I'm kind of getting sick and tired...

Parrhesia

...of these aggressively slowplaying idiots who think that everyone is out to get them for their playstyle. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT. The fact that some people happen to use Jagens (and yes, some casual players actually use Jagens, and most people think arena abuse and chipping for Amelia 4 damage and 10 EXP at a time is boring as shit) is not an attack on your fucking belief system. You play slowly; that is okay. If that is how you enjoy the game, that is fine. I do not patronise you for it, it is perfectly legitimate, but do not cite it as a reason for why Ewan is good at actually beating the game somehow, and christ al-fucking-mighty, do not think you're under attack just because Zealot is a good unit that makes a hefty portion of his game significantly less stressful.

This does not apply to slowplayers in general, or whatever you'd prefer to be called; turtling seems demeaning, but I wouldn't call it simply 'casual'.

I'm sorry, just after being called a tourneyfag so recently? And having a guy called 'i dont play for turns' joining up? Like that's his defining fucking feature, one at least 98% of people here share? Yeah, I'm kind of sick of this fucking victim complex going around.

that's nice but I have it out for the ones who are putting up fe13 videos but it's like FUCK THERE ARE NO ENEMY UNITS LEFT OVER THERE DUMBASS YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEND THAT UNIT ALL THE WAY BACK TO GET HEALED BY LIZ YOU CAN SEND HER FORWARD THEY PROBABLY COULDN'T EVEN DAMAGE HER SIGNIFICANTLY EVEN IF THEY WERE IN RANGE ANYWAYS BECAUSE THE ENEMIES ARE SHIT IN THIS MAP FUCK but other than that

Edited by R-1 X Valhawk

These have existed ever since Lilina fanboys started raging in tier lists.

that's nice but I have it out for the ones who are putting up fe13 videos but it's like FUCK THERE ARE NO ENEMY UNITS LEFT OVER THERE DUMBASS YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEND THAT UNIT ALL THE WAY BACK TO GET HEALED BY LIZ YOU CAN SEND HER FORWARD THEY PROBABLY COULDN'T EVEN DAMAGE HER SIGNIFICANTLY EVEN IF THEY WERE IN RANGE ANYWAYS BECAUSE THE ENEMIES ARE SHIT IN THIS MAP FUCK but other than that

That was the slowest playthrough of the FE1 Chapter 1 map I ever did see (in normal difficulty).

Edited by Sirius

I think I'm just getting sick and tired in general. End of the semester is really getting to me. But yeah ... I can see where you're coming from, Furetchen. Personal playing style =/= fact. No one on SF cares that my FE10 Tormod capped everything at 3rd tier after I got him back, since he's a pain to train in part 4 and is absent for 95% of the game. But the unfortunate truth is that there are so many people who just can't separate bias from objective fact.

12001659541.png

STOP HAVING FUN GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TELL ME HOW TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111one

I LOVE USING NINO AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME NOT TO!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

It goes both ways. If more casual players keep their traps shut about junk, the more "hardcore" bunch should do the same. Discussion about units and stuff is one thing but theres always an argument going on about the same thing over and over again. Like one guy goes "7/10 for Jill" and people go "WTF!!! SHES LIKE TITANIA! AND FLIES SO ALL THE TURNS ARE SAVED! YER LAME FOR NOT USING HER IN ALL THE RUNS!" and its like :facepalm:

An example: I love Fiona and i use her. I know shes a pain to use though and shes only a unit to use if you have patience. But sometimes people are all like "Y U USE FIONA AT ALL! SHES BURNING ALL THE TURNS!" and im like "cuz i wanna?" Or when people go wtf when i stick Celerity on Soren so he can get to places quicker so i can like, get the bonus scenes easier. (yay Celerity Soren with Meteor in part 3!) "Y U NO PUT CELERITY ON HERON BECAUSE TURNS ARE SAVED!"

I dont have a problem if people wanna take Haar with a hammer and Leanne him so he spanks Ludveck in like 2 turns in 2-E. WHO CARES! Who cares if people use nothing but mounted units in any given run, or abuse the Warp staff on guys like Seth or whatever. Fuck all if i care! Play how you want! I play how i want.

One thing that bugs me is that some people act as if you play anything less than Hard mode on any given game, yer doing wrong.

It goes both ways. If more casual players keep their traps shut about junk, the more "hardcore" bunch should do the same. Discussion about units and stuff is one thing but theres always an argument going on about the same thing over and over again. Like one guy goes "7/10 for Jill" and people go "WTF!!! SHES LIKE TITANIA! AND FLIES SO ALL THE TURNS ARE SAVED! YER LAME FOR NOT USING HER IN ALL THE RUNS!" and its like :facepalm:

No, they go 'wtf Jill's better than that' because they went into an objective rating topic and underrated her. :/

(Although I think a 7 wouldn't be THAT bad... I haven't played FE9, though, so idk)

An example: I love Fiona and i use her. I know shes a pain to use though and shes only a unit to use if you have patience. But sometimes people are all like "Y U USE FIONA AT ALL! SHES BURNING ALL THE TURNS!"

when does this ever actually happen lol

although if it does yeah they're kinda being idiots if you aren't saying Fiona's objectively good

Edited by Furetchen

No, they go 'wtf Jill's better than that' because they went into an objective rating topic and underrated her. :/

(Although I think a 7 wouldn't be THAT bad... I haven't played FE9, though, so idk)

when does this ever actually happen lol

although if it does yeah they're kinda being idiots if you aren't saying Fiona's objectively good

Point 1: People were upset cuz me and a few others gave Jill less than a perfect score. Its like "yeah shes good but like, [reasons]" and people are all "LIKE, NO YER DOING IT WRONG! SHES TITANIA WITH WINGS!" And im like "whatever you say, champ but yeah.."

Point 2: That hasnt happened here on SF (the fiona bit). That happened somewhere else. I was talking in general there.

Based on their objective criteria, which is based on turn counts.

Basically. Id imagine Jill would be harder to train in hard mode going for low turns counts too! :o: Just a thought.

Remember that argument in the Zihark thread about Gamble and Mia and junk? Some people (on both sides) were just not accepting the fact that: Guy 1 Who Uses Gamble likes using that skill and that Guy 2 Who Goes LOL thinks Guy 1 is being retarded for using the skill. Then Guy 1 give really silly reasons for thinking Gamble is awesome and then Guy 2 goes "LAWWWWL" and cycle of back and forth bickering goes on. Its annoying.

Based on their objective criteria, which is based on turn counts.

i think we should all listen to the SDS principle

"anyone who is godly in LTC is also that good on lower efficient playstyles"

or something

anyways u mad

Good god why Ein

do you not even try

Nono is a CHILD, why do you think her name is NONO?

I mean JEGUS FUCK do you have to be so blatantly obvious. Seriously? Every time you learn about the existence of Yet Another Little Girl? You're not allowed to skip any of them, you have some kind of quota you have to keep up with? Really?

On topic: Just call them turtles. I play FE like a turtle too, that's just the truth.

But then, I quit playing FE altogether, instead of just not playing for...turncounts. ☺

I'm going to play for Tiki's tits.

I'm serious as all fuck.

I'm talking about FE13 not FE1 3 11 or 12, so in before one of you fucks posts loli Tiki.

Turtle is bad because it's mucked up with turtling, aka strongly defensive playing. Which is often slow, but still. When it's used in strategy games, it is at least sometimes an effective way of taking out a human opponent.

Good god why Ein

do you not even try

I mean JEGUS FUCK do you have to be so blatantly obvious. Seriously? Every time you learn about the existence of Yet Another Little Girl? You're not allowed to skip any of them, you have some kind of quota you have to keep up with? Really?

On topic: Just call them turtles. I play FE like a turtle too, that's just the truth.

But then, I quit playing FE altogether, instead of just not playing for...turncounts. ☺

Sweet mother of little baby fuck i do actually love you

Good god why Ein

do you not even try

what

Nono is adorable.

Besides, I like anything and everything cute.