The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

14 hours ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20200204_102218.jpg

"Always two there are"

Lol!

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

HEY WAIT A MINUTE! Atelier Escha & Logy did Atelier Ryza's Core Charge mechanic first. And it's much better in this game. Because you can actually have more than four items per character (though E&L still operates under old Atelier rules in that only alchemists can use items). I'm just now realizing this. 

But like, it is the exact same mechanic. You make items and then you put them in the slots and they will automatically be restored anytime you return to the atelier. The only difference is that the item usage is from the items themselves and not the dumb CC points mechanic that Ryza had that kinda discourages item use.

This is how it works in Atelier Sophie, too, actually. The difference is that every character can "equip" items to use them, but only Sophie (and another character who joins later) can equip every item without restriction, while other characters can't use certain items. And their uses don't get restored when you return. But item duplication exists, so there's nothing to worry about on that front.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

This is how it works in Atelier Sophie, too, actually. The difference is that every character can "equip" items to use them, but only Sophie (and another character who joins later) can equip every item without restriction, while other characters can't use certain items. And their uses don't get restored when you return. But item duplication exists, so there's nothing to worry about on that front.

I see. Item duplication does exist in Escha & Logy as well. It's a mechanic similar to Totori's Chims (it even uses homunculi) except way better. You still have to feed them, yes, however, what you feed them depends on what you ask them to make. And the stuff you feed them with is given to you as rewards for completing requests. In addition, the item duplication system doesn't unlock until a bit later, by which you should already have a plenty supply of snacks (unless you've been purposely ignoring requests, which why would you do that). Regardless of the item, it does take 10 days to actually duplicate it but with the game's structure being similar to Rorona's, those 10 days mean nothing.

By the way, homunculi in the Dusk universe look like this

latest?cb=20140124002715

It's an actual race of beings as opposed to an artificial lifeform. Which is why one of them is playable in Atelier Shallie

latest?cb=20140525114533

Can't wait to see what that's all about.

Four levels later Edward has the same speed as in shown screeshot from yesterday.

Now he cannot even double halberdiers anymore.

Well, everything will be equaled out sometime.

Can he block axes with his face and laugh at the enemy?

Not yet, but he's working on that.

I will make it happen to let him defeat Ike in 3-13.

Edited by Falcom Knight

@Interdimensional Observer@lightcosmo ok so question about class changes in TMS. I promoted Chrom to Conquered cause the design is dope but when it comes to getting more Master Seals, is it like, enemy drops? Can I buy them? Or are they like Radiant Skills where I get them via level up and completing side stories?

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

@Interdimensional Observer@lightcosmo ok so question about class changes in TMS. I promoted Chrom to Conquered cause the design is dope but when it comes to getting more Master Seals, is it like, enemy drops? Can I buy them? Or are they like Radiant Skills where I get them via level up and completing side stories?

You can find them in chests, from bosses, and some side stories give them too. I believe the game has 16 total that you can obtain from these sources. With extras being randomly winnable from the lottery the masked Anna specifically hosts, savescum beforehand if you need to. You probably will, the chance of winning a Seal is 3/256 apparently, or 1.17%.

But, 16 Master Seals is enough to go through every class change with each character once + 2 extras. Since you need to use another Seal if you want to go back to the other promoted class you unlocked, the 2 spares have a use. However, the only difference other than visuals for the promoted classes is their stat boosts, you can use either promotion for anyone and still beat the game.

Each promotion does unlock 2-3 new unique Carnages you can make over the remaining chapters of the game. But, these Carnages remain unlocked and usable even if you Class Change to the other promotion later. Great Lord can use the Balmung and Conqueror the Florete and all their skills without any drawbacks, despite being unlocked by the opposite class.

Thus, you should Class Change each Mirage into both of their promotions. With the first promotion preferably being the one you don't want to finish the game in if you have a clear inclination towards one class over the other.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

"I can answer your questions", says a character, only to answer exactly NONE of them, except for the one that wasn't even that interesting/relevant to my current interests in the first place.
CS3, you are a f***ing asshole sometimes, you know that?

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

I see. Item duplication does exist in Escha & Logy as well. It's a mechanic similar to Totori's Chims (it even uses homunculi) except way better. You still have to feed them, yes, however, what you feed them depends on what you ask them to make. And the stuff you feed them with is given to you as rewards for completing requests. In addition, the item duplication system doesn't unlock until a bit later, by which you should already have a plenty supply of snacks (unless you've been purposely ignoring requests, which why would you do that). Regardless of the item, it does take 10 days to actually duplicate it but with the game's structure being similar to Rorona's, those 10 days mean nothing.

By the way, homunculi in the Dusk universe look like this

latest?cb=20140124002715

It's an actual race of beings as opposed to an artificial lifeform. Which is why one of them is playable in Atelier Shallie

latest?cb=20140525114533

Can't wait to see what that's all about.

That does sound much more bearable than the Chim stuff. The little guys look adorable, too!

Edited by DragonFlames

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

With extras being randomly winnable from the lottery the masked Anna specifically hosts, savescum beforehand if you need to. You probably will, the chance of winning a Seal is 3/256 apparently, or 1.17%.

Still a higher chance than summoning KOS-MOS in Xenoblade 2.

Intrestignly, the Master Seals don't show up on the lottery list. It really is random, huh.

Oh yeah, when do i unlock the ability to do more than two Session Attacks? Well technically, i already have Tiki's which is new to Encore but i've seen clips of people pull off like 5-6 Session Attacks (appearently the max is 99, which crashes the game) and yet i can only pull off two (not counting Tiki) even though i have the Session Skills to do more than that. I think. Pretty sure.

26 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh yeah, when do i unlock the ability to do more than two Session Attacks? Well technically, i already have Tiki's which is new to Encore but i've seen clips of people pull off like 5-6 Session Attacks (appearently the max is 99, which crashes the game) and yet i can only pull off two (not counting Tiki) even though i have the Session Skills to do more than that. I think. Pretty sure.

I thought you always could, depending on your luck. I had no idea if it's in fact limited to begin.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

I thought you always could, depending on your luck. I had no idea if it's in fact limited to begin.

I don't think luck has anything to do with it. In the first place, the only thing luck affects is the chance of Ad-lib Preformances, right?

At a Stage Rank between 6 and 9, it varies person-to-person, everyone but Itsuki gets a Performa for Open Audition, make that Radiant Skill and they'll be able to tag into a Session whenever.

Still a higher chance than summoning KOS-MOS in Xenoblade 2.

Shall I speak of the first SMT game on the Super Famicom? Where certain, ordinary empty rooms have a 1/256 chance of having you fight one of three enemies called a Fiend. Each Fiend has a 1/256 chance of dropping one of the game's ultimate weapons. So, for you to fight a Fiend and win one of these ultimate weapons, you have 1/256 * 1/256 chance, or 0.0015%. Old school obscure, and old school soooooooooooooo not worth it, they're barely stronger than some other things.

36 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I don't think luck has anything to do with it. In the first place, the only thing luck affects is the chance of Ad-lib Preformances, right?

I think Ad-Libs are it for Luck, and maybe Duo Arts. I know Eleonora's chance of insta-kill with her Virion Special Performances is based on Skl.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Alright, time to fight... Robbin' 'Ood...

I do find it amusing, to be honest. Although, my first playthrough on this he and his goons were... ugh. Well, this time around I have better equipment and higher leveled. This should not go as bad as last time!

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

At a Stage Rank between 6 and 9, it varies person-to-person, everyone but Itsuki gets a Performa for Open Audition, make that Radiant Skill and they'll be able to tag into a Session whenever.

Ah ok, so it's more of a mid, maybe late-game thing then. 

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I think Ad-Libs are it for Luck.

I can't think of anything else that uses Luck. All the other "special effects" stuff like insta-kill are, like you said, skill dependent. Unless Luck also has a role in the lottery but i don't think it does. Speaking of Ad-libs, does each character (aside from Itsuki because he can't get any to begin with) only get one? 

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Speaking of Ad-libs, does each character (aside from Itsuki because he can't get any to begin with) only get one? 

Most get 2, Kiria has only 1, and Mamori gets none. Itsuki does have them and they're unmissable.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ah ok, so it's more of a mid, maybe late-game thing then.

Not sure where you got your first Master Seal from, but I remember getting Open Audition during Chapter 3. Looking at my Lunatic file during Chapter 2 Intermission, I've Tsubasa and Touma at Stage Rank 7 already, and Kiria is 6. So since you're around the same point now if you defeated Gangrel, it won't be long I think.

Well, the fight was indeed much easier this time around. Hmm, it really made a difference. Also, it helped I used Snooze on the 'oodlums this time around. Didn't on my first playthrough.

Ah well, moving forward now...

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Itsuki does have them and they're unmissable.

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not sure where you got your first Master Seal from,

After i beat Ch.3, i went to the Bloom Palace and found out that Class Change had been unlocked. I assumed the first Master Seal was a freebie to get me started.

@Interdimensional Observer Actually, since I might end up doing this over the weekend, you can do me a solid. 
I stopped playing TMS #FE a while back, I was having fun with the game, but I dropped it... for a long while, because I was playing a bit too much, and wanted a break, and also because the dungeon I was on confused me. I believe I get Yashiro later in this one?
Can you explain how this dungeon works? I remember being incredibly confused by how this dungeon even worked, and just stopped playing for a bit, and then forgot about the game for a while, I would actually like to beat this game sometime soon, I would just like help for this dungeon.

Just now, Caster said:

@Interdimensional Observer Actually, since I might end up doing this over the weekend, you can do me a solid. 
I stopped playing TMS #FE a while back, I was having fun with the game, but I dropped it... for a long while, because I was playing a bit too much, and wanted a break, and also because the dungeon I was on confused me. I believe I get Yashiro later in this one?
Can you explain how this dungeon works? I remember being incredibly confused by how this dungeon even worked, and just stopped playing for a bit, and then forgot about the game for a while, I would actually like to beat this game sometime soon, I would just like help for this dungeon.

The dungeon with screens and doors? I remember that one quite well.

You basically have to take note of the position of the screens. In the room with the two rows, most will be on static but one will show something. After that, the layout of the room has lots of doors... that are more or less arranged in two rows, with the same number of them as the screens. Simply put, you go through the door that correspond to the non-static screen.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Sorry, I mixed up ad libs and sessions for some reason! 

53 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The dungeon with screens and doors? I remember that one quite well.

You basically have to take note of the position of the screens. In the room with the two rows, most will be on static but one will show something. After that, the layout of the room has lots of doors... that are more or less arranged in two rows, with the same number of them as the screens. Simply put, you go through the door that correspond to the non-static screen.

Huh, I see.
I really don't think I would have noticed if someone didn't tell me. My observation skills are... not great, sometimes. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, Caster said:

Huh, I see.
I really don't think I would have noticed if someone didn't tell me. My observation skills are... not great, sometimes. Thanks.

To be honest, it also took me a little while to figure that out. After I realized the number of doors and their layout matched that of the screens, it was easy.

Wish I could help more; but it's been a long time since I last played TMS... and I stopped after that dungeon.

I started the training tower in TMS or whatever it is. 

First floor features enemies with one digit number level.

Entering second floor warns me about a level 52 boss. 

Ummm....okaaaay

This is quite a jump, but thanks for the warning! 

I will go back. 

Went back to the first floor........  and an enemy hit hit me from the back to my surprise. 

Enemies were level 23........ RIP

Cool tower for sure! 

Since yesterday we know that German democratic parties have no problem anymore to tolerate votes by right-wing populists, no in this case, right-wing extremists. 

I have nothing to say anymore. 

It is a bit sad since I actually sympathized the FDP and especially Lindner, but he did so many mistakes in the past years that he cannot be saved as leader of this party anymore. 

TIL that Sam Witwer, who played Darth Maul in The Clone Wars, Rebels and Solo, also voiced Starkiller in The Force Unleashed games.

Also the new Discord update sucks and i hate it.

3 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

I started the training tower in TMS or whatever it is. 

First floor features enemies with one digit number level.

Entering second floor warns me about a level 52 boss. 

Ummm....okaaaay

This is quite a jump, but thanks for the warning! 

I will go back. 

Went back to the first floor........  and an enemy hit hit me from the back to my surprise. 

Enemies were level 23........ RIP

Cool tower for sure! 

The training dungeon in TMS is stupid. The way it works is that the longer you're in it, the stronger enemies will get. Problem is, how long that takes is random and the higher level you are, the longer you have to wait. And when you do get enemies appropriate to your level, you better pray that it stays like that for a while.

Honestly, it's better to just grind in whatever the last story dungeon you were in is, because enemy levels are consistent.

2 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

Since yesterday we know that German democratic parties have no problem anymore to tolerate votes by right-wing populists, no in this case, right-wing extremists. 

I expected the CDU to be the one to bow to AFD first, not FDP <.<

Anyway, politics aside,

source for the Signature art?