[OC] Basics Mafia - Day 3

Life

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except I'm willing to vouch for Mancer and make sure that he stays in line and works in town's best interests.

Why the hell are you a town player wanting to vouch for scum? He didn't even deny that rapier was his scum buddy.

I kind of feel like outting all of the mafia since I know them all. But that would ruin the game. Actually scum could still win. Maybe I'll do that.

Shinori, this fact is why I'm not going to die to your faction tonight.

I smell an Order 66 to Shinori's crime organization. Oh well. If they were Corleones, they wouldn't have failed so soon.

Except I'm willing to vouch for Mancer and make sure that he stays in line and works in town's best interests.

Are you town/neutral/scum!puppetmaster?

Shinori's being unhelpful in thread and in IRC.

I can't get him to out his scum buddy.

Mancer, you're my scum buddy. Stop trolling, you even told people you were distancing yourself from me. I tried to pull some bull shit saying you weren't but it's just annoying because you keep swapping what you are every god dang minute.

JESUS CHRIST DUDE.

Mancer, you're my scum buddy. Stop trolling, you even told people you were distancing yourself from me. I tried to pull some bull shit saying you weren't but it's just annoying because you keep swapping what you are every god dang minute.

JESUS CHRIST DUDE.

YOU'RE the one swapping. Am I Rapier's or your scum buddy?

Order 66?

You seriously need to watch Star Wars before you die. It's one of the most awesome movies out there. The Godfather included.

JESUS CHRIST DUDE.

what is this I don't even

why did you say he was going to die if he's your scumbuddy?

why did you say I'm his scumbuddy if you know he's your scumbuddy and there are only 2 people?

it makes no sense

Die does not always equal killed.

DIE MEANS LYNCHED.

Wifom is fun. Rapier and mancer are both just falling all over it.

I like how defensive rapier is getting at me saying he is mancers buddy. He hasn't done anything all game and now suddenly he cares to say stuff to me/in thread.

Dude nothing clears you.

AND WHAT DEEPENS MY HOLE? HOLY SHIT I HAVE CLAIMED 100% SCUM.

LIKE WHAT

Do you even understand what I did?

Like seriously? I Plead guilty will the jury please have mercy on me soul.

Send me out to be hung at the gallows. My crimes are too heavy.

However none of this changes the fact that your Night 0 and your early day 1 and your day 1 now have all been completely awful and terrible and you have lied openly in thread and to players and openly contradicted yourself. YOU STILL HAVENT POSTED FUCKING LOGS THAT I SUPPOSEDLY LIED ABOUT, which by the way, I didn't and it's easy if you look at the spelling and the typing patterns because it looks exactly like how I type. GG.

And no I'm not trying to implicate you, It's called WIFOM, it's something to troll the town and all remaining scum alive with. It's kind of fun and I enjoy it. You should probably learn to read context and emotion in text. because It's pretty obvious by all of my last posts that I haven't been trying to do anything seriously.

However you are still scum and should 100% be lynched tomorrow because you won't be dying tonight that I know of.

And no I'm not trying to implicate you, It's called WIFOM, it's something to troll the town and all remaining scum alive with. It's kind of fun and I enjoy it. You should probably learn to read context and emotion in text. because It's pretty obvious by all of my last posts that I haven't been trying to do anything seriously.

However you are still scum and should 100% be lynched tomorrow because you won't be dying tonight that I know of.

Nice quoting me to highlight something THAT EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS THAT IM DOING.

They know what WIFOM is. Congrats. It's a pretty commonly used term in Mafia.

Now how about this, if your town explain your freaking Night 0 and day 1.

Also post your god damn logs. Phase ends tonight I'm pretty sure and it's been like 24 hours or more since you said you would post them.

Mancer, you don't need to point out how Shinori's totally anti-town at this point. I'd rather you post the logs, because you're certainly not looking good either.

Mancer you are still reading the thread and you are on IRC.

Why are you ignoring this?

POST THE LOGS ITS NOT HARD.

The reason why I'm not giving the log is because there's something I want to explain when N1 comes around, and the log will help with it.

I hope you guys can wait for another 4 hours, thanks.

i can fake logs in 28 hours too

I could fake some logs in like 28 minutes.

It really shouldn't have taken this long. It taking this long obviously means that he still hasn't decided how to fake the logs. Or he has in such a way that it looks better after my flip, which is what he's trying to do. Lovely how I won't be able to call all the bull shit on his fake logs.