your post. I'm sorry about that.

However, this doesn't invalidate the rest of my argument: What are these 'multiple reasons' for which you changed her picks? Why do you continue to act like a hypocrite towards me? Hell, why have you started some kind of vendetta against me? Ever since the Tellius Draft started, you've been out to get me. Why?

You're right, I misread that part of your post. I'm sorry about that.

However, this doesn't invalidate the rest of my argument: What are these 'multiple reasons' for which you changed her picks? Why do you continue to act like a hypocrite towards me? Hell, why have you started some kind of vendetta against me? Ever since the Tellius Draft started, you've been out to get me. Why?

I've never been out to get you, ever. I feel like you're misunderstanding me, as you misunderstood my post, and continue to not listen to what I say. I don't have any kind of vendetta against you, I just don't like it when people continually harass me about things that aren't their business. I don't know why you feel that I have to explain myself to you in this draft though, instead of just trusting me. I've also asked you multiple times to stop posting in this thread so we can avoid this pointless arguing, but you won't listen for some reason.

Edited by Xander

I've never been out to get you, ever.

Sothe because he = boots, which now eclipse and rd wont have.

Damn Radiant Dragon, first you steal my picks, then you beat my turns, then you prevent me from finishing before anyone started.

Done with part 1 endgame. I'd like to see you one up my turncounts here RD.

Maybe I just don't interpret sarcasm very well, but you seemed to have it in for me.

I feel like you're misunderstanding me, as you misunderstood my post, and continue to not listen to what I say.

Once more, I'm going to ask you: What am I misunderstanding? Honestly, you can't say I'm not listening to what you're trying telling me when you're not telling me anything.

I don't know why you feel that I have to explain myself to you in this draft though, instead of just trusting me.

Both of these arguments started with you ignoring the question that I asked you, instead preferring to completely blow things out of proportion.

I've also asked you multiple times to stop posting in this thread so we can avoid this pointless arguing, but you won't listen for some reason.

Because you haven't adequately explained why you changed Silith's pick.

Maybe I just don't interpret sarcasm very well, but you seemed to have it in for me.

That was pure joking around and poking fun, and yes, it seems you misunderstood it.

Once more, I'm going to ask you: What am I misunderstanding? Honestly, you can't say I'm not listening to what you're trying telling me when you're not telling me anything.

Both of these arguments started with you ignoring the question that I asked you, instead preferring to completely blow things out of proportion.

Because you haven't adequately explained why you changed Silith's pick.

*trying to tell

I haven't been ignoring your question at all. I knew you would misunderstand me and (wrongly) assume that I changed her pick on a whim, simply because that's the kind of person you are. You don't want to trust me for whatever reason, and instead of waiting to see how things pan out, you continue to post in this thread, despite what I keep saying about it not being your business. Both of these arguments started because you assumed I changed Silith's pick to a pick that wasn't even on her list (for whatever reason, out of all the possible scenarios, you chose this one) and thusly it wasn't in "the spirit of drafting", and because you seem to think for some reason it's your business why the pick was changed, or concerns you, when I've assured you repeatedly it's not. You're the one who came into this thread with the intent of arguing, not me. It's not my fault you keep misunderstanding me, and think I'm out to get you: but I'm not.

Edited by Xander

I am sick and tired of listening to you insult me instead of presenting an actual explanation.

Perhaps the reason I believed you were serious with your comments was their consistency? Or the fact that you wouldn't even point me towards two well known strategies for those chapters?

Misread is not the same as misunderstood. I'm deeply insulted that the reason you thought it wasn't worth your time to answer my question was because you assumed I wouldn't be able to understand, especially since there is no basis for this assumption. Because I disagree with you, you think I'm some kind of idiotic asshole. Or something.

What made you think I assumed Shinon wasn't on Silith's list? What I want to know is: Why did you decide it was best to ignore Silith's first priority pick to instead give her a unit you think is superior, regardless of where he was on her list (and if he was her first pick, why did you give her Mist at first)?

Also, you continue to insist you're not ignoring me, when you basically said 'I didn't bother to answer your question because you wouldn't understand.' You know nothing about me, and don't attempt to assume so.

Stop strawmaning me. Stop insulting me. Stop treating me like an idiot. Explain yourself.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

I am sick and tired of listening to you insult me instead of presenting an actual explanation.

Perhaps the reason I believed you were serious with your comments was their consistency? Or the fact that you wouldn't even point me towards two well known strategies for those chapters?

I'm not even sure what you're talking about here. I went out of my way and gave you the strategy for 1-9, before anyone else even, and obviously didn't have the picture for 1-4, as I told you. Why bring this up? It seems like you're the one with the vendetta against me.

Misread is not the same as misunderstood. I'm deeply insulted that the reason you thought it wasn't worth your time to answer my question was because you assumed I wouldn't be able to understand, especially since there is no basis for this assumption. Because I disagree with you, you think I'm some kind of idiotic asshole. Or something.

What made you think I assumed Shinon wasn't on Silith's list? What I want to know is: Why did you decide it was best to ignore Silith's first priority pick to instead give her a unit you think is superior, regardless of where he was on her list (and if he was her first pick, why did you give her Mist at first)?

Also, you continue to insist you're not ignoring me, when you basically said 'I didn't bother to answer your question because you wouldn't understand.' You know nothing about me, and don't attempt to assume so.

Stop strawmaning me. Stop insulting me. Stop treating me like an idiot. Explain yourself.

Again you misunderstand, I'm not telling you because it's not your business. Why should I provide you with an explanation when you've done nothing but reveal your misfounded paranoia towards me, and continue to disregard my attempts to message you so you'd stop spamming this thread, instead continuing to post in this thread. You even proved me right when I predicted you would turn this into an argument.

@Bolded Why? Who are you to be patronizing me?

Edited by Xander

Enough of your crap, Xander. Really. It's none of my business? You predicted I would turn this into an argument?

I asked a question. Instead of answering, you ignore me and insult my intelligence. And then you have the audacity to say I would turn this into an argument?

You want me to read it all? You ARE a sadist.

She'll have another opportunity at Mist, but not Shinon, who was adjacent on her list. If Silith wants it changed, she'll tell me, not you.

I want it changed. I had reasons to put people where I put them. Please abide by my list. Mist will be more usefull to me then Shinon will be with the strategy I have planned.

In case Shinon for me is set in stone continue with my list. the 4th draft is pretty important.

Edited by Silith

I want it changed. I had reasons to put people where I put them. Please abide by my list. Mist will be more usefull to me then Shinon will be with the strategy I have planned.

In case Shinon for me is set in stone continue with my list. the 4th draft is pretty important.

Sorry, like I said before I thought I was misreading your list. Changed it, and no one was hurt.

At least Mist deserves a Bronze Medal, for being a Third pick. 8D

Actually, Mist is freaking awsm, Capping STR at 20 & Capping it again at 20/14 is awsm. Silith has a huge advantage now guys, you better watch out. ;o

Aw, you're going to make me blush.

Unfortunately, most of that conversation consisted of Xander attacking me and avoiding the issue.

I don't know if I'd place the blame on any person. I was pretty confused as to what was going on for most of it. And yes, I did read it all.

I don't know if I'd place the blame on any person. I was pretty confused as to what was going on for most of it. And yes, I did read it all.

I blame both of us. I got too aggressive too quickly when Xander blew me off. Still, that doesn't excuse Xander's behavior.

At least Mist deserves a Bronze Medal, for being a Third pick. 8D

Actually, Mist is freaking awsm, Capping STR at 20 & Capping it again at 20/14 is awsm.

sorry to burst your bubble vicious, but mist has a low chance of capping it, and 17/25 str caps aren't that great. She needs to rely on a lot of adept/crit/ and sol activation to kill many enemies at least past part 3. I've never gotten mist to cap str/change class mid way thorugh part 3 so i wouldn't know about it.

Anywho, where is Rein D:

Edited by Ulki

I blame both of us. I got too aggressive too quickly when Xander blew me off. Still, that doesn't excuse Xander's behavior.

Fair enough. Although you should understand that I feel you're the one who attacked me first, and my behavior was based off of that. You're also the one who refused to take it to pm, and continued to post in this thread, after I asked you about 5 times to please stop. Also RD, I was right and this did turn into an argument, but hopefully back to the draft.

Edited by Xander