I really hope we get a female axe user this time...

deuxhero

Seriously, even "Lord" is less of a sausage fest than the main axe using clases (axe fighter/knight/armor).

Excluding 11/12, of the possible female axe users 1 (FE10 Jill) can use them prior to promotion, 3 are pre-promotes, and 3/5 can use them when promoted.

Sadly, what we've seen of the axe-fighter overworld sprite says we won't have one as our obligatory triangle tutor.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her name should be Helga or Olga.

Now I don't feel so odd about anything, because I was thinking the exact same thing since FE7 haha.

I see it going two ways (with Helga or Olga):

--Super attractive

--Dorothy and Gonzalez had a child

I would personally love IS if they went with the latter.

But seriously, we do need a female axe-user. Like a Fighter or a Pirate, not an Axe Knight/Axe Paladin.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Now I don't feel so odd about anything, because I was thinking the exact same thing since FE7 haha.

I see it going two ways (with Helga or Olga):

--Super attractive

--Dorothy and Gonzalez had a child

I would personally love IS if they went with the latter.

But seriously, we do need a female axe-user. Like a Fighter or a Pirate, not an Axe Knight/Axe Paladin.

Why must it be such a severe parallel between super attractive and Dorothy/Gonzales's lovechild? Why not just something appropriate for a woman who can beat the ass of anyone she looks at? Cause that sounds fitting.

I don't like the names Helga or Olga either, namely because it's too...typical. How about a crazy fantasy name? Volfa, Svetlana, Klarist?

^Agreed.

I want a female pirate named Johanne. Historical connotaions yay~

THat's more to do with the lack of badass in 6's cast though :p.

I'd honestly put Echidna as more badass than 90% of all of FE's cast, not just 6.

If you guys get IS to hire me, there will be women who look like they can actually fight. But I don't speak more than three sentences in Japanese so nyeh.

//shameless self promotion

Edit: Ask and thou shall receive.

http://gyazo.com/7cca09a34b9df22e7068a3201f4a5741

Edited by Luminescent Kitty

They should make a completely moe female axe user then.

Or perhaps something similar to Amelia from Sacred Stones, but given Ross' class choices.

I would rather die than see that happen.

The buff chicks (the nice-looking ones, not the 'roidfests) that I use as my anatomy references usually have pretty big tits. I don't see why most male players would be turned off by nice, toned, arms, and a nice set of big tits. Unless they're lolicons or something.

The buff chicks (the nice-looking ones, not the 'roidfests) that I use as my anatomy references usually have pretty big tits. I don't see why most male players would be turned off by nice, toned, arms, and a nice set of big tits. Unless they're lolicons or something.

Well, some definitely aren't. Apparently liking buff girls is an established fetish.

I definitely support this!

As for design, I'd actually suggest having multiple! How about a buff-but-attractive Fighter, a more feminine Pirate and a fugly, morbidly obese Bandit? Then we could satisfy all the different ideas! :awesome:

Two side notes, it would be cool if they randomised the genders, and while we're talking about gender-flipped classes, how about a male Pegasus Knight/Falcoknight? :XD:

Edited by CrashGordon94

I thought breasts were mostly fat.

When you tone, you can choose whatever bodyparts to do so. I'd think those chicks mainly did arms and abs and left pecs alone. If so, the tits stay looking like tits.

Like, if you only lifted dumbbells, you ain't suddenly getting abs.

Edited by Luminescent Kitty