Why You Should Never Kick a Man in the Balls

Helios

i was considering posting the same thing because i also have never taken biology

good thing i didn't though because if i did crash probably wouldn't have, and making fun of me is significantly less enjoyable for you guys than making fun of crash

right?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a hit with a taped tennis ball once (because my evasion is terrible) and I had to sit for an hour before I felt good enough to move (would never want to feel that again)

I took a hit with a taped tennis ball once (because my evasion is terrible) and I had to sit for an hour before I felt good enough to move (would never want to feel that again)

Yeah I got hit there with a tennis ball too. xD

You feel like your lower half should explode. o.O

Everyone squirms when witnessing someone receiving a blow to the scrotum.

"Ooh fuck", "Oh ouch", "Fuck that". Followed by bouts of sympathy for the receiver.

What's funny is there's always one dick who asks "you okay man?" while you're rolling on the floor folded over like a deck chair writhing in pain.

Edited by Raven

What's funny is there's always one dick who asks "you okay man?" while you're rolling on the floor folded over like a deck chair writhing in pain.

That is so true. And hilarious. xD

Someone I knew once punched me in the balls for no reason at all. To this day I've no idea why he did it. I felt like I was dying.

Personally I think anybody trying to prove definitively that "my pain is worse than your pain" is on a fool's errand, perhaps even before situational specifics are taken into account. Pain is pain, and usually deserves sympathy.

Fortunately for me, I have never been the victim of a true jimmy shot. I think I once blocked a soccer ball with my thighs somehow (??), though, which looked enough like one that people stopped to see if I was ok, though.

Gaah...that shit hurts. All my hits came from school. While at P.E. a long time ago, I took a hit from a random basketball when I was chilling on the stands. Why my legs were open wide enough, I have no clue. That happened in like, 9th grade or something. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Then there was one time in the same year where these idiots were playing some stupid game where they go around and see how many guys they can hit in the marbles between each other (like a score or something)....and poor ol' defenseless me at the time ('cause I was still small and kind of weak at the time) was one of the victims...twice.

sob.gif

Let's see...

I nearly got hit by a Volleyball in the nuts...

I also got smacked in the nuts accidentally by an armchair when I was a clumsy high school student.

And.... at that Biology discussion with Crash involved.

PLZ LRN BIOLOGY; I just finished my animal anatomy classes.

This.

Actually, I got hit twice in the same day (not the best day of my life), one with a soccer ball, it wasn't really that hurtful, but then when I had recovered from the previous one I got hit by an american one, this one was painful.

And then the question "Are you okay?!"

Edited by Light Lord

Oh quit whining, boys. Your testicles aren't anywhere near as sensitive as even our breasts. Seriously. And our breasts are constantly running into other things, despite their incredible sensitivity. As for childbirth... so you'd really like to feel as through something the size of a fist was being forced through your urethra? Since that's basically the comparison here.

You're a woman. And last time I checked you had a girlfriend. What makes you think you know male anatomy?

You're a woman. And last time I checked you had a girlfriend. What makes you think you know male anatomy?

She read a book for 12 yr olds on anatomy

Seriously though, the OP says that getting hit in the balls is equal to giving birth to 160 kids.

She read a book for 12 yr olds on anatomy

Seriously though, the OP says that getting hit in the balls is equal to giving birth to 160 kids.

That's not the point. A kick in the nuts is probably the most painful non-medical thing a guy can experience(terminal cancer patients receive the most powerful painkillers available and are still in horrid pain, or so I'm told).

At the same time, it is generally accepted that giving birth to a child is the most painful thing a woman can experience.

For some reason that is beyond me, someone always has to bring up this "well you think a kick in the nuts/giving birth is painful? Boy/girl you don't know shit because giving birth/a kick in the nuts is definitely the most painful thing"

Or in someone else's case it's breasts.

Now pretty much the only reason a person would ever say something like that is.... when they have this vague feeling like they're being disrespected or something.

which is fucking retarded

A good solid kick in the groin is the most painful thing a guy can experience and child birth is the most painful thing a woman can experience. On a scale of one to ten, both are a ten. And the difference? There is none outside of lolumwelt

Go home kids

I once took a soccer ball to the nuts at point blank range. It was enough to take me down instantly, and it kept me down for quite a while.

I've had it happen when I was 7. It made me shed tears.

But a freaking kick...damn. I didn't even know pain was meassurable.

I have kicked a soccer ball into the nuts of one of my friends. He was on the ground for 5 minutes.

As for myself, I've been hit in the boobs way too much for me to even keep count. Two of the worst times I've been hurt there was 1. cat claws to the boobs, and 2. someone pushed a binder that I was holding to my chest really hard and squished them.

It sucks. :c

I fucking love the OP picture. I can only imagine what that poor pitiful fool did to deserve such a mind-blowingly painful kick to the johns.

Probably called her a fat ass.

Oh quit whining, boys. Your testicles aren't anywhere near as sensitive as even our breasts. Seriously. And our breasts are constantly running into other things, despite their incredible sensitivity. As for childbirth... so you'd really like to feel as through something the size of a fist was being forced through your urethra? Since that's basically the comparison here.

Actually, they're more sensitive according to science! There's more nerve endings I believe. Not saying that they aren't sensitive and it wouldn't be painful though.

1. I've had a catheter shoved up my urethra. It sucks. I don't recommend it, and I feel sorry for any dudes that have to go through that.

Feel sorry for me please. That is honestly one of the most painful things I've had in my life, and I've had it happen TWICE. I had to take a lot of dilaudid to try and fight off that pain haha.

That's not the point. A kick in the nuts is probably the most painful non-medical thing a guy can experience(terminal cancer patients receive the most powerful painkillers available and are still in horrid pain, or so I'm told).

At the same time, it is generally accepted that giving birth to a child is the most painful thing a woman can experience.

For some reason that is beyond me, someone always has to bring up this "well you think a kick in the nuts/giving birth is painful? Boy/girl you don't know shit because giving birth/a kick in the nuts is definitely the most painful thing"

Or in someone else's case it's breasts.

Now pretty much the only reason a person would ever say something like that is.... when they have this vague feeling like they're being disrespected or something.

which is fucking retarded

A good solid kick in the groin is the most painful thing a guy can experience and child birth is the most painful thing a woman can experience. On a scale of one to ten, both are a ten. And the difference? There is none outside of lolumwelt

Go home kids

Agreed. They're both pretty damn painful, and we wouldn't want to deal with either. I think we can agree on that.

I remember in high school there was a girl who literally kicked guys in the balls for fun. Everytime a guy would say something silly, she'd get pissed and kick em in the nuts, as if it's some joke. She knew the pain she was inflicting, but didn't seem to care. Glad I never pissed her off haha.

I'd only kick a man there if he was a rapist or something. No normal man should ever be subject to that :<

Same

"If they want to rape I won't give them anything to rape with" XD

Yeah I've just pretty much accepted that both are true. xD

But that's also why I'm afraid and never want to get pregnant x3