Levity's Multiple Personalities Mafia SIGN-UPS

Percivalé

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hurt by manix and by bizz and by mancer and by prims and by boron and by marth and by bbm and by scorri and by kay and by rapier and by paperblade and by snike and by haze and by balc and by strawman and by elie and by cam and by eclipse and by aere and by SB and by psych.

=(

Aw, Shinori, I love you :(

On another note, I'm fifth on that list? blink.gif

I'm hurt by manix and by bizz and by mancer and by prims and by boron and by marth and by bbm and by scorri and by kay and by rapier and by paperblade and by snike and by haze and by balc and by strawman and by elie and by cam and by eclipse and by aere and by SB and by psych.

=(

but not by me because i'm that guy

=(

Not last 10/10

i'm in if you need spots filled by tomorrow

don't think they need to be filled by tomorrow

see initial post which says once Naruto/CMV are mostly done/one finished

she has finals week you see so it's not running immediately

Edited by Manix

=(

but my kicks hurt the most 8)

=(

I know you care.