"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random question about a situation

Lets say you have Falcon Knight with equipped with a shockstick and Lancefaire, would the +5 magic from Lancefarie affect staff range and healing

Random question about a situation

Lets say you have Falcon Knight with equipped with a shockstick and Lancefaire, would the +5 magic from Lancefarie affect staff range and healing

Yep.

That actually makes carrying a Shockstick and 4 staves on a FK Staffbot a bit better an idea than carrying 5 staves.

Also Axefaire+Bolt Axe on War Cleric/Monk

And of course, Tomefaire on Sage/Valkyrie [or Tomefaire+Valflame].

DLC is bound to your NNID (or your 3ds if you don't have one). As long as you aren't splitting the copies between two 3dses, you'll be fine. It works even if one copy is physical and one is digital.

Adding on to what Yoshi said, any DLC content that is represented in something like a class or skill can still be used regardless if the 3DS you're currently using has it downloaded or not. It will simply be labeled, "Outrealm Class/Skill."

Apologies for the double post, but I've got another question: under what conditions will enemy AI prioritize attacking a unit with higher Def/Res than a unit with lower Def/Res?

If they can kill them.

If they can do more damage via weapon effectiveness.

I had AI problems when I was trying to get a miracle sage to attack Tiamo/Cordelia at close range for a "Sol/Luna" Peudo-Aether for the Children/Parent Cut-in quote collection... but I had to give that up because even if I trapped them... they attacked someone else that had a lower Res.

Do rallies stack? For example if I have rally heart, spectrum, skill will it add all of those together or will it just take the highest number?

It will add all those together.

Edited by Levant Caprice

(Sorry if this has been asked before in this thread, I'm too lazy to dig through it really)

If I have the avatar marry Chrom!Cynthia will I be able to pass down Aether to Morgan?

for that matter, any of Chrom's daughters really

(Sorry if this has been asked before in this thread, I'm too lazy to dig through it really)

If I have the avatar marry Chrom!Cynthia will I be able to pass down Aether to Morgan?

for that matter, any of Chrom's daughters really

Yes. However, only in Lucina's case is it a forced pass.

Do rallies stack? For example if I have rally heart, spectrum, skill will it add all of those together or will it just take the highest number?

Different rallies stack, same rallies don't. If you use Rally Spectrum once and Rally Skl twice, for example, you'll get +8 Skl. The highest rally boosts you can get are +14 Lck, +2 Mov and +10 everything else, from all 10 rallies.

Okay thanks that helps!

now I'm off to make Morgan a rallybot

Don't; Morgan is one of the best units in the game. Don't ruin him/her by making them a rallybot.

Morgan is the best rallybot, but then again, Morgan is the best anything. Just go with how you feel.

I know people would argue against it, but Morgan is my main Sniper. (Aether/Counter/Bowfaire/Pass/Galeforce).

Edit: I replied pretty bad earlier.

Edited by Duke of Dozel

That's why I slashed it out I was kidding.

I always wonder why people take strikethroughs seriously

It's hard to detect sarcasm over the internet. Strikethroughs help, but sometimes you're never sure.

Yeah that's true.

Do skills like charm, solditary, or hex work in the back of a pair up? And does dual gaurd + when on the person in the front increase their chances of being dual guarded? I don't think it should stack though.