Trainwreck Mafia - Game Over

Prims

not going to be able to respond much today guys. Video game night on campus trumps mafia, sadly.

Also Bizz won the thread. Go home kids.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The logic in this thread is amazing so far.

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

Manix has a modkill threat looming over his head, apparently making him act a certain way. Any reason you've been acting so ... unShinori-like?

Not acting shinori like. BEST. LOGIC. EVER.

Question are you comparing this to the past few games I've had where I was lurk nori for days 1 and 2 generally and got by with it? If you are saying I'm not acting like that, shouldn't you have a town-read on me? Since logic would say I'm not following my scum meta.

Even disregarding that, I haven't really seen him do much aside from fooling around and sheeping/being sheeped by Manix.

I haven't sheeped jack shit.

I started all the votes/wagons I was on. HOW DID I SHEEP ANYTHING? EXPLAIN PLEASE.

I have a gut feeling... he's acting strange even for his standards. Who would want to kill Cam?

Logic. Strange for my standards. Have you read the mafia games here Shin? I know I joke around with you on IRC and stuff, but mafia is different. If you don't know the meta, don't try to bring in meta.

Everyone wants to kill cam.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Scorri

Back to this cause I like levy's reasoning and I don't like Scorri's responses. I expect something better when she gets on.

"better responses"

So far we have a whole bunch of joke votes, me freaking out cause it was 4 in the morning and I was stressing out about work/being pissed about various other things, and a modkill that basically doesn't count. What exactly do you want me responding *to*?

Manix why do you care so much about Shino being scummy? You're survivor! =P

Ok uhh I guess I don't understand Elieson either. I mean how do you get a scumread from a jokevote? >.<

Ok uhh I guess I don't understand Elieson either. I mean how do you get a scumread from a jokevote? >.<

Lol. Someone needs to recalibrate their sarcasm-dar.

Pile those votes.

All of your logic is bad.

Your voting me cause I sheeped one persons vote on one player when I liked her reasoning. Is sheeping once really all that bad? Is it? Truthfully? If so then lets go through all of the people who voting me with no reasoning which is the definition of sheeping basically.

SUP MARTH HOWS THAT VOTE GOING?

All of your votes are bad.

All of your reasons for voting me are bad.

I troll you forever.

Actually I like this.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Marth

SO MARTH POSTS.

##Vote: Elieson

WHY U NO END RVS? SEE? THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!

RVS

ZIts ok Kalas at least you learn from the mistake!

Also damn, I got nothing. o.O

Spam

I believe manix's claim because we're talking about Prims being the mod here. He hates third party, and definitely hates survivors. Might as well make them put in more effort, right?

*sheeps Kay's point about Prims being mean to Kalas* lol

Pointless role speculation about manix claim, active lurking.

Hi Aere how's the weather today?

Nothing.

##Unvote

##Vote: Aere

LOLOL WHATCHA GONNA DO NOW SQUIRTLE?

Sheeped manix.

I like that word too. :3(No srsly I like it)

Active lurking.

why do I get the feeling Shin made a jokepost and Shino's taking it srsly? :S

Trying to speculate that I'm scum.

Manix why do you care so much about Shino being scummy? You're survivor! =P

THEN QUESTIONS WHY MANIX CARES ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES ALIGNMENT WHEN HES THIRD. TOWN SHOULDNT QUESTION THAT TOWN SHOULD HOPE HES TOWN-SIDED VIVOR.

Stupid speculation on elieson also, also, sheeping.

Four votes should do for now. Requesting no more stacking atm.

Finally votes me after sheeping manix when he was trying to put accusations on me earlier but chose to not vote me then. He hasn't done anything except legit sheep/active lurk.

Lynch please.

Or lynch me. I'll kill him for you.

You do realize you are coming down hard on some of my jokeposts? We were still in RVS, and there was literally nothing I could think of. (Btw this wagon on you is the true end of RVS)

That point about questioning Manix's motives? I thought that smiley at the end of that post made it clear I was teasing him, but w/e.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Scorri

Back to this cause I like levy's reasoning and I don't like Scorri's responses. I expect something better when she gets on.

Huh

what reasoning

My initial reasoning was just a vibe but Scorri's reactions make me slightly uncomfortable

I know she's been stressed out but it's not even like I was threatening her that badly

shinori are you claiming hunter already

also @Marth

where have you been, Manix claimed his role's requirement is to be super active and participate at a higher rate than most ITPs would or something