Dumb Question Amnesty

Elieson

The person asking a question in this thread cannot be flamed (in this thread or otherwise), no matter how dumb it is.

Ask away. Be enlightened. Don't feel shame about it, that is what this haven is for.

Groups can answer, or just one, it doesn't matter. Just ask that question you honestly don't know the answer to, and an answer will be posted here, eventually, if not by me, then someone else.

My question. What does the N in GCN mean?

The person asking a question in this thread cannot be flamed (in this thread or otherwise), no matter how dumb it is.

Ask away. Be enlightened. Don't feel shame about it, that is what this haven is for.

Groups can answer, or just one, it doesn't matter. Just ask that question you honestly don't know the answer to, and an answer will be posted here, eventually, if not by me, then someone else.

My question. What does the N in GCN mean?

The N stands for Nintendo. Not sure why it's not just "GC", but whatever. Maybe it's like how Super Saiyan is abbreviated "SSJ" even though it would make more sense in English to just put "SS".

I'll post again when I can think of a question.

I didn't think Rebecca announced anything other than "early '12".

And, I'm sure they do, but if you mean as usable weaponry , Whispers would get Shurikens and harpoons would be Berserker PREF weapons.

Edited by Elieson

Ummmm.... If a Pre-op transexual marries someone and then gets the operation, does being in a place where gay marriage is illegal invalidate their marriage? Is there a reason we drive on the right side of the road? Also how do roundabouts work?

The N stands for Nintendo. Not sure why it's not just "GC", but whatever. Maybe it's like how Super Saiyan is abbreviated "SSJ" even though it would make more sense in English to just put "SS".

I'll post again when I can think of a question.

The reason it's GCN and not NGC is because some other company has that trademarked. As for why they didn't go for just GC, they probably just want their brand name to always be there.

Ummmm.... If a Pre-op transexual marries someone and then gets the operation, does being in a place where gay marriage is illegal invalidate their marriage? Is there a reason we drive on the right side of the road? Also how do roundabouts work?

Yes.

To safely judge our distance from the other, incoming traffic lane.

Like a one-lane multiway intersection, built around something intentionally, most often of aesthetic or of sentimental value

Oh have I got a whopper, bless you Elieson

For the purpose of this question, imagine that tomorrow we wake up in a world where nobody cares about boobs. No longer does anybody take more care in covering up she-chest any more than he-chest, and to be a prude about it is universally considered the same tier of uber-prudeness as L'Arachel's reaction to Ephraim's shoulder. If it makes a difference, imagine also that nobody's ever cared.

To whom it may concern, would you choose to exercise this small freedom of choice by not wearing a bra, or would you generally keep on with them for the sake of comfort/support/perv deterrence/any other reason?

Ummmm.... If a Pre-op transexual marries someone and then gets the operation, does being in a place where gay marriage is illegal invalidate their marriage?

Now why did you have to go and ruin my day by reminding me that people who enforce the answer to this question as being "yes" exist?

Edited by Aleph

To whom it may concern, would you choose to exercise this small freedom of choice by not wearing a bra, or would you generally keep on with them for the sake of comfort/support/perv deterrence/any other reason?

I wouldn't because it's generally more comfortable without one unless I'm running or exercising or something, in which case I would because boobs are annoying :U

Oh and I'd totally go shirtless everyday if it was normal to not wear one. :/

It is if no one you're with whom you'd be embarrassed about it is around right?

Which ideally is everyone but sooooome people have to ruin everything, don't they, Hikachu?

Edited by Aleph

Yeah because i like having some support there. Because when your bosom is of a certain size, it gets uncomfortable to go doing certain activities like running, and junk and even just cleaning house without some form of support.

My stupid question of the day: Why do people feel it necessary to troll on the interwebz?

Yeah because i like having some support there. Because when your bosom is of a certain size, it gets uncomfortable to go doing certain activities like running, and junk and even just cleaning house without some form of support.

My stupid question of the day: Why do people feel it necessary to troll on the interwebz?

I don't think it's necessary to troll on the interwebz, it's necessary to troll everyone, everywhere. I just enjoy being snarky and stuff. It's fun.

My question: Why are people so damn passive aggressive? I know they may not like conflict, but don't they realize the longer it goes on, the worse it gets.

Edited by Fenrir

I don't think it's necessary to troll on the interwebz, it's necessary to troll everyone, everywhere. I just enjoy being snarky and stuff. It's fun.

My question: Why are people so damn passive aggressive? I know they may not like conflict, but don't they realize the longer it goes on, the worse it gets.

Obviously not, or else they would just skip the whole passive part.

A trans woman (designated male at birth, I mean) who is attracted primarily to women would most likely consider herself to be a lesbian.

Also Freohr you and Hex are both right on my pronouns 8]

Also Hex aren't you like years older than me wouldn't that be creepy

Edited by kdanger

Is there a reason we drive on the right side of the road? Also how do roundabouts work?

In the UK, the urban legend is we drive on the left because that left our sword arm free to attack oncoming vehicles/carriages. Maybe you guys really hated pedestrians.

Roundabouts:

You prepare to stop when approaching roundabouts and priority is given to those approaching from your right and if nothing is coming then you drive round in a clockwise motion until you get to your desired exit and then you indicate left and turn off there. Or if it's small enough you just drive over it like it doesn't exist and hope there weren't any police vehicles nearby