"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Morgan is the best rallybot

Morgan is not the best Rallybot, DLC characters are. The have access to just as man rallies as Morgan does, but they can get logboots and don't waste the potential of your best unit.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morgan is not the best Rallybot, DLC characters are. The have access to just as man rallies as Morgan does, but they can get logboots and don't waste the potential of your best unit.

Morgan still has superior stats. I get what you mean tho

In what situation would you want your rallybots to be attacked?

You might not want them to be attacked but you might blunder and leave them in range, or need them to get attacked because the enemy is too close or something. Still, they generally shouldn't be getting attacked.

So Rallybots should always be in promoted classes meaning they'll have 80 HP, 85 if you bother to tonic them. Since they lack LB and probably Rally, their defenses won't be that good, meaning the bulk of any attacks they take is going straight for their HP. They'll typically be 2/3HKOed, and Morgan's mods aren't likely to make a significant difference.

Alright, I just need to know because this is KILLING ME.

I know that if a character dies, they don't get a paired ending. But what happens when they retreat?

Is it viable to do an all breaker skills build with a +SPD Avatar? Or is there some combination of avoid stacking that can top that?

Well, first off you'd swap Tomebreaker for LB and hold an S.Jolt for an extra 20 Avo (assuming Streetpass).

Generally when doing Avo stack it's better to find a specific target you want to dodge (such as Apo's Nightmare Sniper or Anna) rather than throwing out Breakers all over the place. A guaranteed +50 Avo against any weapon at the cost of five skillslots is sort of silly when you can just take Lucky 7, Quick Burn (for anything but Apo), Underdog (DLC!Leif), Prescience and LB, for a total of +85 first-turn Avo against any weapon without Breakers.

That gives an impression of what you can do with one/two breakers against a single opponent. Lon'qu!Severa in particular is good for Avo stack thanks to her +6 Spd mod and access to all the Breakers. With Patience, Avo+10 and a Breaker, she can work as a dodgetank in Apo even during runs that forgo things like LB and Rally.

When people forge weapons like Braves and Celica's Gale, do you just invest in Might only? Or is it sometimes worth adding a few points of Crit or Acc as well? (depending on the item of course)

Crit is kind of unreliable (esp with high Luck enemies in Apo), so most of the time it's either +5 MT +15 Hit as standard, but sometimes +3 MT +25 Hit depending on the situation.

Edited by tuvarkz

Can I rely on my Lucina Morgan hitting her targets with an Innes bow? Or should I just mod it with extra hit, just in case?

Skill+/Luk- + Olivia!Lucina

Aether+LB+Bowfaire+Armsthrift+Galeforce

Edited by Duke of Dozel

Can I rely on my Lucina Morgan hitting her targets with an Innes bow? Or should I just mod it with extra hit, just in case?

Any extra hit on a weapon that already has the best base hit reeks of wastefulness.

When people forge weapons like Braves and Celica's Gale, do you just invest in Might only? Or is it sometimes worth adding a few points of Crit or Acc as well? (depending on the item of course)

Mt and Crit mostly.

Even though Hit is nice for reliability and all, it's not necessary and I go +Crit whenever I'm not doing an Apo challenge run, if for no other reasons than that it's fun to occasionally OHKO something with a Luna crit.

Outside of Apo, I always forge max crit on everything.

Even though Hit is nice for reliability and all, it's not necessary and I go +Crit whenever I'm not doing an Apo challenge run, if for no other reasons than that it's fun to occasionally OHKO something with a Luna crit.

Outside of Apo, I always forge max crit on everything.

Sounds good to me lol. I might not even do Apo anyway.

Is Morgan good as a manakete? Or is she better off as a Sage/Sorcerer?

Depends on the difficulty. If you're doing anything but Luna(+), ManaMorgan is probably fine. She DOES get the benefit of the combination of skills that no other Manaketes (except like MU!Nah) has access to, so that's nice.

Edited by BANRYU

Manaketes are actually really overpowered for regular Lunatic, it's far and away where they do best. Without Counter and Luna+ from L+ to stop them they're invincible due to being high-Def growth units. Manakete Morgan is even moreso good there because Merc/Hero Avatar makes a perfect pairup for getting Nowi going, so if you use her she's already going to have some support with your Avatar. Manakete Morgan tends to do best if Avatar passes her AT, she reclasses to Tactician and picks up Veteran and Ignis, and then goes back to Manakete.

EDIT: Never mind. Ended up finding the answer after exploring the site's wiki.

Edited by Shades

Okay, I want to know about Iote's Shield. In theory it seems like a great ability, but I NEVER see people using it or recommending it.

Is Iote's Shield worth using, and if not, why? (If applicable, how does it compare to Bowbreaker?)

If you're tanking, you're using a unit with good all-round Def/Res, not a flier, so it won't help much on tanks. If you're not tanking, you have full control of what enemy you attack, so you can just avoid the enemies who would kill you (or kill them before they can attack if they lack Vantage+ which is really rare even in Apo).