What endings would you have made possible in Radiant Dawn?

Im probably the biggest Soren fangirl on this forum. And Micaiah is just a really terrible character and i dont want him paired with her. Id rather see Soren/Mia (and i fucking hate Mia) than Micaiah. Soren outright detests Micaiah. I ship things that make sense. :):

That's it?

Other people can like Soren and ship Soren. There's no reason to throw stones at the fellow who ships him with Micaiah.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I have another thing. People seem to be sugesting new ones for Callil, Sothe and Micaiah... Fine, but you DO know they'd have to divorce/break up first, right?
Calill yes, but why divorce or break up Sothe and Micaiah? They only get together if you pair them up in the first place.

Jon Snow:

Boron:

The flames demand more fuel, not sea creatures

Some asian countries use dolphins as fuel for the body, i'm sure we can apply some dolphins to this topic and have it burn brighter.

Calill yes, but why divorce or break up Sothe and Micaiah? They only get together if you pair them up in the first place.

And they start off auto-paired. You pretty much have to go out of your way and stop them from supporting to prevent them from marrying. I mean, it's not that it's difficult to break their support or anything, but still. Sothe x Micaiah is pretty much the most canon (note that I'm not saying it's fully canon) pairing in Tellius, other than like Calill x Largo.

silly laggy, trying to bring reason into a shipping war. If peace talks have ever been futile, its now. Look at boron...

I believe you're late, the shipping war seems to have died down now. Trying to bring reason will only ignite the flames of PASSION and WAR!

And they start off auto-paired. You pretty much have to go out of your way and stop them from supporting to prevent them from marrying. I mean, it's not that it's difficult to break their support or anything, but still. Sothe x Micaiah is pretty much the most canon (note that I'm not saying it's fully canon) pairing in Tellius, other than like Calill x Largo.

BBM took the words right out of my mouth.

What part of "Not intended to be a debate thread." Did the majority last couple pages [including the thread maker herself] miss?

Yes, I did go against my own words, sort of. But I never meant to debate anything. I apologize for that.

And for those pointing out Callil's marriage to Largo again, I say AGAIN that it would be changed to where she never married him. Hence the term "I would've made this pairing possible."

Edited by Anacybele

That's it?

Other people can like Soren and ship Soren. There's no reason to throw stones at the fellow who ships him with Micaiah.

Thats fine, albeit really eww. But like i said, I ship things that make sense.

Thats fine, albeit really eww. But like i said, I ship things that make sense.

You're adorable. Really.

EDIT: And also very, incredibly, amusingly full of yourself. Carry on, mate.

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

BBM took the words right out of my mouth.

They don't start auto-paired. They start with an instant A-Support that you can break right away. They never express feelings of love during the course of the game, just that they care deeply for each other and that both protect each other. Sure, there's hints, but nothing that sets the pairing in stone at that point, so while I can't really give Sothe another paired ending (can't really think of another fitting one), I see no problem with giving Micaiah a paired ending with, say, Pelleas. Or the Stefan ending I suggested pages back.

They don't start auto-paired. They start with an instant A-Support that you can break right away. They never express feelings of love during the course of the game, just that they care deeply for each other and that both protect each other. Sure, there's hints, but nothing that sets the pairing in stone at that point, so while I can't really give Sothe another paired ending (can't really think of another fitting one), I see no problem with giving Micaiah a paired ending with, say, Pelleas. Or the Stefan ending I suggested pages back.

I kind of can, in the form of Sothe x Tormod (lifelong friendship, etc.)

Dude, that's really splitting hairs. :/

They start with a maxed-out Support, they are very fond of each other in cutscenes, it's tricky to get more obvious than that. And the FE couples that do aren't even in Tellius!

I forgot JillXFiona

They even skip 1-8 together to stay behind and "protect the king".

Together.

In their onw private tent.

Just the two of them.

All night long.

You sure like your lesbian crack pairings, huh Silith?

lmfao i have no clue where you get off on the idea that he's full of himself when he's just stating his own opinion, much like many others.

need 2 have a sit down with ur ego~

Even when ol' Flo-Flo there "accepts" the fact that somebody can ship something contrary to her opinion, she still needs to interject that it's "really eww." And then, kindly bolded, she ships things that make sense.

Mate, insisting that your own (EDIT: note: non-canon I presume, I'm not up to date on shipping wars) pairings MAKE SENSE and (by extension) that somebody else's don't (or even - oh no! - are ewwey) is being pretty well full of oneself.

Then again, it's shipping wars so why am I even bothering? ~

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

Don't know. Honestly, Florina didn't say anything worth getting mad about. :/

Yeah but, Crash, you of all people should know how I get about that "my non-canon is 'more likely' than your non-canon and is therefore right" kinda shit. You're probably acquainted with most of my angries. ;/

Yeah but, Crash, you of all people should know how I get about that "my non-canon is 'more likely' than your non-canon and is therefore right" kinda shit. You're probably acquainted with most of my angries. ;/

That doesn't make it right, and she didn't really do anything wrong so there's no reason to get on her case.

Let me put it this way: Seeing you do that made me feel the way you do when I bitch about Troubadours.

Let me put it this way: Seeing you do that made me feel the way you do when I bitch about Troubadours.

While that's actually a fair point, there is some difference here. You don't hold yourself as vaguely superior (as I recall) for liking Clerics more than Troubadours. You get bitchy over other people liking Troubadours, but you haven't recently gone off on the "clerics are just always objectively better" thing that, admittedly, you used to.

Again, this strikes me as a "you are obviously wrong because my canon is more likely than your canon" thing.

To put it this way: I say I ship Ike and Sanaki. Soul gets REALLY REALLY angry with me because I shipped off his waifu with that musclehead or whatever. Who's in the right? Same here; the dude ships MicxSoren and Flo-Flo is all "eww no get out of here" and not in an ironic way.

I can recognize that I'm being a bad guy here, but it's not entirely without reason.

(incidentally, civil-crashgordon is something of a treat. keep it up, man!)

Dude, that's really splitting hairs. :/

They start with a maxed-out Support, they are very fond of each other in cutscenes, it's tricky to get more obvious than that. And the FE couples that do aren't even in Tellius!

Doesn't change the fact that what I said is true. The pairing is breakable and not canon until you actually beat the game.

And eclipse is right, I forgot about Tormod there. wink.gif