Serenes Forest Drafting Tournament Tournament 2

Ema Skye

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you still get 1 point for last place. We got stuck with dandragon who has never ever drafted before and he is guaranteed last place in FE10 going against 3 super vets in that game.

Every team has a drafter who will do bad/not finish. So in the end, its all fair.

Well you still get 1 point for last place. We got stuck with dandragon who has never ever drafted before and he is guaranteed last place in FE10 going against 3 super vets in that game.

You don't get a point if you don't finish.

Thing is, PKL, that you have someone on your team to play FE11. What's so hard about swapping them?

If you can find someone to do FE11 (who didn't sign up for SFDTT2) though, I have no problems without subbing Sharpy out for the new teammate.

Edited by Piss Sick Lawyer Lucina

Well its still just 1 point. and like I said, Sharpy isnt going to be the only one who cant/wont finish.

Unfair would be having the best player on a team do multiple drafts, or getting a substitute that is much better ie: Refa, Integ...

I say they should just get 1 point for 4th.

Thing is, PKL, that you have someone on your team to play FE11. What's so hard about swapping them?

If you can find someone to do FE11 (who didn't sign up for SFDTT2) though, I have no problems without subbing Sharpy out for the new teammate.

Sharpy wouldnt finish FE6 anyway. :/ And Xinnidy is already doing a lot of progress in FE6

Edited by PKL

Urgh ...

I have my copy of FE11 and my DS with me right now. I REALLY hate FE11, but ... if you guys desperately need someone to do FE11, I suppose I could do it later in the semester ...

(Ghost picking in FE7 right now, by the way.)

Urgh ...

I have my copy of FE11 and my DS with me right now. I REALLY hate FE11, but ... if you guys desperately need someone to do FE11, I suppose I could do it later in the semester ...

(Ghost picking in FE7 right now, by the way.)

If you don't want to, we can just wait until somebody else shows up, don't worry.

Well, the team he picked so far looks manageable. If you guys agree to blacklist him from drafting until he gets his damn act together, I'll join.

dandragon's wii has recently taken a shit so he wont actually be able to play FE10. I say we just get 0 or 1 point for those who cant play.

Whaaaaaat?! But why do people know the conditions and go on? Why can't they just say to their captains "I can't" or "I want another game because of this and that"?