dont post here

Percivalé

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha ... I might as well ask this here, then:

Okay, so ... Imp, Cam, Aere, and I are planning on hosting FR mafia eventually. We're pretty much ready to go and whatnot. Originally, we were planning on waiting for our turn in the queue, but we have 10/16 people who have already been auto-signed into the game (by their request). Four of them don't normally play mafia, and two others had quit playing for a while but are joining for this game. So Cam suggested that perhaps we could ask to go earlier.

So ... all the people with games in the queue ahead of us ... would you kill us all horribly if we asked to go after the two current games that are running right now?

A bit.

But if you're fine with the years of painful torture you're about to receive, I don't mind. <3

(Translation: You can skip ahead if you absolutely must, but everyone else has to wait the same as you, so it's not quite justified imo.)

Also, I won't be playing mafia once September comes. I'll still follow games, but I don't want to half-ass any games, and university comes first. So Theatre is sort of my swan song...

Yeah, no like... it's probably a good idea to at least take a semester to judge how much free time you'll have and such.

I mostly just don't want BBM to leave us ;_:

Edited by scorri

We'll seeeeee. I might be able to play a game at like Christmas or something, lol. It's just that my program is supposed to be pretty demanding and I want to give it my all. I'd be able to come on for only like an hour every day and I'm not really a good enough player that I can contribute to my team with that little time. I mean, it's my first year, so I'm just going off hearsay. If, a couple weeks in, I find that I have more free time than I thought I would, I'll consider playing.

So ... all the people with games in the queue ahead of us ... would you kill us all horribly if we asked to go after the two current games that are running right now?

##Vote: Xin Li

oh so that's who we need to be killing? :P

##Unvote, ##Vote: CT075

Sorry if this looks scummy, I'm sortof a n00b.

I know. Cam just wanted me to ask. :P

oh so that's who we need to be killing? :P

okay, screw it. I'm the town 1-shot dayvig. Yeah I know, berate me for claiming this early, but this has to be done. And if this is a waste of a shot, my apologies as well.

You cannot stand up to the chosen elite, CT075!