.Hack//The World FORCE:ERA mafia sign ups.

Shinori

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nekorex if you read this just know that you are part of the reason i actually watched dog days, and also made me realize as i was watching it that leonmitchelle is an awesome character

nekorex if you read this just know that you are part of the reason i actually watched dog days, and also made me realize as i was watching it that leonmitchelle is an awesome character

Wonderful! It is great to see another fan of such an interesting series!

Have you watched Season 2? It's not quite as good as the first season (mostly forgoes a story for an episodic approach), but I still found it interesting since I thoroughly enjoyed the original.

It is great to see another fan of such an interesting series!

dude i googled it and its really just anime catgirls and doggirls fighting

1deep3me

Edited by Prims

Wonderful! It is great to see another fan of such an interesting series!

Have you watched Season 2? It's not quite as good as the first season (mostly forgoes a story for an episodic approach), but I still found it interesting since I thoroughly enjoyed the original.

Yup watched both seasons and awaiting the third. It's not amazing by any means but I had fun watching it. I think it had a lot more potential that they didn't hit though, but I'm thinking that'll change in the third season a little since the maker of the first season is doing it. The characters were adorable though. They were all so cheerful and innocent haha.

dude i googled it and its really just anime catgirls and doggirls fighting

1deep3me

hahahahahaha it's not supposed to be deep though. it's a simple series but a pretty unique idea. they should have done more with it though, but most of the time it was just a bunch of kids fighting each other. it was still actually kinda entertaining though, but i had pretty low expectations so i was surprised a little.

and it's 3deep5me noob

hi my activity might be affected in this game because I am in huge fucking trouble right now, I don't want to talk about it but yeah!!