Bye Bye America

I agree with Excellen and Eclipse. While he is partly responsible for giving you life, your life is no your father's to be in control of.

Do you really want to move to the Philippines just because the education is cheaper and apparently "better"? While it is partly the lecturers who are responsible for your tasks and to teach you what you need to know in the subject, it is up to nobody but yourself to actually learn the work being taught and to get the work set for you done. It is the same no matter where you live.

If you want to go, then fair enough. Have you stopped to think whether or not you really do want to go? I know that if my father told me that we're moving from here to a third of a world away just because the education here is apparently crap and expensive, I'd tell him he's a bloody idiot. Plus, I'm not very clued up on what it's like in the Philippines, but I'd imagine Florida is a nicer place to live overall.

Let's just say, I like the Phillipines, and it turns out that most of my friends are also part filipino and they may be moving there also.

Anyways, I don't mind, because I look forward to befriending my cousins and whatnot.

And besides, the majority of Americans I've dealt with irl make me :facepalm: all the time.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And besides, the majority of Americans I've dealt with irl make me :facepalm: all the time.

This is not gonna change in the Philippines. Siht I thought the same thing when I went to fucking university, you know, where smart people be at, and still found myself facepalming too fucking often.

It's just called life.

This is not gonna change in the Philippines. Siht I thought the same thing when I went to fucking university, you know, where smart people be at, and still found myself facepalming too fucking often.

It's just called life.

Yeah I agree people are just stupid beings. It's not only America.

Well he seems pretty excited about going, or at least he doesn't seem against the fact.

I just hope he really thought it through first before agreeing to this, instead of taking the "papa's always right" approach. I also hope his father wasn't so selfish as to just one day get up and say "right guys we're all going to Philippines, no questions asked" but instead actually asked his family what they thought of the idea before setting things in stone.

My folks have been planning for years.

My folks have been planning for years.

I see, well that's interesting. Will you be staying there, or eventually moving back?

Stay there, mums gonna start a business, and pops gonna finally retire.

And, my plans are to enter the Law Profession and then travel back to America.

I'm going to some place Called San Carlos, and the Phillipines is actually a nice place if you remain polite.

And they have Lastikman, Darna, and Lumpia!

Edited by Folgore Green

I'm quite good at not getting jokes... that's what happens when you have an under-developed sense of humour.

In episode 50 he is accused of being Canadian and he says he has no idea what they are talking about (while swinging canadian flag)

EDIT: FYI I wouldn't mind moving to pretty much anywhere without

A) Snow

B) shortage of cardshops

Edited by Shoptimus Prime

Have a safe trip, Green! (And stay safe in the Philippines.)

Also, America has Six Flags and Magic Mountain.

Meh, I did a search in the internet about this San Carlos location...

Looks like your chances into bumping into a snowman will be pretty slim and if I were to play my stuff; I'd stick to play a ROM; use a recording software and upload! Anyways, personality-wise; my Real-Life personality is a complete WTF moment XD.

Edited by Frostbite

Oh gosh you're headed in my direction. TURN AROUND!

Loleclipse. I guess you're somewhere within my time zone, if he's heading in your direction.

Loleclipse. I guess you're somewhere within my time zone, if he's heading in your direction.

She's not quite

Anyway, good luck with your travels Creeper, all the best.

yea and try not to get STD's.

I loled.

I know I'm a little late, but I hope you have a safe journey Darros Harpoon!

Edited by Helios

Oh gosh you're headed in my direction. TURN AROUND!

Your house has now been Corple-bombed.

Also, in Hong Kong, and in 6 hours I'll be in the Phillipines!