Rate the Unit, Day 32: Myrrh

I'd say she's above average. She gets pretty good pretty quickly but has has poor bases, her Dragonstone is 3x effective against monsters so has 60 might including the stones strength bonus against the Demon King before Myrrhs strength is put into account. She can fly, but she only has 5 movement which is very low for a combat unit at end game this being paired with 1 range

6/10

Myrrh. That girl named after incense who lives in Darkling Woods.

Pros:

Decent move (for unmounted) due to wings. So no terrain problems.

Hits hard with that Dragonstone.

Growths out the wizwazz.

Levels quickly and doesnt need promotion.

Really cool attack animations.

Cons:

Due to wings, she has bow weakness.

Dragonstone does not have infinite use. So once its gone, its....gone. Poor Myrrh.

Due to the limited uses of her weapon, using her too much is a bad idea.

Supports kinda blow.

Myrrh is cool for really stubborn monster enemies. She can one shot nearly anything thats not human. (and even some human enemies.) Due to her special class, she levels like mad and thats great. Plus she gets bonuses for her weapon. Shes a pretty cool unit overall but the drawback is her Dragonstone uses. Theres no way to renew it without cheats or glitches. (and said glitch, ive never been able to pull off properly.) So when shes around and can contribute, shes pretty cool. Good for endgame. 7/10. (bias 8/10 because i just love her hair!)

:KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll:

Myrrh is decent I suppose. Low HP but epic dragonstone. Useful for OHKO'ing those last few bosses but I'd never draft her ever due to freaking availability.

6.5/10

Edited by Camtech

:KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll:

Myrrh is decent I suppose. Low HP but epic dragonstone. Useful for OHKO'ing those last few bosses but I'd never draft her ever due to freaking availability.

6.5/10

Isn't Myrrh free in drafts anyway?

I'll give her a 6.5/10. She's powerful and once she gets a few levels she will rarely die. But you have to level her up, her stone as limited uses, and she has little availability.

A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF FAILURES:

3-13Archer

I regret nothing.

6/10

I really feel like her lack of 2 range and not weapon use hurts her a lot, but she is a good boss killer, so meh.

BTW

:KnollRoll: :KnollRoll: :KnollRoll: :KnollRoll: :KnollRoll: :KnollRoll: :KnollRoll: :KnollRoll: :KnollRoll: :KnollRoll:

Edited by 3-13Archer

CONS:

- Her dragonstone only has 50 uses and can't be repaired or replaced (without glitches)

If she sucks so much, this shouldn't even be a problem. Unless she's actually good...Also, 50 uses is MORE than enough unless you're like using her on ToV or something.

- Mediocre movement

No, just no...

- No 2-range

Poor reason to rate a unit down. 2 range would just suck up her DS uses faster.

Edited by Refa

She starts off a bit shaky but she grows into a decently good unit when used. She gets level up's fast and you can find some benefical places to train her (I use some of the enemies in Chapter 16, The Waves of Duo Cavalier Reinforcements in Chapter 17). Her speed is a bit problematic around the first half of her levels. I would also recommend giving her an Angelic Robe if you really want to use her...

I will give her a 7.75/10(+0.75 Bias)

Edited by PeppyHare4000

Given that she still transforms into a dragon, I'm pretty sure being hit from 2-range without countering takes a use.

If she doesn't have the Dragonstone when she's shot at 2-range, well... gg Myrrh

Dragonstone use is only lost when she deals damage. If she's being hit from range, she doesn't lose a use of her Dragonstone. This isn't FE6.

Holy shoot is she overpowered! And it certainly helps that the map she comes in on has a bunch of promoted units waiting to get burned too! Makes raising her up that much easier. She automatically has anti-monster benefits plus decreased damage from range thanks to her transforming when attacked from a distance (thankfully not using up the Dragonstone in doing so). Even as a flying unit, her defenses are high enough that arrows do little to nothing against her. Plus, there aren't too many enemy units with anti-Dragon weapons (and if there were, why would you send her against them unless you knew she was going to win?). She gets a 9/10 from me, her only limits being that she can be used, at most, 50 times without using the Mine Trick thanks to that Dragonstone of hers, and, depending on how well RNG treats her, her speed.