.Hack//The World FORCE:ERA mafia sign ups.

Shinori

EXPERIMENTAL BY THE WAY IF THAT WASN'T OBVIOUS.

[spoiler=rules(Partially copied from Paperblade]1. This is a limited OC game using an "Email" system. Other than that this game is by all means a NOC game, so don't talk outside of either game thread.

2. No quoting anything I tell you outside of thread, this means no quoting role pms, night results, Emails, and defintely no Screenshots.

2a. You may claim your character name and paraphrase your role.

3. If you are dead you may only talk to those you could talk to OC, and only for strategical purposes. Knowledge learned after dying may not be transferred to a living player.

3.5. Death is the end for everyone.

4. Be active. If I don't feel you are active enough I will sub you out or modkill you.

4.5 Bare minimum is more posts than the hosts and never missing actions.

5. If someone is modkilled, they lose no matter what.

5.5. You can't break this rule.

6. Don't break the game by abusing loopholes and what not. If you are unsure, ask, or I will just assume you did it with malicious intent.

[spoiler=mechanics]1. Inspection results are accurate.

2. Vote in ##VERB:USER. If you wish to unvote ##Unvote first.

3. If you intend to idle please respond to your role pm with: Night X - Idle.

4. This is a hammer game. A hammer is required for a lynch. If there is no hammer then the first time will result in a no lynch, the second time will be a universal loss.

4a. Upon hammer your thread will enter twilight and you may continue talking until the flip is revealed.

4b. Hammer is a simple majority. 50%+1

5. There are no hidden players, there is exactly 14 players in this game.

6. Each day last for 72 hours or until a majority has been reached in BOTH threads. Nights are 24 hours long. If I have all night actions in, nights may end early.

7. Hammers and any theoretical day abilities will be used as soon as a mod has seen the action/hammer.

8. You can't target yourself or dead people.

9. This game will start on Day 1.

10. If your role PM contradicts any of these rules, your role PM is right.

11. There are a non-zero number of vanillas in this game.

[spoiler=.hack specific mechanics]1. This game will be Anonymous and played off site here.

2. This game will take place in two seperate threads, known as "The World" and "Real Life"

2a. Each thread has it's own playerlist and it's own lynch.

3. To swap threads you must respond to your role PM: I wish to go to <THREAD>.

3a. If you wish to swap threads you can only do so during the night phase, and doing so will cause you to idle any possible night action you may have.

3b. When it comes to swapping threads, there is a small priority list that takes place first, after that it is first person to actually send in the pm to swap threads gets priority.

4. If one thread reaches hammer first they will enter a 'twilight' phase until the other thread has either reached a majority or until phase end.

5. Any theoretical abilities may only be used on people in your thread unless stated otherwise.

5a. This includes kills.

6. You cannot see the thread you are not a part of, however, both threads will be informed of all updates, including lynches, deaths, final vote counts, and anything else I feel that should be stated in both threads.

7. The two threads cannot be more than 4 people apart from each other in size, in other words one thread cannot have 10 people and the other thread have only 4 people. They can be a 9/5 split however.

8. Members that are harmful to the town go by the same rules as stated here. They are not held down to any specific thread.

9. As the game progresses into the later states both threads will be brought together and all living players will thus play in one thread.

10. This game can contain anything from The Force Era. It will not contain anything from other .hack eras.

11. The mafia may no kill as many times as they see fit.

[spoiler=Email system]This game uses a Limited Outside Contact system called "The Email System". This system allows players to send an anonymous message through the mods to any other player in the game.

1. To send an email please reply to your role PM with "Emailing USER: <MESSAGE GOES HERE>". There is no limit on what can be in the message as long as it abides by all game rules.

2. You can send a message at any time to any player, and it will happen as soon as a mod has seen request.

3. Each user can send two messages each day/night phase. So for Day 1 and night 1 you would have a total of 2 emails to send.

4. These emails do not roll over, if they are not used, they are gone forever starting the following day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ3T2OMUmrM

Sign-ups:

1. Elieson

2. Prims

3. Boron

4. PaperBlade

5. BBM

6. Marth

7. Helios

8. Serious Bananas

9. Mancer Necro

10. Aere

11. Cam

12. Bizz

13. Snike

14. Nekorex

Subs:

1. Stolypin

2. Scorri

3. Blitz

Informed Observers:

Manix

Kaoz

Sign-ups are first come first serve. People who are question marked talked to me previously but need to confirm in thread.

Edited by Shinori

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, can I ask about the thread swap priority thing?

So, the swaps happen one by one down the priority list (either through the priority list or who PMed first), and it'll be checked each time a swap attempts to happen? So if a particular swap would make the difference in players more than 4, it fails? But what if subsequent swaps down the priority list will not make the difference more than 4, will they happen? I'll give a numerical example:

[spoiler=Example]7 Players

Thread 1: A, B, C, D

Thread 2: E, F, G

Priority: F > G > B > C

1st Swap: F

Thread 1: A, B, C, D, F

Thread 2: E, G

Happens cause difference in players is not more than 4.

2nd Swap: G

Thread 1: A, B, C, D, F, G

Thread 2: E

Swap fails because the difference in players is more than 4.

3rd Swap: B

Thread 1: A, C, D, F

Thread 2: B, E, G

4th Swap: F

Thread 1: A, D, F

Thread 2: B, C, E, G

In that example, the second swap can't happen due to the player difference limit. Does the swapping of threads stop there or are the rest of the players down the priority list swapped also as long as the difference is less than 4? If after all the swaps, the player whose swap was skipped (G), can be swapped without the player difference being more than 4, will he be swapped, or will his swap be skipped, since he missed his turn on the priority list?

Also, what happens if there are only 2 players in a thread? Since you can't obtain a 50% + 1 Vote in a 2 player thread. Will that be when the two threads are combined into one?

Sorry for my troublesome questions...

I'm charging into this game blind. I've merely heard of .hack, and don't really know what it's about. I also charged into Xenoblade blind, and only got the game after the mafia for it finished.