"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Can skills that allow multiple hits activate said skill again(or other skill) within those times that unit attacks?

So say a unit activates Astra and gets to hit 5 times. During those 5 hits, I know that said unit can crit each time they strike but can they activate Astra again during, say, the second strike? How about a unit that also have Aether? Can that unit activate Aether during the second strike of Astra?

No, a combat skill cannot activate with another combat skill. The only exception I'm aware of atm is Vantage.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can skills that allow multiple hits activate said skill again(or other skill) within those times that unit attacks?

So say a unit activates Astra and gets to hit 5 times. During those 5 hits, I know that said unit can crit each time they strike but can they activate Astra again during, say, the second strike? How about a unit that also have Aether? Can that unit activate Aether during the second strike of Astra?

No. Battle skills are incompatible, like Lethality, Vengance and Luna. Weapon Saver can activate and will only save you the one use, obviously. They can crit, and the enemy can activate Great Shield/Holy Shield/Counter/Dual Guard ect, on each of the hits.

ninja'd

Edited by pichupal

Can we buy Boots from a special shop or is there only a fixed amount in the game?

2 total in the game. One in a chest in CH. 17 (if I recall correctly), and one from achieving a Fame Point Total of 50000.

Sorry if this has been answered, but how is avoid calculated? Is it like Shadow Dragons Speed + Half luck ( I believe it was something like that) or is it more like older FE's (if I am remembering the formula correctly) where it's double speed plus luck, or is it calculated in a new way?

Edited by Zelos

Sorry if this has been answered, but how is avoid calculated? Is it like Shadow Dragons Speed + Half luck ( I believe it was something like that) or is it more like older FE's (if I am remembering the formula correctly) where it's double speed plus luck, or is it calculated in a new way?

It's somewhere in between. Speed * 1.5 + Luck * 0.5

Hit is Skill * 1.5 + Luck * 0.5 + WHit + WLv bonus, by the way.

It's somewhere in between. Speed * 1.5 + Luck * 0.5

Hit is Skill * 1.5 + Luck * 0.5 + WHit + WLv bonus, by the way.

really, that's much closer to FE11/12 than previous versions

then again your avoid can climb up really high anyway, so.....

I know it's an old question, but I just found it happening on my game.

Can you get the effects of Sol and a Nosferatu tome to stack?

Like, would it be possible to attack and recover 150% of your damage output, if Sol activated?

Nosferatu only recovers 50% of your HP.

So when Sol activates with it equipped (I can record it if you want), you get 100% of what you do as damage back as HP.

Well if it's an odd number it's 100% - 1 because they round down one half of it, but not the other. *Shrug*

It's weird.

Edited by shadowofchaos

1359087069[/url]' post='2260968']

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/calculation.html

Bloody forgot: are skirmish enemies' stats scaled according to story progression or the location the skirmish has appeared on?

Location in Normal and Hard, story progression in Lunatic.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but

Other than MC and Chrom, does the death of any other characters like Lucina causes a game over?

No; others just retreat if relevant.

Well, since you get 3 random sacred weapons (or the not-so-sacred Bolt Axe) each time you play Infinite Divine Weapons, it will take a while to get the sacred weapon you want.

And it's similar for forging. You'll need to forge those weapons one by one. Weapon Saver saves you some physical time by not having you deal with the forging UI so frequently.

It's good for brave weapons too, since without Weapon Saver, they need to be replaced rather frequently.

Is there a point in having Weapon Saver if I have the Gold and Silver and/or Infinite Divine Weapons DLC?

The two best spells in the game are probably forged Cellica's Gale and forged Aversa's Night. To the best of my knowledge, they are only found on event squares. Getting multiple copies of them will be tricky.

There's a point but I never bothered with it. Even the final DLC only had my strongest, most leaned-on characters go through about 2 forged brave weapons (silver and gold gives you enough money for three each run) and less than a single 1-2 ranged divine weapon. The main point of weapon saver seems to be if you want to use divine weapons in other maps where they aren't particularly necessary, or if you want to repeat the final DLC over and over without farming for swanchikas and ragnells.