(Serenes Forest Mafia) General Discussion

Psych

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my favorite roles are sk, mason, & cult leader and my least favorite are vig, framer, & town-sided kidnapper

okay managed to get on a computer

tailor: first maf role rolled + it messes with investigations (so town doesn't get complacent)

vivor: backstabbing effectively mafia traitor why do you exist

fool: should go without saying

kidnapper: it's not fun to have limited/no communication. completely defeats the purpose of mafia imo (it's a game about communication, come on)

edit: silencer is a variant of kidnapper, SB

Edited by Manix

Favourite: Edit: yeah I like mason as well, the good part of being scum w/o the bad. In fact I like it more.

HM: vengeful bc "say hello to my little friend!"

Least favourite: cop bc it's basically a death sentence.

DHM: SK because it's the anti-mason

Edited by Huck Finn

Mason is cool except I've never been one. :(: I was a Neighbour once, but then my Neighbour got lynched D1... I like Hookers, Vigs, and SKs because they're cool and I dislike Arsonists because they're terrible.

i've died/won in every mafia game i've played before i could use my role except one game

so basically i'm saying i hate every single role that's not bpv martyr

yes i'm bitter

Edited by Refa

i forgot ask manix

EDIT why the fuck did i say sb

EDIT 2 apparently not

Edited by Refa

ascetic anything

lol

Favorite: any variant of neighbor/mason or vig, being able to bounce ideas back and forth with somebody is fun and killing people is also fun. VT is cool but when I roll it a bunch of times in a row I start to get bored.

Least Favorite: survivor. bpv is also a pretty shitty town role since its effectiveness is based entirely on who rolls it, even moreso than other power roles. in large games with a sk is can kinda be a necessary evil though... also, town ascetic is worthless and mafia ascetic is too because your fakeclaim requires you to pretend you're a worthless role that the host probably would've given to mafia instead of town.

Oh yeah I also like Oracle; Oracle is cool. It can lead to a guaranteed clear or a guaranteed scum, but only if the player using it plays well in-thread, so it's not like other investigative roles where you can wreck face even if you're super scummy in-thread.