I really hope we get a female axe user this time...

deuxhero

also Lumi I did it I did it I did it it's in my art thread

Oh my god yes.

We should like, make a hack with all these chicks now <3

Hell, at the very least, if we don't get femFighter/Warrior or Pirate/Bandit/Beserkers, FemHero should make a return. There's plenty of precedence on that, and I was disappointed that FE11/12 didn't have them as an option. I wanted my Malice to be a merc, dammit

Edited by Luminescent Kitty

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE 11/12 also didn't have female Horsemen for some reason, so it was just kind of...weird in that regard.

I don't think having aome girl who looks like Lilina wielding a giant axe really helps things though. FE is generally good about avoiding being particularly ridiculous, but not always.

'xactly why we need women who look like they can wield giant axes wield those giant axes. I don't mind if Lilina wields a smaller axe, though, she IS Hector's daughter//shot

To be fair, axes proportional to those in berserker animations aren't realistically wieldable in the first place.

and the only chicks that really main axes are Echidna, Titania, and DS!Minerva.

And FE10 Jill. Part of why she's so damn hot. In fact, Axe-wielding females tend to be hot.

But, yeah, I pretty much agree with everything Kiryn and Lumi said on the subject. FE is pretty good overall, but it could stand to be better in this area. It seems we're not getting one for this game and probably never will, but what I would love forever is a badass axe-wielding female Lord. She would be the best Lord ever.

I want a lord with a sense of humor

If IS is gonna make some badass chick with an axe, I'd like her to be dressed like a badass chick with an axe. I will be sorely disappointed if she shows up in a miniskirt and heels.

Derp, forgot about Jill for a sec. Probably because I haven't fully even finished RD yet. But yeah, Jill~

Heels are fine as long as they're made of steel and she has enough balance to jumpkick people in the face with them. Imagine the damage to an unarmoured unit. Though since this is FE we don't kick people. Alas.

Though since this is FE we don't kick people. Alas.

Unshifted Laguz do

Seeing a female axe user in this game would be amazing. I would use her every playthrough. Unless she was a Hilda level bitch or something.

It has been my lifelong dream to see Ranulf in stilettos. >_>

I'd prefer sensibly dressed, with bases/growths that warrant use. In short, she gets as much consideration as any other unit I have.

Didn't Blaze Union/Gloria Union had a female axe wielder somewhere in their character cast? Hell, it was a whole squad of female axe wielders.

Griffon Riders. All female and all axe-wielders, yep.

Given that in the whole of Fire Emblem, there have only been 6 Shaman/Druids (and that only if you count Ewan), I think that 1/3 is actually quite good. Dark magic just... isn't very common.

Well, I meant to say "dark magic users" instead of Shamans/Druids, since this topic is basically "axe users" in general. And in thaaat case:

Salem

Niime

Sophia

Rei

Canas

Knoll

Pelleas

Ewan (Yeah, I'll count him, I guess)

Athos

Lyon (Eh yeah, not gonna count this)

So yeah it's more like 2/9 are female dark users in the series (Don't think I'm forgetting anyone), I guess 1/4 if you don't count Ewan.

Still, I would like to see more females in classes that they usually aren't in. :3

Edited by Kelsper

Looking through some fire emblem videos on youtube and I came across this. Someone has made some sprites for a female berserker.

That would be from FE8Girls. It's still not FE Canon though.

Looking through some fire emblem videos on youtube and I came across this. Someone has made some sprites for a female berserker.

This misses the point entirely. Berserkers are supposed to be humongous warriors that overwhelm the enemy. Why are women not allowed to be large?