Mafia Headquarters The Third

riariadne

Yup. I disregard trivial rules like the queue but check for proper topic opening times. It's only polite after all.

Edit: That being said, I won't make the topic until tomorrow or perhaps Saturday. When I can write up the rules more or less in full.

Is it NOC? sign me up automatically.

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SDS is technically first and apparently opening signups this weekend as well, but three mafia games at once isn't unheard of. Go for it, I guess.

Is it NOC? sign me up automatically.

It'll be following the official rules of the game. So not only NoC but the spies have no direct contact. It's a lot about both logical deductions and reading the information available, as well as scumtells and the like. But you'll see when the topic arrives.

SDS is technically first and apparently opening signups this weekend as well, but three mafia games at once isn't unheard of. Go for it, I guess.

Tables has extenuating circumstances though, so I think SDS should wait until one of the games is over. 3 games at once is probably too much, since not everyone wants to be in so many games at the same time.

grrrr

So why exactly did Tables get to jump the queue? I've been waiting for quite a while, and it just so happens that my chance to hit the top of the queue and start signups coincides with the beginning of my 3 weeks of free time, so I was kinda happy about being able to start signups this weekend.

So what's going on?

I believe it is because Tables isn't able to run it any later than he is now either. Again, I personally don't see a problem with three games at once. If others are okay with it, you can go right ahead, but we were warned of Tables' issue a while ago. Sorry :/:

grrrr

So why exactly did Tables get to jump the queue? I've been waiting for quite a while, and it just so happens that my chance to hit the top of the queue and start signups coincides with the beginning of my 3 weeks of free time, so I was kinda happy about being able to start signups this weekend.

So what's going on?

If you had said this earlier, I would've held off on starting Ivalice Mafia. As it is, I'm worried about getting enough people to join the games if three are running at the same time.

I believe it is because Tables isn't able to run it any later than he is now either. Again, I personally don't see a problem with three games at once. If others are okay with it, you can go right ahead, but we were warned of Tables' issue a while ago. Sorry :/:

Three games isn't so bad. Especially since Resistance isn't exactly a Mafia game.

Tell you what. I'll open tentative signups, and if I don't get the numbes I want I'll postpone them until Ivalice ends. I guess I can wait if need be.

Alrighty. How much are you aiming for anyway? If it's too much, you might have to wait anyway...

The numbers are for where they were in the queue before, for reference until we get it all back on track.

Kay, I'd say Paper and you are enough. So, effectively, you've moved from fourth to fourth. :mellow:

Okay, thanks, Rein. :): I didn't notice the numbers, and I thought Kaoz's game had been moved up.

If it's a problem, I can delay starting a bit. I'm hoping to get finished by October - which means I was perhaps a little too zealous with queue jumping but then again, I'm away for 1 1/2 weeks with minimal internet later this month, and the game could drag on, so... Hm.

Hm, since I'm gonna be going through ~10 games before hosting (which'll be like 5 months or so?), I might as well say now that I intend to host MtG Mafia

Edited by Paperkitty

Resistance II has begun

Also, I wanted to tun a Mafia game over here but I intend to start the game in the second half of next January. Which is a long time later, so I wasn't sure when I should be coming here to be added to the queue...

Resistance II has begun

Also, I wanted to tun a Mafia game over here but I intend to start the game in the second half of next January. Which is a long time later, so I wasn't sure when I should be coming here to be added to the queue...

I'd suggest signing up now, since it looks like there's quite a line!

Been meaning to say my one is ready for checking if anybody who isn't too fussed about playing it is feeling charitable enough to look over it I should be here til Tuesday to talk over it. I'm not really planning on running it til roughly the 10th of September so a couple of people can overtake me.

I am still in the process of finishing it (writing roles, revising mechanics, adding rules, etc), but I would like to host a mini game (yes, I know it needs to be looked over first, but I don't know if it's finished enough for anyone to judge it, yet). I am new to this forum, but I have played in five games of Werewolf (not counting the one I'm in now) on another forum, and a game of Mafia here. (Considered a vet on the other forum, if that has any merit here.)

EDIT. All roles have been written, and mechanics will just need to be tweaked. Not counting any further changes needed, of course.

Edited by Fear The Pika