CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also we gotta lynch Bizz tomorrow. We can't let Slayer win now.

2ue1ua1.gif

I know "IOs stop posting" but uhh... after that stunt, don't sign up for Carnival Phantasm, Slayer.

And an apology to everyone here. I know it doesn't mean much coming from me, but my condolences are the least I can give in this situation...

Bizz, can you update your color list? PLEASE?

yes, I will do that, give me a moment

Prims has the right idea. <3 And Eclipse, it's because he's special.

In regards to Blitz, IIRC, does his role direct kills to himself? Since HYPOTHETICALLY, he could use it on Psych or Strawman. 8)

ALSO BY THE WAY I CAN'T SEE LIFE BEING THE OC CANCELER SO I THINK HE'S THE ROLE POISONER but maybe it's an ironic role?

ALSO BY THE WAY I CAN'T SEE LIFE BEING THE OC CANCELER SO I THINK HE'S THE ROLE POISONER but maybe it's an ironic role?

We have Role Poisoner and OC blocker. There has to be a fourth scum though, unless there's a third party, but that's highly unlikely as we haven't had two kills and Cult seems stupid. I suppose there could be a survivor but I feel like they would have claimed by now.

So if Bal, Kaoz, and I guess Elieson are the scum team, what's the third scum role?

In regards to Blitz, IIRC, does his role direct kills to himself? Since HYPOTHETICALLY, he could use it on Psych or Strawman. 8)

RELOOKED UP BLITZ'S ROLE. SHOULD TARGET WHO LEVITY'S TALKING ABOUT MAYBE.

We have Role Poisoner and OC blocker. There has to be a fourth scum though, unless there's a third party, but that's highly unlikely as we haven't had two kills and Cult seems stupid. I suppose there could be a survivor but I feel like they would have claimed by now.

So if Bal, Kaoz, and I guess Elieson are the scum team, what's the third scum role?

Well, there's always a role related to that No Lynch on Day 1.

Well, there's always a role related to that No Lynch on Day 1.

I suppose so. But if we lynch Bal and then Kaoz I'm going to want to take another look at you.

No offense.

mass roleblock, role cop, oc canceler, role downgrader

Bizz, new color coded chart? Please? I wasn't expecting Slayer to do that, and now I'm confused.

I will, hold on, I have a few things going on with a thing

I'm giving Haze a thing really quick

Oh for damn's sake, really?

Slayer, you're a goddamn troll and I hereby ban you from all future games of mafia with the authority I do not have.

Had I known it would play out like that, I'd have gone for apples instead...

Also, apples. I prefer them over cherries now.

On that note, Shinori is confirmed mafia.

@Psych: None taken.

I thought Slayer was the mass roleblock?

Probably not. Slayer himself said he used his ability N0, and the mass roleblock happened N1.

Reasons, Raymond? Not that I disagree. And I hope you're feeling better.

You want reasons?

Okay, since you stated that I'll assume your third party. Get votes focused on either shinori, we don't like his role, or go ahead and lynch slayer. His usefulness is gone. Once you manage one of these two things I'll contact you again.
Okay. I'm shinori, I'm the mafia member messaging you, are you claiming third party interceptor? And were you waiting for a response from me for the 1.5 hour thing? If you could could you tell me what your role is and whatever info you may or may not have. Along with how many SMS you currently have left. Also do not ask for the names of any other mafia members. I won't tell you them.

Don't lie to the person who you think is third-party, fools.