Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, it looks like that new Zephiel mug is there for the sole purpose of having a different mug rather than being an actual upgrade.

I have to agree. If he looked younger or something, yeah. But he just looks like a redraw of his FE6 mug...?

Just go touch up his FE6 mug, if you want him to look the same but different

I have to agree. If he looked younger or something, yeah. But he just looks like a redraw of his FE6 mug...?

Just go touch up his FE6 mug, if you want him to look the same but different

His FE6 mug is shit. This mug is more true to his OA. The FE6 mug just looks sickly and much older than he actually is. This Zephiel looks the proper age and not horribly ill.

Why does he have so much more defense than in FE6? Not complaining, just curious.

I like the take on the mug—was never a big fan of his FE6 one—but something does look off about it. It might be that his eyes are too high.

His FE6 mug is shit. This mug is more true to his OA. The FE6 mug just looks sickly and much older than he actually is. This Zephiel looks the proper age and not horribly ill.

Which is why I said touch it up.

Though, might as well make a new one, I guess.

It's been forever since I've actually looked at his FE6 mug. BRB

you as in, "you all"?

If so, I'd bet $5 that even if it were true, Arch would change the tale so that it weren't and so we'd all be $5 less poor especially him since he's a broke college student

inb4someonethinksimserious

Did I stutter?!

I'M BETTING EVERY LAST ONE IN THIS WEBSITE FIVE BUCKS THAT HE DIES IN THE TALE.

In what terms do you mean "dies"?

Are you betting that we'll kill him on the map? Cutscene? In the present, or in a flashback? Or that it'll be mentioned "oh yeah, Zephiel killed Desmond"? Such a vague bet is silly to make. It's obvious that I'd at least touch on Desmond's death, considering that it's a tale about Zephiel.

In what terms do you mean "dies"?

Are you betting that we'll kill him on the map? Cutscene? In the present, or in a flashback? Or that it'll be mentioned "oh yeah, Zephiel killed Desmond"? Such a vague bet is silly to make. It's obvious that I'd at least touch on Desmond's death, considering that it's a tale about Zephiel.

Gasp! He found me out!

Any idea for the release? Maybe next week or two?