Chilean Musician Mafia Sign-ups

Percivalé

Co-hosted by Spike/Necktie/Guillermo!

Once upon a time, Levity told a story from Chile's history; but there were a few things that she was missing, and Guillermo reprimanded her for her historical inaccuracies. He decided he would give Levity a quick lesson through time travel! But then everything fucked up. What exactly fucked up? Tune in for when the game starts! Playing at a mafia thread near you! Also expect lots of music.

This game will start a day after signups have filled.

RULES:

(Obviously, since this game is NOC, players may not speak to other players outside of the main game thread unless their role allows otherwise. Any and all IOs please try to refrain from too much contact with players in the game, as there is a risk of slipping game information. Dead players may not pass any information to living players.)

1. If you purposely break the rules in order to give your faction an advantage, not only will you be modkilled and lose, but I promise you that your faction will be worse off than before, or an even greater punishment will be dealt. Please follow the rules, it's all I ask.

2. No quoting or screenshotting role PMs. You are allowed to claim the following: role, musician name, your role's function, your alignment (obviously these can be faked); NO revealing/quoting flavor related to your role given to you by the mod. This is to prevent scumhunting by flavor.

3. In addition, flavor in the game doesn't mean anything special UNLESS I specifically state that it does.

4. No abuse of loopholes. If you're unsure of something, ask me or Spike.

5. Vote format: ##<Verb>: <Player>. Votes not in bold or without the hashtags will not be counted; no expections.

6. The following roles are not in the game: vanilla, disguiser, death miller/death godfather, anything chance-based (faith healer/50% doctor, SK/vig that may die if they target the wrong role, etc.), fool/jester, beloved princess, roles that are unaware of what their night actions do, and death tailor. Any other role or role variant is possible.

7. There are no hidden players.

8. The same as was with Multiple Personalities applies to this game too: most of the roles are pretty conventional. A few are experimental, but that’s about it. I might have been a little more creative with this game, though.

9. Please try to refrain from complaining too much about the setup after the game ends.

10. Try not to personally insult other players.

11. Be active. IF YOU DO NOT THINK YOU WILL BE AN ACTIVE PARTICIPATOR, DON’T JOIN. I will prod anyone that has not posted for 24 hours. If they still have not posted at 48 hours, it will be a forced replacement/modkill. Inform me of any possible absences beforehand to avoid this. One may send in an early night action if one suspects that they will be absent for an entire night phase.

12. I will allow talking during night phases.

13. If no one posts for 48 hours during a day phase, the game will end with no winner.

14. On D1, the player with the most votes on them will be lynched. If ‘no lynch’ has the most votes, there will be no lynch.

15. On D2 and onward, there must be a majority for a lynch. ‘No lynch’ is still a viable option. If there is no majority, a random non-voter will be lynched. If everyone is voting, a random player out of all living players will be lynched.

16. Any other common sense rules that I did not list here applies. Play to win but don't be a dick, etc. etc.

ADDED RULES (that I forgot but people might ask about/have already asked about):

1. 72-hour day phases, 48-hour night phases

2. Sending the mods your thoughts throughout the course of the game is certainly allowed. They may be mentioned in postgame unless it is requested that we don't.

3. Again, absolutely no transferring information outside of the game between players, living or dead; this is for setup reasons.

4. Assume you may not target yourself with your role unless your role PM says otherwise.

5. Not all scan results may be accurate.

6. LYLO variants will be announced.

Anyone with a '?' after their username pre-in'd with me but need to confirm in thread just in case.

1. Boron

2. Meesh

3. SEG

4. Blitz

5. BBM

6. Prims

7. Shinori

8. Helios

9. Paperblade

10. Elieson

11. Kay

12. Mancer

13. Rein

14. Manix

15. Scorri

Subs:

1. Psych

2. Eclipse

3. Excellen

Informed Observers:

1. Marth/Bluedoom

Edited by Sentamos

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

modkilling for claiming flavor is really terrible though and i'm not even sure how it would be a big deal in a game about chilean musicians

if there's set-up reasons for this then ignore me herp derp but i still think it's a silly rule

Edited by Prims

modkilling for claiming flavor is really terrible though and i'm not even sure how it would be a big deal in a game about chilean musicians

I guess people can claim flavor if they want, but I'm not revealing it on flip

shrug

if there's set-up reasons for this then ignore me herp derp but i still think it's a silly rule

Slightly, yeah, but I'm not going to be a complete dick and modkill for it. I just don't encourage it.

standard 72 for days and 48 for nights, but they can be ended early of course (days when a lynch is decided, nights when all actions are in)

also there are no grace periods