So now everybody has cooler banners than me ...

Integrity

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would EASILY take Generic Crimean Soldier over Xavier.

Then work for it.

Hmm... neither FE5 official artwork nor the TCG have Xavier look like that or have that pose. Where does that picture come from anyways?

Your question is based on a mistaken premise.

Edited by TheEnd

I actually kinda like birdy Yune =D

But yeah I agree it would seem better if they were the actual memorable units not those animals that we hardly think of.

I think I may want to get Ashera >=DDDDD

Sweet, does this mean I'm top tier now?

That actually makes me wonder...why is Haar's dragon, or other mounts, never tiered? They seem to be doing at least half the work, right?

The mount should be given all movement related credit and the rider should be given credit for all weapon use. ALTHOUGH their attacks would be much less effective if the mount refused to move in battle, so maybe the riders shouldn't even be ranked and we should just treat the mount as the character.

Except for when the character is using 1-2 (at 2 range) or 2 range weapons, because the mount has no part in those. In all cases, when it is the efficient choice, where a character is using a ranged attack and did not require the mount's additional movement to get to the square they are attacking from (you only moved 5 squares unpromoted and 6 promoted for your average unit), the character will be given credit! The character can be ranked based on that.

Edited by Tangerine

No I'm pretty sure you give all credit for the mount to the character for having the balls to tame a fucking dragon.

I'm pretty sure they're technically wyverns, which are lesser cousins of the dragons...