I really hope we get a female axe user this time...

deuxhero

When you tone, you can choose whatever bodyparts to do so. I'd think those chicks mainly did arms and abs and left pecs alone. If so, the tits stay looking like tits.

I don't think that's really true. If you fight, especially with a heavy weapon like an axe, you have to use your whole body. Compound exercise and all that. And I presume that a big part of swinging a heavy weapon is arms and chest.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean in terms of raw tonage. Then comes the case where the fat exceeds the muscles in size. I mean, if I chick got DD's, even intense pectoral training is not gonna turn her tits into rocks. I have pretty strong abs, for example, but there's still some flab covering that. The muscle, however, is there.

I mean in terms of raw tonage. Then comes the case where the fat exceeds the muscles in size. I mean, if I chick got DD's, even intense pectoral training is not gonna turn her tits into rocks. I have pretty strong abs, for example, but there's still some flab covering that. The muscle, however, is there.

It's more that when you say "left her pecs alone", I have the absurd issue of trying to imagine someone swinging an axe without using their chest muscles. Obviously, it's not going to turn her into a body builder; but very little will, when you consider that body builders use all sorts of steroids and have carefully controlled diets and exercise regimes as well as (presumably) favourable genetics.

Well, if you don't consider the battle aspects and go on with the raw image of a buffer-looking woman (not considering FE, I'm referring to my design references and how every one of them have bigger boobs than me qq), she could've probably not have trained pecs very much if she only does it for the modeling aspect. I do agree that in battle she'll need pectoral muscles, however, visible or not.

Edited by Luminescent Kitty

I want a female pirate named Johanne. Historical connotaions yay~

Johan and Johalva's long lost sister!

I admit that a break from the FE archtypes would be nice, some characters are doomed because of their archtypes.

Wait. I need to enumerate the female axe users, since the OP had a lot of numbers but no names.

Echidna, Jill, Titania, Isadora, Astrid, and Amelia? Is that it? 3 from Tellius?

And of course any promoted female in FE11/12 can class change to Dracoknight.

Edited by Whitefang

Wait. I need to enumerate the female axe users, since the OP had a lot of numbers but no names.

Echidna, Jill, Titania, Isadora, Astrid, and Amelia? Is that it? 3 from Tellius?

FE7 Vaida wants a talk

edit: Oh wait it's spear and swords ... I could have sworn it was Spear and Axes :S

Edited by Mister Cold

Elibe's Wyrvern riders are lance/sword users.

From GameFAQs where I also posted this

first 3 games have like... 3 axe users, so skiping them

4 has 0 to start with (though again, axe user deficiency, at least we get some GOOD axe users now), and only Lachesis after promotion (1)

5 has 0 to start and Machua after promotion

6 has Wendy after promotion, andEchidna,

7 has Isadora.

8 has Amelia (and only if she chooses Great Knight or General)

9 has Titania, Jill after promotion and possibly Astrid

10 has Jill, Titania, Marshall!Meg

11/12 has no female axe users in tier 1, and only Dragon Knight for tier 2.

Edited by deuxhero

Well, we've only had Niime and Sophia for female shamans.

So this game better have a female shaman.

I mean, the logic for this? :3

Though I'm not against the low amount of female axe users in the series being bolstered a little.

Edited by Kelsper

Though I'm not against the low amount of female axe users in the series being bolstered a little.

Diedre?

And there's numerous fan edits which have given female axe-wielders a go. One can simply enjoy those too, one knows.

Diedre?

Ah yes, and technically Yuria as well. Though maybe I should have said dark magic wielders. I can't remember any other female ones, at least.

Though dark magic has always been getting the shun, I'm not surprised.

Why must it be such a severe parallel between super attractive and Dorothy/Gonzales's lovechild? Why not just something appropriate for a woman who can beat the ass of anyone she looks at? Cause that sounds fitting.

I don't like the names Helga or Olga either, namely because it's too...typical. How about a crazy fantasy name? Volfa, Svetlana, Klarist?

Except for the names, I was kidding (ergo, the "but seriously"). I'm not that shallow, sir. :)

I've always liked the names Helga and Olga for some reason. Although Svetlana would be pretty awesome too. I picture her having silver hair, for some reason.

There was a girl named Olga working in the Wawa when I went on vacation. She was quite a small, delicate looking person. Also, Olga is the name of Chekhov's wife, therefor awesome.

How about something more ironic and less cheesy with the hypothetical female axe user?

There was a girl named Olga working in the Wawa when I went on vacation. She was quite a small, delicate looking person. Also, Olga is the name of Chekhov's wife, therefor awesome.

How about something more ironic and less cheesy with the hypothetical female axe user?

Like what? Swordslancea?

Edited by Phoenix Wright

first 3 games have like... 3 axe users, so skiping them

4 has 0 to start with (though again, axe user deficiency, at least we get some GOOD axe users now), and only Lachesis after promotion (1)

5 has 0 to start and Machua after promotion

6 has Wendy after promotion, andEchidna,

7 has Isadora.

8 has Amelia (and only if she chooses Great Knight or General)

9 has Titania, Jill after promotion and possibly Astrid

10 has Jill, Titania, Marshall!Meg

11/12 has no female axe users in tier 1, and only Dragon Knight for tier 2.

The problem with most of these is that even though their class can technically use the weapon, they aren't characterized as doing it in particular. Only in cases like Echidna, Titania and Minerva were women shown to use an axe as their main weapon.

So this game better have a female shaman.

I mean, the logic for this? :3

Given that in the whole of Fire Emblem, there have only been 6 Shaman/Druids (and that only if you count Ewan), I think that 1/3 is actually quite good. Dark magic just... isn't very common.

The problem with most of these is that even though their class can technically use the weapon, they aren't characterized as doing it in particular. Only in cases like Echidna, Titania and Minerva were women shown to use an axe as their main weapon.

And FE10!Jill

Hopefully the female axe user would emphasis on Skill and Speed as a representative that 'fighters' are fighters not thugish blow trading muscle man...instead of our standard array of High Hp Fighters that emphasis on Str and usually miss stuff...