Mafia Headquarters The Third

riariadne

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated list.

I would also I want a spot at the bottom of the list with my TWEWY mafia.

I seriously NEED a co-host for that one if someone is interested.

I'm available if you'd like.

I don't know if I'm really qualified or not, but I have played quite a few games, and hosted two, a full and a mini. Anyway, I noticed Rein's game is first in the queue and has yet to be fully checked. If you want me to give it a go, I can take a look, though I don't know if I'm still enough in the loop to be considered.

On a somewhat unrelated note, a cohost would be super, so if anyone is interested, contact me.

Edit: Never mind I already had one, Kay is cohosting

Edited by Paperkitty

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I'm really qualified or not, but I have played quite a few games, and hosted two, a full and a mini. Anyway, I noticed Rein's game is first in the queue and has yet to be fully checked. If you want me to give it a go, I can take a look, though I don't know if I'm still enough in the loop to be considered.

By the way, if nobody raises an issue with this, I'd like to just do this instead of waiting a few more months.

You've already had a second pair of eyes look over it to help judge balance, right? It doesn't look like there are any other mini-games ready to start by the looks of it, unless Mike's game has been checked.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

If there's nothing wrong with it or the date, could I start my mafia game on Monday the 26th (9/26)? If there's anything I need to do before I do start, I'd do it, of course. :p

You need to post signups

You've already had a second pair of eyes look over it to help judge balance, right? It doesn't look like there are any other mini-games ready to start by the looks of it, unless Mike's game has been checked.

Snike checked Pika's game.

By the way, how big should a game be before we consider calling it a minimafia vs. regular mafia?

I ask since Rein and I are considering hosting a Mini, and we could feasibly make it 13, but 12 would be awkward.

Edited by Paperkitty

It hsdn't and even if it had I'm probably going to be too busy to host/play any mafias for the next month or so.