dont post here

Percivalé

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Eclipse: if I wanted to tell you to cut it out, I would tell you what it is that you're doing and to please stop. It never really occurs to me to say the other thing.

And mostly I'm using that as an example in a situation like, say, someone wants to get their way so

*insert remarks that are designed to piss you off, but look innocuous enough if I need to defend them; they also have nothing to do with the discussion*

*insert remarks that are designed to piss you off, but look innocuous enough if I need to defend them; they also have nothing to do with the discussion*

Trying to beat the system are we

Trying to beat the system are we

Some people can be passive-aggressive jackasses - if so, feel free to point it out in such a way that makes them look as immature as they're acting.

What I'm saying is that if someone is being a legitimate jackass, do what you will to them

It's just not what I am personally looking to do anyway

These examples are of a different sort of context

No, we must go ... to the Buttlair!

*stuffs all the mafia players of SF into a canon and shoots it at the Buttlair on the Moon*

Have fun defeating Horita Repulsa, guys~ :P:

Edited by Seoyeon

No, we must go ... to the Buttlair!

*stuffs all the mafia players of SF into a canon and shoots it at the Buttlair on the Moon*

Have fun defeating Horita Repulsa, guys~ :P:

I AM READY FOR THE LOT OF YOU!

I'm probably going to start pl ay ing games again after I play in CMV

notice: anyone else who decides to be an ass to me (in like, the next 24 hours or so) will probably receive at least one expletive in response, maybe more

so don't push your luck

My phone likes to insert spaces in the middle of words and I don't feel like correcting them