Mafia Headquarters The Third

riariadne

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking to host a quick Reverse MiniMafia. It's going to be a 10-man game. Put it on the queue plz.

Ehh... I want someone to check this mafia idea to see how out of balance I have it. (Not that I want to host, but I'm interested in it.) Its an Idea I came up with in IP Chat with Rothene, and I wanted to check it to see EXACTLY how much tweaking it'll take.

I was thinking of making it limited OC, like you could pesterchum/trollian a few (probably two) people per phase on one of those quick-link forum whatsits. I... don't really know if that would work well though. But you couldn't canvas the whole fucking playing field at a time.

Bal, you should make it so we can only use Pesterchum to communicate with people.

Cause it's a real thing, if you didn't know.

this

with the alias thing like in Paper's game that's all going on now

it'd be retarded but fun

• 2 weeks later...

[11/29/2011 11:01:21 PM] Paperblade: Joshua respond to me

[11/29/2011 11:01:31 PM] JBCWK: penis

[11/29/2011 11:01:47 PM] Paperblade: what is this Anatomy Mafia?

[11/29/2011 11:02:43 PM] JBCWK: that's actually a good idea

[11/29/2011 11:02:55 PM] Paperblade: oh god

[11/29/2011 11:03:35 PM] JBCWK: your fault

Add Anatomy Mafia to the list =D

Princess K requests TWEWY mafia to move backwards in the upcoming games list 10 or so spots

Princess K desided quitting Yu-Gi-Oh! in real life is more efficent than reducing her usage of internet. She should be able to do it after all

Edited by Princess K

Alright, I would like to bring to attention something that has been pissing me the fuck off.

Activity.

There is a point where you are expected to be active. You're expected to contribute in some way to a mafia game. If you are going to sign up and not post, don't sign up. Some people sign up, are active in other parts of the forums, occasionally stop by to read, and don't actually post a damn thing. You are obligated to be a part of something you've signed up for. It is an infinitely better game when people are being lynched for bad logic, not because they haven't shown any logic at all.

Something has to be done about it. Maybe we're hosting too big of games. Maybe SF mafia simply isn't a big enough community for the game sizes that have been going on recently, but it's getting stupid.

I think we need to make the Choral Mafia Four Rule 11 universal or something.

If anyone else has any ideas, feel free to say them, but if not we might have to implement this sort of thing to get people active.

Edited by Dave Strider