Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those enemy skills... what the fuck. Lunatic + Cervantes should have all 5.

Also, that empty slot at the bottom... are there more? Astra +, always make 5 attacks, you heard it here first.

Lunatic+ is going to be pretty nasty. Though I couldn't imagine enemies getting more than one of these skills each each, else very few characters would survive a round of combat if an enemy had Counter and Luna+.

Next we see Lethal+...automatic KO. Should be fun on some Long range sorcerers and maybe people who can survive to counter attack.

I don't think IS is that evil, but probably a better activation rate, maybe even Skill%. And if it's an automatic KO, nobody can survive the attack, unless they miss. Luckily, instant KO skills and Absolute Hit don't converge.

Is it possible to play a Casual Lunatic (oxymoron if ever I've known one) mode to avoid being completely wiped out by those skills, or is Casual mode only available on Easy/Normal difficulty? I've never been quite sure.

Is it possible to play a Casual Lunatic (oxymoron if ever I've known one) mode to avoid being completely wiped out by those skills, or is Casual mode only available on Easy/Normal difficulty? I've never been quite sure.

Those are Lunatic+ skills. You can play Casual Lunatic, but clearing it will only unlock Casual Lunatic+. Clearing Classic Lunatic will unlock both Casual and Classic Lunatic+.

so, has anyone here posted a picture of Narga yet?

narga.png

On another note, now that I've seen the ending... is MU dead after defeating Gimle?

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

The awesome Fire Emblem theme from the trailer is Track 3 for those interested.

Thank you so much !

This game really have a great OST.

------

So, what exactly is the link between Naga, MU and Gimle ?

I had the theory that MU was Naga/was possesssed by Naga. Can someone confirm or deny that ?

Thanks in advance !

It seems that I can't keep myself away from spoilers...

so, has anyone here posted a picture of Narga yet?

narga.png

On another note, now that I've seen the ending... is MU dead after defeating Gimle?

I think it depends on that one yes/no question you make at the end. Letting Krom finish Gimle (due to the yes/no question, not gameplaywise) off gets you alive MU. Have MU do the finishing gets you dead MU(I think) (and holy shit that part was pretty emotional even though I can read less than half of it)

Yeah, TheEnd cleared that up for me. I wonder what he does in Krom's ending though, I can still see his kids crying...

haha aw that's sweet!

man imagine how cruel it would be if you had a female MU married to Krom, and chose to have her deliver the finishing blow... first it looks to Lucina like Mommy killed Daddy, then Mommy vanishes at the end of the game...