Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

562147039845285899.png?v=1

Tio, what are you looking at me like that for?

Love this dungeon theme, too. It kinda became Tio's theme for me.
Could have something to do with the fact that this music plays in the dungeon where

she joins up with you.

Edited by DragonFlames

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Tio, what are you looking at me like that for?

322270329755926528.png?v=1

Yes i am just spamming random Tio Emojis

Love this dungeon theme, too. It kinda became Tio's theme for me.
Could have something to do with the fact that this music plays in the dungeon where she joins up with you.

Imo. Original Geofront theme still best geofront theme. Ao's was meh, and this is hmhmhmh
maybe it will grow on me xD

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

322270329755926528.png?v=1

Yes i am just spamming random Tio Emojis

Nothing wrong with that. XD

Imo. Original Geofront theme still best geofront theme. Ao's was meh, and this is hmhmhmh
maybe it will grow me xD

This makes me feel like I should be on the dance floor. You could say that this theme tells me: "You should be dancing, yeah!"

In all seriousness: that is some good music. What theme played in CS2's version of the Geofront? I think it was something close to this. It sounds familiar, at the very least.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I honest to God don't remember Ao having a different Geofront theme.

699739284797653053.png?v=1

And this just got more competition of the throne of peak adorableness. We really do need a bigger one, don't we?

It was this yup.

Knew it sounded familiar somehow! Glad to know my perception still hasn't failed me.
Also, I just had a listen to a certain someone's boss theme from Ao and I gotta say: Holy crap. Now THAT is how you make a theme for one of the most hyped characters in the series.
EDIT: And the version from Ao Evolution is even better. Wow. Just... wow.

Edited by DragonFlames

Shower Thought: The reason why Tio x Randy isn't a thing is because if it happened it would be Red head x Blue hair...
And if Falcom's history is anything to go by, that will lead to Blue Hair being sealed away or something. Forever.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And this just got more competition of the throne of peak adorableness. We really do need a bigger one, don't we?

649714574878310440.png?v=1

Also, I just had a listen to a certain someone's boss theme from Ao and I gotta say: Holy crap. Now THAT is how you make a theme for one of the most hyped characters in the series.

wait

Doesn't that play in CS3 as well when you face her?

Also, it was the Society fighting theme in Ao, not just her.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I think i might of subconciously replaced that with the Zero Geofront theme because that is genuianly not ringing bells. 

Knew it sounded familiar somehow! Glad to know my perception still hasn't failed me.

The CS2 Crossbell segment also had the Zero battle theme a.k.a the best regular battle theme in the series. The series' other regular battle themes don't come close imo.

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

649714574878310440.png?v=1

We need to hold a vote or something at this point. XD
Jokes aside, have you seen that scene in your Dragon Star playthrough? I found it adorable as heck.

Shower Thought: The reason why Tio x Randy isn't a thing is because if it happened it would be Red head x Blue hair...
And if Falcom's history is anything to go by, that will lead to Blue Hair being sealed away or something. Forever.

We all know the true reason: Harem boy's gotta harem.

wait

Doesn't that play in CS3 as well when you face her?

Mmm, nope. The theme that plays in CS3 is the epitome of disappointment in comparison.

Also, it was the Society fighting theme in Ao, not just her.

It's a little too epic for the other scrubs in that organization, ngl.
Except maybe McBurn and Arianrhod's underlings, perhaps.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The CS2 Crossbell segment also had the Zero battle theme a.k.a the best regular battle theme in the series. The series' other regular battle themes don't come close imo.

Hoo boy, this shows how little I remember of CS2. I kinda just zoned out after the regular ending hit, lol.
That battle theme is amazing, definitely.

Edited by DragonFlames

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Jokes aside, have you seen that scene in your Dragon Star playthrough? I found it adorable as heck.

I did. I liked other events more though. Loli was a bit tooooo young for Zephy xD

I'm guessing the real reason is because Tio is a little young for him (I'd guess so based on his personality, at least).

626797630818877500.png?v=1

yup. He calls her Tio tot for a reason xD. Randy is into big girls.

Also, my joke refers to Falcom's other and factually superior series: Ys. The protag, Adol, is a redhead, and he loses a blue haired waifu almost every 2nd game lmao. In Ys 8 the look in his eyes was like ''not this again''. It's why he is edgy and emo in Ys 9

Mmm, nope. The theme that plays in CS3 is the epitome of disappointment in comparison

you just convinced me to switch some music out. Thanks.

It's a little too epic for the other scrubs in that organization, ngl.

I mean,
It was basically her, Mariabell & Campy xD

Edited by Shrimperor

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I did. I liked other events more though. Loli was a bit tooooo young for Zephy xD

True, true. I viewed her events anyways because I wanted to get as much as possible in my first playthrough. And I happened to like her character a lot (though this applies to everyone in that game), so I wanted to know more about her. 
I don't think I need to tell you whose ending I ultimately went with, though.

yup. He calls her Tio tot for a reason xD. Randy is into big girls.

Knew it!

Also, my joke refers to Falcom others and factually superior series: Ys. The protag, Adol, is a redhead, and he loses a blue haired waifu almost every 2nd game lmao.

Lmao.
This doesn't bode well for Dana, then. XD
And that in turn reminds me that I have Ys VIII lying around since, like, two years ago? I really need to play that game...

you just convinced me to switch some music out. Thanks.

You're welcome, I guess? XD
This is the track I spoke of. Best if you form your own opinion, but I was disappointed. It doesn't even hold a candle to Severe Blow, much less the Ao theme.

It was basically her, Mariabell & Compa xD

Tears.png

I didn't know this girl was part of Ouroboros. Everything makes so much sense now... yet at the same time, it doesn't. XD

Edited by DragonFlames

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I don't think I need to tell you whose ending I ultimately went with, though.

Charlotta 100%

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

This doesn't bode well for Dana, then. XD

Here's Adol's first waifuSPOILER_Unbenannt.PNG

She's now a statue ;_;

Also yeah get to Ys8. By far Falcoms best game in like 10 years.

I hope you have PS4 version though. Vita version is incomplete

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

This is the track I spoke of. Best if you form your own opinion, but I was disappointed. It doesn't even hold a candle to Severe Blow, much less the Ao them

Yeah doesn't fit the mode. Sounds like a normal battle theme lol

I didn't know this girl was part of Ouroboros. Everything makes so much sense now... yet at the same time, it doesn't. XD

I meant campy, the fool xD

Compa the grandmaster though

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Charlotta 100%

You know me so well.

She's now a statue ;_;

Oof.

I hope you have PS4 version though. Vita version is incomplete

Yup, I got the PS4 version. After I finish Mary Skelter, I'll get on that.

Yeah doesn't fit the mode. Sounds like a normal battle theme lol

Right?
Don't want to sound like a broken record, but that is exactly why CS3's soundtrack felt weak to me.

I meant campy, the fool xD

Ah, that guy. Hated him since I first laid eyes on him and I wasn't entirely impressed with him in general. He perfectly fits into the "scrub" descriptor I put on that organization earlier.
At least he got a title that actually makes sense, I guess.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Compa the grandmaster though

The strangest thing is, I could actually buy into that. And I would unironically love Falcom for it if they really did that.
My headcanon already states that the Grandmaster is actually a giant chuuni who does what she does just for the shits and giggles (because otherwise, Ouroboros' actions make literally zero sense to me), so that adjustment can be arranged for, I think.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Right?
Don't want to sound like a broken record, but that is exactly why CS3's soundtrack felt weak to me.

Ys 8 has the same problem with the final boss theme actually.

It sounds like a damn plains theme.

Ah, that guy. Hated him since I first laid eyes on him and I wasn't entirely impressed with him in general. He perfectly fits into the "scrub" descriptor I put on that organization earlier.
At least he got a title that actually makes sense, I guess.

He's much more than you think. There was a certain in Sky3rd that makes him super mysterious

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

The strangest thing is, I could actually buy into that. And I would unironically love Falcom for it if they really did that.
My headcanon already states that the Grandmaster is actually a giant chuuni who does what she does just for the shits and giggles (because otherwise, Ouroboros' actions make literally zero sense to me), so that adjustment can be arranged for, I think

They are called the Chuuniminati for a reason xD

You say that like the plains theme doesn't go in hard. 

I remember listening to the Ys 8 plains theme, i think. And i remember thinking that it sounded more like a battle theme than an area theme. It's like:

Falcom: "so, music team, do you want to do the area themes or the battle themes first?"

Music team: "Yes".

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You say that like the plains theme doesn't go in hard. 

I remember listening to the Ys 8 plains theme, i think. And i remember thinking that it sounded more like a battle theme than an area theme. It's like:

Falcom: "so, music team, do you want to do the area themes or the battle themes first?"

Music team: "Yes".

let me correct that: the final boss theme of Ys 8 sounds like a plains theme from a normal rpg.

Also, Ys final boss themes were usually very very hard.

The Ys 8 field themes were unironically more epic than final boss theme

Edited by Shrimperor

That's very sad to hear.

He's much more than you think. There was a certain in Sky3rd that makes him super mysterious

Ever since a certain game that shall not be named, I have grown to being somewhat allergic to when characters are touted as "mysterious". Exceptions exist, of course, but those have to be compelling characters beyond that "mysterious" aspect that's applied to them and the quality of the writing has to support it (also, there has to be an actual mystery involved, but that should be obvious. You'd think, at least, but some video game writers just kinda... forget about that aspect of it).
Nothing about that "Fool" guy was compelling by any stretch of the imagination. Whatever "mystery" there might be, I don't think it's going to be anything of significant substance, honestly. And with the society being what it is (i.e. the worst kind of mysterious, which is mysterious for the sake of it), I don't expect to be proven wrong on that any time soon.

They are called the Chuuniminati for a reason xD

I will forever exclusively refer to them as Chuuniminati from now on. XD

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Nothing about that "Fool" guy was compelling by any stretch of the imagination. Whatever "mystery" there might be, I don't think it's going to be anything of significant substance, honestly. And with the society being what it is (i.e. the worst kind of mysterious, which is mysterious for the sake of it), I don't expect to be proven wrong on that any time soon.

well, thing is...

In Sky3rd he, probably, not sure, no one exactly knows what this means yet

Spoiler

broke the fourth wall

Also, he is so far the only Enforcer to have talked to Chuunimaster

19 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

From what you showed, they went hard indeed.

17 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

To add to that

Spoiler

The way he broke the fourth wall wasn't in a "haha fourth wall breaks" kind of way like they usually are.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:
Spoiler

The way he broke the fourth wall wasn't in a "haha fourth wall breaks" kind of way like they usually are.

Spoiler

yup. He was talking directly the 'watchers'. Wether that means Us the players or the cast viewing the door, dunno

1PJRJam.png

Altina be like ''Bastard didn't even call once in the last few months. Couch penalty for the next 3 Months.''

Seriously though, ''We are gonna wreck you''' *proceeds to destroy them in 3 turns* ''See we destroyed you!'' already in the prologue...

Please.

Atleast Atlina seems fun

And
TITTTTTTTTTTAAAAA
AGAAAAAAAAATEEEEEE

yeah i know that stuff from the Demo already, but i need to vent after going through that again and especially after going through Crossbell